main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive *~*-Lord-Vader- RPG-*~*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConcordDawn

ConcordDawn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    OOC: I guess, if this is continuing.... i'll help! :D

IC as Mr. T

The wall-monster, getting was queasy from all of Mr. T's gold jewelry, that was (true fact) worth over $300,000.

He spit the washed-up celebrity out Boba-Fett-style.

"Woohoo!" yelled Mr. T. "I'm free!"

He turned, saluted to the wall-monster who was now vomiting profusely, and said, "Thankyou, brotha!"

Then he turned back and heard from the main hall, "Mon Mothma?! Oh, ****!

Mr. T's eyes bulged out. Maybe he shouldn't have plastered those printouts all over the walls.

Nevamind, he thought, I gotta get outta here!

He dryed himself off and then waddled out of the castle to his ship, the Jibba-Jabba. Then he blasted off into space, only to meet a huge Rebel blockade.

He tried pretending his ship was a cargo transport. Unfortunately, it was in the shape of a Mr. T Chia Pet (C), and was practically a giant bulls-eye.

He quickly sped off back to lightspeed towards the Defender of Level 46, in the Hoth system.

[b]Meanwhile, Hoth system...[/b]

After escaping the sun implosion, the [i]Defender[/i] had set down on the icy planet of Hoth, and carved out a base, commissioning airspeeders and tauntauns for defense.

In the frozen catacombs of the base, in the main control center, Orange Pac-Monster said to his Commander, Green, "We've just recieved a transmission from Mr. T. He's fleeing back here with the whole Rebel armada on his tail."

Green scrunched up his eyes like that one guy from Empire Strikes Back who says "Prepare for ground assault", and said, in his most Commander-ly voice,

[b]"Prepare for ground assault."[/b]

[b]Tag: Rebel Forces[/b]

2. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    OOC: This'll probably be my last post anywhere for a while.

IC: Mon Mothma ordered Leia and the mute to tear down the pictures of her and throw them in a "molten pit". She then recieved word from the Rebel Fleet that Mr. T had broken through the blockade. She ordered the dragon monster thing, Ripley, to come with her, then hopped into her Delux Edition Stuck-up-beeotch space cruiser and flew after the would-be actor.

When she arrived at Hoth, she ordered the Rebel fleet to bombard the planet.

"But Miss Mothma, there's a big energy shield over the base!" rebel cannon fodder #1 said.

"Crisfeckndurn! Deploy the walkers and take down that shield. Mr. T is going to be in my bed...I mean, my clutches this evening, one way or another!"

The flunkie sped off. Soon after, the army of Rebel Walkers was plodding across the ice of Hoth at the Pac-Monster base, firing their big tusk-like lasers at the strange, brightly-colored beings and clearing a path for the avenging hag to reach her one-night stand gone bad.

3. ConcordDawn

Jun 28, 2004
    IC as Mr. T

Mr. T sat at a control panel that consisted of randomly placed, brightly colored buttons.

Suddenly, a Pac-Monster peon shouted "We have a Delux Edition Stuck-Up-Beeotch-class starship in-system, sirs! It's carrying Rebel markings!"

Mr. T watched on a viewscreen as more came out of hyperspace and landed on Echo Base's North Ridge.

"All washed-up celebrities report to the main hangar to prepare for air defense!" said Mr. T into the loudspeaker.

Mr. T went down to the hangar and climbed into an airspeeder. He looked back at his gunner, who smiled. It was Gary Coleman.

As he flew out of the hangar, he commed: "This is Washed-Up Leader. Washed-Up squadron, check in."

"Washed-Up Two is standing by to kick some flabby buns!" said Richard Simmons.

"Unnnhhh... like, Washed-Up, like, Three, is so here." said Anna Nicole Smith.

"Yah, this is, ah, Wassed-Op fow, standing bye." said William Hung.

"Wait..." said Mr. T. "William Hung? You're not a washed-up celebrity yet!"

"Well..." said Hung, "I weel be, in ah, aboot five munits."

Mr. T shrugged and pushed the thruster forward.

Suddenly, some lowly Pac-Monster sent over the comm, "Rebel walkers on the North Ridge! Rebel walkers on the North R- AAAAAHHH-"

All that could be heard was a squelching sound, and then static.

Mr. T was pissed. "I pity the fool who thinks she deserves another one night stand with ME!"

As the speeder approached a walker, Mr. T looked over his shoulder and said, "Gary! Fire the harpoon!"

"You got it, T!" Gary fired the harpoon and it somehow stuck to the walker's leg.

Mr. T circled around the walker ten times and then detached the cable.

"That sucka's going down!!!" he yelled.

Unfortunately, the walker just kept walking and the rope snapped.

"Dang." Mr. T swore. "I knew I shouldn't have used fishing line..."

4. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: OH MY GOD!!!
    A. Lord-Vader, this is the best idea for a rpg EVER
    B. It has, (or had i only read the first page) StrongBad
    C. It is the best idea for a rpg EVER
    D. Did I mention SB? Yea...ok, uh, Trogdore!!And the CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FullName:Bob bob bob
    Nick name:Bob
    and for every other name:Bob
    Super Power:Cheat Codes
    Weapon one:lightsaber
    Secondary:another lightsaber
    Third:A double bladed lightsaber!
    Forth:Blaster pistol
    Other:Blaster rifle
    Species:Bob
    HomeWorld:Bob, (Home town:bob, street:bob, address:808 (leet for bob))

Bob sat alone, on a bench in the park, "my name is bob" he casually remarked...

5. ConcordDawn

Jun 28, 2004
    Yeah... except for the fact that it's... kinda... dead.

6. Balis_Bane_of_Men

Balis_Bane_of_Men Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2004
    well well well, who likes to state the obvious

7. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    hay guys admit it my character was pretty cool everyone loves him

8. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    yes Pot, your character was teh coolest evar!@

Unfortunatly, the RAILROAD nerdz have succeffully evaded our traps once again, but in my upcoming RPG: REVENGE OF THE RAILROAD NERDZ: PART III, we will surely defeat them. I hope to see you all there.

9. ConcordDawn

Jun 28, 2004
    Can't wait. :p

10. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    May I bring back Ridley, Kraid and the Metroids (and maybe Homsar) back for the next RPG, LV?

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

11. -Lord-Vader-

Jan 15, 2003
    as long as one of them carries a bundle of flowers that sprays PURPLE ink on their foes.

12. Mortimer_Nerdly

Mortimer_Nerdly Jedi Master star 5

Sep 19, 2002
    Done then!

**Shakes your hand**

[]=====#[]<---------------- M_N! ----------------

13. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: I am dropping this RPG! Sorry.

14. -Lord-Vader-