main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Looks like I'm going to have to go to Disneyland

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Obey Wann, May 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    I saw this on the main page of TFN, and thought it was pretty cool. :)

Free Walt Disney Admission for US Military

ANAHEIM, Calif., May 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Walt Disney Parks and Resorts officials announced today a special opportunity to honor America's servicemen and women. "Disney's Armed Forces Salute," beginning now through December 19, 2003, offers active U.S. military personnel a chance to enjoy complimentary, multi-day admission into Disney's U.S. theme parks and discounts for Disney Cruise Line, with additional special offers for family members and friends.
    "Our company has a longstanding tradition of supporting our armed forces -- even as far back as World War II -- and today we continue that commitment by honoring these men and women who have served their country," said Jay Rasulo, president of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. "We believe this offer will allow our troops to create some wonderful magical memories with their friends and family."

"Disney's Armed Forces Salute" is offered through Dec. 19, 2003, by both Disney vacation kingdoms in the United States -- the Disneyland Resort in California and the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida -- and June 19 through December 18, 2003 by Disney Cruise Line. Active U.S. military personnel, with proper U.S. military identification, are eligible, including active members of the United States Coast Guard and activated members of the National Guard or Reservists.

I can get a free 3-day pass to Disneyland and up to 5 3-day tickets for $39 for family and friends. [face_love]

Mrs. OW's mom lives in Hunnington Beach, so I've got a babysitter for Liam. :D Oh, I think I have to go to Cali this summer. [face_love]

2. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I'll go with if you want :D I've got a full annual pass and can always use an excuse to visit Sissy

3. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    Oooooo.... Disneyland?? I could be liking this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.