V.C, CA Los Angeles Fan Force Party "Howl At The Moon"

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Skyryder, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hello Everyone,
    Let me introduce myself, my name is Scott, and I'm from the LA Fan Force. In an effort to have fan groups get to know one another we are inviting you guys to join us at a dueling piano bar at Univerasal Studios called Howl At The Moon. Everything is included from parking to entrance, there is free food and you get two .50 cent drinks then everything else is half priced. Unfortunately, it is 21 and older only but for those of you who are old enough it is a great time.

We win these parties from this club each month and we are allowed to invite up to 100 people. So please join us this Friday, April 21st. Below is the offical invite from the club. If you are interested please PM me and I will add your email address to the invite list so the club knows how many people to expect.

Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.

Host: Howl at the Moon Hollywood
    1000 Universal Studios Blvd #216, HOLLYWOOD, CA View Map
    When: Friday, April 21, 5:00pm
    Let's get Scott's happy hour party started and have the most fun you can have with your clothes on! This is what Scott has won for you!

Free admission up to 100 people.

Your first TWO drinks for only $0.50 , (tickets must be used by 8pm), then ½ off everything in the bar until 9 p.m.

FREE BBQ from 5:00-7:00 p.m.

FREE Valet parking for the entire night ~ you MUST obtain your free valet sticker BEFORE 8:00 p.m. after that time we sell the stickers for $6.00 each (Call for more info).

In order to receive all of the party benefits, all guests must arrive by 8:00pm on Friday. Guests arriving after 8:00 p.m. will have to pay the cover charge which is $5 til 9:00 p.m. and $10 after 9:00 p.m.

All guests arriving after 8 p.m. will only receive wristbands for half-off drinks until 9 p.m.

21 and over only!!!

ONE table will be held for your party!!!! The option to buy more tables is available to you at a much discounted rate.

You can visit Howl at the Moon?s website at www.HowlattheMoon.com

We can't wait to see you there!!
    Howl at the Moon, Hollywood
    (818)755-9970

2. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Looks like Kelsey and I are going to go. Anyone else? I know most of you are out due to the 21+ thing.
  3. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    So, no kids, I presume?
  4. Skyryder Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry, no kids. It would be an adults night out sort of thing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.