main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Omaha, NE Lord of the Rings outing?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jade Skyhiker

Jade Skyhiker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2000
    Oh, Chris (that big red head dude who went to AlphaCon and I think 2 other of our first meetings) might be able to go Wednesday. I forgot to ask him about Saturday so I might call him again to check

so that's a 3 ;)

but I'll check up on Chris again

Oh, and Dan, AA is disappointed of not getting to see you ;)
    oh wait, you're' just bailing out cos *cough* nm... muahahh

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    The person ordering wont get screwed by no shows as I believe the tickets are refundable. Am I correct on this vracer? I thought thats what you said when we did the Jay and Silent Bob outing.

3. That awful vracer

That awful vracer Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2000
    Correctemundo. Tickets am refundable. For the Wednsday outing, what time should we meet? The food court at the Oakview at, say 6:30pm? And I'm assuming the same place for the Saturday show, just a different time. Anything else?

4. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    Sounds good!

5. banthagrl

banthagrl Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 21, 2001
    Wednesday at 8 is good for me, but someone else better order the tix - my internet connection has been up and down this week, and some of my online shopping didn't go through, so I'm afraid the tix order wouldn't go through either. (Pretty embarassing to have a group of people at the theater and have them tell me there's no record of my order!) :_|

Meeting at the food court where we did before is good, though I might be a little later than 6:30 - when will the group be heading to the theater?

6. yatchie

yatchie Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Looks like the Wednesday trip is set, now how about for those of us on the weekend?

7. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Who is the ticket master for the Wed date?

8. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Since banthagrl's net connection is hit and miss, we might want to have corranhorn do it. I think Craigrr is the logical choice for the weekend show, since he has the card also. We also might want to get an accurate headcount for both shows too. I'll need one ticket for wednsday, and two for saturday. Craig, just let me know what time you pick, since I've been working weekends, lately. I can leave early, provided I let them know in advance, so let me know asap. Thanks.

9. Dawmer299

Dawmer299 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2001
    Hey guys, Finally got hte work schedule, count me in on Wednesday... Just one for now, Hope to find out tonight if I need more or not and will post accordingly!! C-yas Dawmer

10. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    So I count 8 tickets needed.

corran
    banthagrl
    dawmer
    vracer
    jade
    AA
    jade's redhead friend dude
    paperclip

So if corran wants to order the tix (hopefully there are enough left for our showing) then unless anyone has anything to add number wise, I would say corran your are clear to order.
    Just let us know about payback. Before or the night of. If you want to get a few extra just in case, go ahead, as they are refundable. I will be posting this on the main fan force page and our website. I'm not expecting any unanticipated surprises, but you never know.

11. corranhornjje

corranhornjje Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2001
    umm, maybe just a minor set back here. :) I can't find my moviewatcher card. I think I tossed it a little while ago when I was cleaning out my wallet. Never used it so it didn't seem worth keeping it.

12. Jade Skyhiker

Jan 3, 2000
    that sounds like a minor problem :p

13. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Any news on your card, Jake? If you can't find it, and banthagrl is still willing to order with her card, maybe we could try something like having her come to my house one of these evenings, and order using my net connection? I promise not to peek at your credit card number!!! [face_devil] ;)

14. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    You'd better get her to do it. I'm about 1000 miles away from you guys right now. I'm sittin' outside Dayton Ohio. Bet ya didnt' know that. :) Not very likely I'll be able to search for it in the next week.

15. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Ok I joined the movie watcher thing, but I dont get my number for a few days. I will order tickets then, if we havent gotten them already. As of now, the 7pm show doesnt appear to be sold out. Its up to you all. I can order them now if you want, or wait if you dont want to pay the extra 50 cents. Let me know, and I can have them ordered by Monday afternoon...

sarahpie, would you like us to order your ticket as well? You are going, right?

16. AlienAcid

AlienAcid Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 27, 2000
    Me and Jade are cool for the 7pm show

17. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    I'm cool with whatever for wednsday. :cool:

18. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    racer please bring rebirth

19. banthagrl

Mar 21, 2001
    I'm back up consistently (so far) so if you haven't ordered the tickets yet Mark, I can do it online w/out the service fee - just let me know which showing and how many. Your message mentioned the 7 p.m. showing, but I thought we'd talked about the 8 p.m. (Making the 7 p.m. would be iffy for me - a problem if I have everyone's tickets!)

20. corranhornjje

Jun 9, 2001
    yeah we'd better go with 8. Otherwise we might not go at all. :)

21. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    8 is cool

22. paperclipx

Jan 8, 2001
    Yes, a brain fart on my side there. 8 is what we had meant....I'll try to change my mistakes, lol. No I havent ordered them yet, so feel free. I have yet to recieve my account numbers and such. I think the total is 9. I believe our new member sarahpie was going. Not sure though. I havent heard from any others.

So of course move all times back an hour respectively. We will meet between 7-730.

23. AlienAcid

Nov 27, 2000
    mkay then!

24. banthagrl

Mar 21, 2001
    OK - I will order the tickets for the 8:00 p.m. Wed. 19 show tonight. Current count is 9 tickets - anyone not on the list who wants a ticket, post here before 10 p.m. so I can add you - I'll check here at 10 before I order the tickets.

25. That awful vracer

Feb 6, 2000
    Attention Craigrr, or whoever is ordering for saturday. I will not be able to attend, so if you haven't already done so, please do not get me any tickets for saturday. If you have, they should be re-fundable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.