main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive *~*-Lord-Vader- RPG-*~*

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by -Lord-Vader-, Jul 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    IC: Prof. X

Hey Vader! who am i gonna go with?

TAG: Obi-Ben

2. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    Darth Vader You will meet up with Dr. Weird, Steve and The Corporate machine, and you all will travel to...Kasshyyk!

3. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    IC: Prof. X

"and where are they?"

TAG: Obi-Ben

4. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    But these posts arent actually Role playing, you are just saying stuff, but you arent because you arent using the "quotations"

As you can see from my post, there was actually a story, and stuff happening in the post, not just, "Ill have a brownie!" "I like them burnt." etc...etc...

EDIT: Perfect examples of what not to do above me.

5. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    IC as Master Chief, Kit Fisto & Gluupor

They walked down the hall to biology class where they heard an alarm ring. It was the emergency tornado alarm in case of an earthquake. Kit rushed down the hallway stripping off his clothes and igniting his lightsaber.
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/kitfisto/img/eu2_bg.jpg]
    "IT'S NAKED TIME!" He then ran past all of the other Rebels in the base as Gluupor and the Master Chief shook their heads in shame and walked outside and entered Master Chief's Warthog and they started it up to begin their mission. Kit jumped in as well, still very much naked.

TAG: Anyone willing to be around a naked Kit Fisto.

6. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    DV

Darth Vader sent off the teams on their missions and then walked out to the tennis court to play some tennis. opposite him, was Admiral Piett. They exchanged mission information as they played.

"You are to take the executor to Naboo."

"But why? We've already killed most of the gungans."

"to get a starmap you bufoon. Don't make me force choke you"

Piett walked out to the bridge to give his orders, but what he really wanted to do, was the lambada. So he did, all through the bridge.

7. -Lord-Vader-

-Lord-Vader- Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 15, 2003
    That post was perfect.

IC as Frodo Baggins:

Frodo was sitting next to Pot and NP while cleaning out his ear with his foot.

"Ooooh! This is a good one!" He said in a high-pitched voice after pulling his toe from his ear revealing a large ammount of earwax on his foot. He smeared some of it on his hands, and then worked it into his hair. After he had styled his hair, he wiped the rest on Pot's potbelly. (hehe! potbelly!)

Then he introduced himself.

"Hi gang! Im Frodo Baggins, but everyone calls me loser, because people say that I am one. I have this ring thing that makes me invisible, and its really neat! Here, let me show you!"

Frodo slipped the ring onto his finger and he went invisible.

"See! Look! Im not there! Isnt that neat?"

He took the ring off and reappeared. Then he put it back on, and took it off, and put it back on, and took it off again. He continued to do that while saying, "Isnt that swell?" and "Wowsers! Im special!"

About the 14th time he tried it on, a black rider with a scary helmet came screaming through the Rebel base and stole the ring from Frodo's grasps, and then gallop off.

"Oh darn. I lost my ring."

Tag: 7-7-7, pot, NP

8. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    IC: Spider-Man

"Hey Nemisis let's get going!"

Spider-man walked away from Nemisis, and started to open the airlock........

TAG: Nemisis

9. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: How about my posts? I've been roleplaying the whole time if you read back. Sure some of it is nonsense, but it's still going with the storyline in a way.

10. 7-7-7

7-7-7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 15, 2002
    //Killz Frodo

"Wowee, that was fun!" Sais Mon Mothma. "Let's do that one again!"

//Killz Frodo

"Now I'm bored. Hey, naboosprincess, you wanna play ping-pong? How about you, PoT?"

11. ConcordDawn

ConcordDawn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    IC as Orange Pac-Monster and Mr. T

Orange Pac-Monster stood on the command deck of his Pac-Monster cruiser, the Defender of Level 46[/i]. He looked down at the busily working Pac-Monsters of all colors.

"Commander Mr. T," he said to his subordinate, "We've recieved a transmission from Railroad central command. The Rebels have discovered our operation and it is our duty to fend them off."

Mr. T laughed. "Well, I pity the fool who thinks he can mess with Railroad!"

Orange shifted his eyes to make sure no one was listening. "It's rumored... that they have... mods with them!"

"Mods?" Mr. T's eyes widened. "Well, then we're going to have a helluva time beating them..."

12. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: where are Dr. Weird, Steve and The Corporate machine right now?

Evil.

13. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: Hmmmm, maybe earth or in space I guess.

14. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: I put them on Otoh Gunga. Deep under a lake on Naboo.

15. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: Well if Prof. X is gonna meet up with them i've gotta know where they are! ;)

Evil.

16. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    IC: nemisis

Nemisis walked on to the tennis court after he heard spidey tell him to follow him. //I ain't taking no orders from a bug// he thought.

"hey master! where do you want me?"

17. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    OOC: I already said you and spidey are going to hoth.

18. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003

Spidey Opened the Air lock and almost got sucked out, he then shot some wab at the door and pulled it shut......

"Man! This isn't like back home!"

he then makes his way over to nemisis.... "Hey! we're supposed to go to Hoth, and i can't get there by myself!"

19. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    DV

"To get to that giant snowball hoth, I will provide you with your very own stardestroyer. "

He gestured out a window to the executor's starboard hull. Hovering above it, was the stardestroyer Nifty.

"I know it's a strange name but I was drunk when I thought of it and it's already engraved on the side. I aint changing it now."

TAG: Spidey, nemesis

20. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003

"Nifty???? alright! i like it! :D"

TAG: Vader, Nemisis

21. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Oops, I didn't see that post, sorry.

IC: Nemisis

"Nifty....Hahahahaha..." Nemisis laughed. "I am sorry master. It is an awesome name..hehe." He looked at Spiderman.

"Well, lets go." With that he walked up the boarding ramp of the SD Nifty. "So, do you have any nicknames? Spidey, bug?"

tag:Vader, Spidey

22. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003

Spidey followed Nemisis up the boarding ramp....

Spidey is my only nick name! ;)

OOC: how are we going up a boarding ramp in space?

Evil.

23. darth_nemisis

May 15, 2004
    OOC: You know what...I don't know. I am stupid, I got to start reading more. I am in a hurry so that's why I am not reading. Sorry guys.

IC: Nemisis

"Come on, I can't call you bug, or eight legs or something? I like bug." Nemisis said

Nemisis headed to the bridge of Nifty. He turned to Spiderman, "So bug, how do you like the name? My master is a retard sometimes."

tag:Spidey

24. Evil Incarnate

Aug 18, 2003

"Call me bug on emore time and i'll shoot some Stinky web at you!"

25. ConcordDawn

ConcordDawn Jedi Master star 4

Jun 28, 2004
    IC as Orange Pac-Monster, Mr. T

Orange was eating a red, white and blue Bonus Ice Cream Bar on the bridge of the huge Pac-Monster shaped cruiser Defender of Level 46. Mr. T was staring blankly at his Mr. T Chia Pet (c). Suddenly Orange dropped the ice cream and his eyes glazed over.

"NAZZZZZGUL...." he hissed.

Mr. T looked over and raised an eyebrow. "Whachyou talkin'?"

"Whoa!" Orange snapped out of his trance. "I felt... the Ring! It was being used by Frodo Baggins!"

"Oh." said Mr. T. "You mean The Loser."

"Yeah, yeah... whatever..." but Orange wasn't listening. He knew where the Rebel leaders were.

"The Rebellion leaders!" Orange exclaimed. "They're at the main Rebel base!"

Mr. T stared blankly. "Er... that's helluva obvious."

Orange turned toward Mr. T. "Commander... T." he said. "I have a special mission for you. I want you to infiltrate the Rebel base and gather as much intel as you can. Report back to the Defender when you complete the mission."

Mr. T nodded and left the bridge. He walked down to the hangar and entered his personal battle yacht, the Jibba-Jabba.

Then he rocketed out of the hangar and jumped into the void of hyperspace.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.