main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lord-Draco heads to E3: 2005 Post the things you want me to check out for you while I'm there.

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Lord-Draco, May 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord-Draco

Lord-Draco Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    As everyone knows, E3 is just a few short days away and I'm going to be there experiencing it all.

So if you have any info that you want me to look up for you while I'm at E3, just post them here and I'll make a list of them to put in my pocket so while I'm at E3 I can check them off as I go. So just post what you want me to check up on while I'm there.

And just don't say "Get info about Battlefront 2" or "Make sure you play Legend of Zelda". I mean of course I'm going to play those games and get info on them, but tell me specifically what you want to know about those games like "How epic/realistic are the space battles in BF2" or "Whats the controls like for Zelda" etc...So while I'm playing these games, I can remember to see how epic the space battles are and pay more attention to the controls of Zelda.

So yeah, post what you want to know and I'll get it done. When I come back from E3 that Saturday, I'm going to create a new thread will all my impressions and all the answers to everyone's questions.

If you are also going to E3, then hit me up PM me or hit me up on AOL/AIM and maybe we can meet up at the convention. My AOL/AIM Screenname is CarolinaEdge.

2. Whizkid

Whizkid Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003

Can you compare the graphics of the xbox 360 games vs their PC counterparts? Mainly Call of Duty 2, Quake 4, and Gears of War. I really want to know if the xbox 360 will have visuasl on par to what will appear on the PC starting next year.

3. MovieTrailerMusic

MovieTrailerMusic Jedi Youngling star 5

Feb 17, 2004
    Hey Lord-Draco if you talk to some of the Nintendo Gamecube guys ask them if the ORIGINAL Perfect Dark will ever be put on the Gamecube & the original Goldeneye 64 would be nice too find out too

4. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    So is that it? I mean I know places like IGN and Gamespot is also going to have E3 coverage but not as deep as me. Atleast you have the chance to have your own specific questions answered from a gamer just like you, rather then the water downed coverage of the major sites.

Oh well, if nobody else isn't interested then not my problem, I'm still goign to be at E3 no matter what lol! I'm just trying to be considerate and help you all out cause I doubt that anybody from TFN: Games is going to be there....

5. MovieTrailerMusic

Feb 17, 2004
    Not much else to know Draco because like you said everything else will be covered but small stuff like that I doubt anyone will ask

6. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    "Not much else to know Draco because like you said everything else will be covered but small stuff like that I doubt anyone will ask"

I know, but sometimes its the small stuff that people really want to know about. Again, it makes no difference from me, I'm going to be there playing the games no matter what and then staying the night in a rented out Venice Beach House!

7. MovieTrailerMusic

Feb 17, 2004
    Well have fun & be sure to find out about at least the original Perfect Dark for me

If The Orcania Of Time & Majoras Mask can make it to gamecube & the old sonic games that sure as heck can

8. TIEIntercepter

TIEIntercepter Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2004
    hey Draco check out Battlefield 2 for me bro.

9. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Boobies.

10. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    "Boobies."

I prefer butts or a**. Lol, I mean you cant **** breast. ;)

Lol, but anyways. I really can't wait til Monday night when I fly out to LA. Damn these next two days are going to be SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO slow.

11. FlareStorm

FlareStorm Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 13, 2000
    Im not really into the hype about the new consoles. The only way I would get one was if there was a groundbreaking Mario game for the new Nintendo system. So look for that.

12. StormTrooper1776

StormTrooper1776 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2004
    1.Every little thing about Battlefront 2.Maps,see what each soldier looks like on each faction especially the clone faction,see if some of the soldiers have been upgraded or if there the same,new/old vehicles,DLC,game modes,etc.

2.See if a star wars games will be heading to the xbox 360.

3.Find out some more about the different types of skins for the xbox 360.

13. Soontir-Fel

Soontir-Fel Force Ghost star 5

Dec 18, 2001
    " [1]I prefer butts or a**. Lol, I mean you cant **** breast. "

Obviously, you've never been to Singapore.

Anyway, the Revolution. Everything about it. EVERYTHING. Also the Advance Wars DS. How does it look, the new powers, how is the touch screen used. And whats the new DS lin-up look, and what games seems the best from hands on testing.

14. MasterJedi101

MasterJedi101 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    yo Draco did u think the revenge of the sith game was kool

15. Vader_vs_Maul

Vader_vs_Maul Jedi Master star 3

Dec 4, 2003
    When playing the new Zelda, pay attention to these things for me:

- I hear they've tweaked the fighting system a little bit. Give me your impressions on how well that works out.
    - If you stumble upon any fighting on horseback, give me some details about that too. How intuitive does it feel?
    - How do other characters in the game behave? Do they behave like people who actually have their own lives to attend to, or do they just stand around doing nothing?
    - How does the day/night system work? Is it relative to the GCN's internal clock or is it like before?
    - Finally, some details about the music. Is it fully orchestrated? Do you recognize any familiar tunes?

If you find the time for it, please check out these things on Prince of Persia 3 for me as well.

- Apparently they've incorporated a new stealth element to the game with a new stealthy fighting style that comes with it. How does that work?
    - What new 'sand-powers' do you have?
    - Do both of the princes play the same way? If not, what sets them apart?

That's all. Thanks, Draco. :) Really appreciate it.

16. Errant_Venture

Errant_Venture Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 21, 2002
    I've never really followed E3 too much, so I'm not exactly sure what all is contained there.

Anyways, if you run across people from Square-Enix ask them if there are any plans to put Secret of Mana on some collector's disc for the PS/PS2 like they did for Final Fantasy and Chronotrigger.

I had another question but I can't remember it. It'll come back to me though. In a week probably. :(

17. pat-fett

pat-fett Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 17, 2001
    Lol, I mean you cant **** breast.

That's not true. :p

Seriously if nothing is announced by LA ask if there are any plans to make a new flight sim game. Also about any plans for the Jedi Knight series.

18. Project_Starscream

Project_Starscream Jedi Grand Master star 2

Nov 7, 2001
    "Well have fun & be sure to find out about at least the original Perfect Dark for me

If The Orcania Of Time & Majoras Mask can make it to gamecube & the old sonic games that sure as heck can "

No, it can't. Perfect Dark was created by Rare & Microsoft owns Rare. There's no way that Microsoft will ever let Rare port a game to a system that is directly competing with the Xbox (Rare still can make GBA games however since that isn't directly competing with the Xbox).

19. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    Anything else? I'll need all the questions compiled before I leave tomorrow night at 7PM EST.

20. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    If Lucasarts doesnt announce,

-Monkey Island 5
    -New Indiana Jones Game
    -Sam and Max

Ask them whats going on, are they in prediction, can we see more of these games in the future?

Thanks!

21. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    Could you please Ask/See about a Secret Weapons Over Normandy 2, Kotor 3, and any other Lucasarts PC games (Empire At War, Battlefront 2.)

Also can you see if there are any new plans for a C+C game, and checkout any gamecube games.

Thanks

22. Indy3

Indy3 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    And about Jedi Knight 4

23. LordSilvertouch

LordSilvertouch Jedi Master star 4

Apr 19, 2003
    Oh here's something:

Can you please enquire as to Nintendo's relations with third-party developers?

In particular i'm interested in

- Factor Five *have they left permanently?*
    - Silicon Knights *^^^*
    - Rare *any chance of getting them back?*
    - EA *are we absolutely secure?*
    - Lucasarts *why does Gamecube (and probably Revolution) get shafted all the time? And if they mention a rotation system, i'll PAY you to slap them :p)

24. MasterJedi101

MasterJedi101 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 23, 2004
    YO DRACO FIND OUT IF THEIR IS GOING TO BE ANYMORE LIGHTSABER GAMES LIKE THE JEDI KNIGHT SERIES PLZZ.

25. Lord-Draco

Nov 26, 2002
    "YO DRACO FIND OUT IF THEIR IS GOING TO BE ANYMORE LIGHTSABER GAMES LIKE THE JEDI KNIGHT SERIES PLZZ."

Lol

LucasArts Representative: "Hello, what would you like to know?"

Me: "Anymore lightsaber games coming out?"

LucasArts Representative: "Well we are a company that makes Star Wars titles, so I would assume so..."

Me: "Hey! I didn't want that, it was some guy on TFN who wanted me to ask that question"

LA Rep: "TFN? Figures...."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.