main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA LosCon

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by The-Bald-Wookiee, Nov 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    So what's the story on LosCon? I've heard a couple different theories regarding our trip, anyone come to any conclusions?:confused:

2. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    Would that be on what day we are leaving? It seems most are planning on going Thursday evening. Since this is the first time in six years I am not preparing Thanksgiving dinner for a house full of patients we may also go down Thursday. Although I guess I should call the old house and see if they are going to cook the "Toxic Turkey." If they do then I may have to start placing bets on how many become ill and how many die.[face_devil]

3. The-Bald-Wookiee

The-Bald-Wookiee Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 13, 2005
    Now see there, y'all can't go hinting and teasing like that... your gonna have to tell the Tale of the Toxic Turkey now, 'cause I'm all curious now.[face_praying]

If we go down Thursday is the plan still to stay until Sunday as well?

I'm all for it, for my part, but I also understand that I've only got worry about paying for one person room, food, ticket wise. Not as much of a stretch as having to pay for mulitiple participants. So whatever we decide to go with, I'll go with too :D.

4. mileniumhanandshrimp

mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2005
    ultimately, my obligation is to my proposed roommates. if we aren't all leaving until friday morning, i'm ok with that. my plan is to leave early sunday morning, earlier is not too big a deal and cheaper too. but. i don't want to wee on anyone else's good time by making them feel they have to come back early 'cos they don't want to be stuck with a room they don't want to pay for alone. and i admit i'd be quite relieved to have somewhere to put my head down for a few minutes prior to the drive home.

which is my way of saying i'm ok with whatever, as long as the dave and the wookiee don't feel shafted. and josh, please don't bail, i really need the company.

once again, if anyone's up for trying to find a showing of mirrormask anywhere in el lay on friday night, i would love to see it JUST ONCE on a big screen... i know it's coming out on dvd next month, but for those visuals, it just won't be the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.