main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Lord Treyger Must Go!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Wil_Sinistar, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wil_Sinistar

Wil_Sinistar Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 18, 2006
    I would like to vote Lord Treyger out of the club. He went to TRU last night and bought all the good figures (in multiples of 5) and then would not share his spoils with his fellow fanforce members. I say we have a vote of no confidence and ask him to leave the group.

PS. Lord Invar does a nice soft shoe and windmills in a royal guard helmet.

2. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    They were in multiples of 4 not 5! The only thing that was a new figure were the orange clones, the rest were snowtroopers, a Fett set and a Chewie because he looks like my dog.

Give me a vote of no confidence and I will just go over to another fan site and escape the negative zone with some butchy girl and a mongoloid! Oh and I will have SUPER strength! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (CHOKE) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

But dont worry little willie all you have to do is ask and I share with most people. My current project with your currently is scratching that miniature itch you have right now, the first taste is free...

3. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    I love Lord Invar's moves!! He dances like an angel!!! I say we have a dance off with other fan forces.

4. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    BEWARE! don't take Lordtreygers "free" taste of the minis! I had my taste and the next thing I knew I was on my knees in a public restroom with an old guy.........playing with the new minis I had just traded my vintage falcon to him for, oh for shame! pv

5. LordTreyger

Jan 3, 2006
    Oh now I see, now I'm just some old guy? I thought we had something, I wish I could quit you!

6. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Well thank you all for your kind reviews of my Dance Fever routines.

All I can exclaim for all the kudos of my Fred Astaire repertoire (in my best San Fancisco Lisp): FABULOUSSSSSSSSS!!!

(sounds like steam escaping)

Yes, the Emperor has been known to boogie. Watch ROTS in slo-mo during the Mace Windu fight and you can see that Palp goes into a terrific break-dancing routine combined with a few flips and some old-school Gene Kelly tap and softshoe to mix it up.

Did you notice the smooth Cha Cha moves he put on Yoda in the Senate Office?

Breathtaking.

And don't forget his choice of outfits for his dances with the Jedi, I mean Mace is pretty secure in his masculinity and I'm positive that the King Louis XIV Kimono getup and the overkill on the eyeliner is what distracted mace's concentration during their duel. A perfect 10 out of Ten for Palp.

He's opening his own Dance and Saber Studio for the Sith. Rumour has it that Emp is in talks with the major players on Broadway and Michael Flatley to create a new tap show sensation: The Lord of the Sith with the 501st Garrison Tap Troupers. Promises to be a rousing spectacle that is almost guaranteed it's own theater in Branson.

So TKs - get your darned Tutu's and armor on and get down to the studio for some pliaes and jig shoe excercises.

Our newest production starts for Tater Day parade: Troops in Armor.

(sung to the tune of Men in Tights)

They're troops, They're troops in white.

They roam about the Death Star looking for fights.

They're troops, they're troops in whiiiiite,

They shoot to the left and shoot to the right - and miss!

They may look like tin men, but watch what we do when
    given Order Sixty-six.

They're troops, they're troops in white Ar-more

Serving the emperor day and night like thiiiis.

We're IMPS on the march our underwear's starched, it's bliss!

- We're Butch -

7. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    I got one of the orange clone troopers this morning,,,, before Trey had his feasting on the figs.

8. LordTreyger

Jan 3, 2006
    no you didnt what they neglected to tell you was that I only checked on a few of the several cases that TRU gotr in, I am not the type to buy everything just for the sake of having it. Good for you Ice, were there any snowtroopers out on the pegs?

9. Nardo

Nardo Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2006
    Thanks, Lord Invar. Now I have that song stuck in my head for this whole weekend! And a mental image...

10. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    Treyger, I think, they were also missing a Scorch or two, that the guy said that somehow weren't in the cases when he got there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.