main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Lord of the Rings: The Dark Lord

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Master_Dmentae, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Dmentae

Master_Dmentae Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: ceremo, if you read my cs, you'd find out.

IC: Lartimus

"Finish your words, ranger, I have no personal memories of my Númenorian life and inheritance, other than the records and words read from years of research. Your words will hot harm me, or you. And do not fear me, unless touched by the ring, I shall remain as much an ally as Gandalf is" he then turned away from the Ranger, looking down to his horse through the window, and the other horses away from it, in the fields. "I am sorry, Charcol, that you sohuld share my fate for all these years" he whispered to himself.

Tag: Any, Ceremo for any response.

2. DarthCemeroX

DarthCemeroX Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2007
    OOC: I read the CS, it just isn't plausible that a tenth Nazgul could exist let along be an ally to the forces of good, if you ask me.

IC: Halmir

Halmir stilled his distaste, Elrond would not have sent him to serve with the Nazgul if there was any chance of his evil rising and his soul being corrupted. " Very well, I have no ill words for you, should you uphold your word" Halmir said as he watched the Nazgul gaze at his horse. He knew all too well what the horse likely meant to him, however the time for silent thought wasn't at hand.

Halmir stepped foreword towards the Nazgul, "Lartimus, every hour we lose, the hobbit grows closer to the black Lord's hall. We should move in haste to Mordor."

Tag: Lartimus, all

3. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Lartimus - Ecthelion, Armorer/Stables

Lartimus looked to the questioning figure, amd repsonded accordingly "The descision is not mine to make...the Wizard and Strider must prepare us, which is now what is beginning to happen" he finished, as Aragorn turned from the newly-arrived Gandalf and adressed the group "We make for the Black Gate, prepare youselves" he said, finnaly leaving the room, closely following Lartimus "We are going to be late, Strider" he spoke to the king.
    After an uneventful but talkative march down to the stables, Lartimus mounted his horse, after it had been dressed in similar rags as to which its master wore "No armor, silent as the shadow" Lartimus said, looking to the other members of the fellowship "Those witohut horses of their own, ride with another, we must take as little as can be spared" he looked to Elcalion "Are you riding with me, Elf? We would travel the fastest if necessary, being that both of us are the lightest"

Tag: Any

4. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: for awhile, only me n Cemero have been posting, and i know that some of you have been on, unless this picks up im going to close it, i have other ideas i want to experiment with.

5. ActRaiser

ActRaiser Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2008
    Jadin liked to ride horses. He wasn't an ecspeically skilled rider, but he had the right idea, and he was naturally a little better than average when it came to riding horses. Jadin looked as if he was ready to do something rather important. They all were. Not too many years ago he remembered being one of the only, human members of the Shire. The Hobbits of the Shire had a curiously annoying habit of patronizing Jadin simply for being from the race of Man. He hated being discriminated against, but even those of the village who disliked Men liked Jadin. It was a curious state of affairs, as Jadin Sieg's mind wandered from Sauron back to the Shire. He was definitely not too thrilled that Frodo, the relative of the most famous halfling of the village, had been corrupted by Sauron. His wicked hand had stretched across the entire Middle Earth.

Tag: Anyone.

6. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Lartimus Aravii - Stables/Armory

Lartimus noticed Jadin - he seemed to be in deep thought, and in a conflicting state, "Jadin, what are your thoughts?" he asked, exhaling heavily after the question, releaseing a slight scream. Lartimus checked Charcol, and then looked up to Jadin for an answer.

Tag: Jadin, others.

7. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    "Frodo was never someone I actually met at the Shire. I pursued the arcane arts despite the communities disapproval one day, and never looked back, despite having many loved ones there. I was wondering, if the best of us can succumb to a great darkness, does that mean that I, a lesser hero than he, suffer corruption from the common magical arts?" Jadin Sieg continued to respond.

"I have never thought that Frodo could possibly be corrupted by Sauron, but it seems that the Dark Lord is more powerful than I could have thought."

8. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    IC: Lartimus Aravii

"It is not only the Dark Lord that corrupted him, but the toil of his quest on his mind and body, what he has seen and done in such a short space of time. He was not prepared for this, but the ring was. And so was its master, that is what led to his downfall, he knew of the rings influence, but knowing is not preventing, and he fell to the power of the ring just as those before him have" Lartimus finished, looking to the rest of the fellowship, they were all checking their equipment, readying themselves for the road ahead.

Tag: Jadin

9. ActRaiser

May 11, 2008
    "Well, I suppose that the magics are less powerful for a reason. If all spells were as powerful as The Ring, then there would be no hope for the worlds that Eru has made, would there be? I just fail to understand so many things. In time, I may one day become as powerful as a wizard. For now, I am a mere magician. "

"So many have fallen to the Ring, but so many have raised their arms against Sauron, only to be culled. I'm sorry if this sounds like a lengthy diatribe, but as a Man, I have discovered that there are countless perils to the mere magical arts. Sauron is as familiar to me as a black sheep is to his family."

10. Master_Dmentae

Jun 17, 2006
    OOC: me and act cant sit here talking for months, if no-one posts by sunday, im stopping this.

IC: Lartimus Aravii

Lartimus heard the magician, and repsonded as usefully as he could "As a man, you need not worry about the troubles of the future of the past, only focus on the present, as you have not seen the past and will not see the distant future" he looked again to the magician "Only if you become a wizard should you focus on the future, as it is then that your actions will be judged" he looked away again, toward the fellowship "We should not be loitering this long, the Battle for the Black Gate will not last forever, and Sauron will soon have his ring.

Tag: All

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.