main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho LORD OF THE RINGS EVENT - DECEMBER - SEE THIS THREAD FOR DETAILS

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Idaho and I will be working togther on creating a fun filled day where we can all get together and watch the extended edition of LOTR - ROTK. My thoughts were to get together throughout the next several weeks up to its release and watch the other extended versions. More to come from both Idaho and I in the near future. Thanks!

2. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Well, after discussion and much thought on this, it has been decided that we will have a LOTR-a-thon, watching all three in one day. Obviously, those people who can't watch movies all day are welcome to come only for ROTK...but anyone who wants to watch all three, we will be doing it! Everyone is welcome to come. It will mostly likely be at my house again. Any ideas to help lift this event off its feet would be appreciated! Thanks!

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    This event will NOT be at my Dad's house. It will probably be at Idaho's house, although that has yet to be decided. Keep checking back here for updates.

4. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Also, we will probably be watching it the day of its release, the 14th. We will also only be watching the third film. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.