main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Looks like the EU was right about lightsabers after all...Not that I doubted it. ( AotC spoilers )

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sturm Antilles, Mar 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sturm Antilles

Sturm Antilles Former Manager star 6

Jun 22, 2000
    From TFN's review of Trailer C...

Final shot is a circle of about 14 Jedi being surrounded by battledroids and super battledroids in the arena. They all have different colored lightsabers including purple, pink, green, white, orange, and blue colors.

After months of saying that the EU is wrong in showing different colors besides green, blue and red, and even that attempts to explain it away are convoluted, we get this.

To be sure, the footage hasn't been seen by all yet, and someone could be wrong with this, but I think it's time to give the EU some credit where it is due, since it is literally creeping into this movie at a frightful pace. This is reinforced in my thread below, in which several dialogue snippets slide together in perfect synchronization with the post-TPM EU.

This is clearly a movie that a Completist will love, let alone Purists. And it's time to admit...we were right, just as we were about Jango's origins and his armor.

Edit - Dammit, I'm late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.