CVI Lose 30 for CVI!!

Discussion in 'FanForce: Star Wars Celebration Anaheim' started by DarthBreezy, Jul 23, 2009.

1. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    OK guys - signed up at the gym and have an appointment with a personal trainer on thursday!

[face_worried]
  2. Bowen Force Ghost

star 4
    I am not overweight so I can't really include myself in this goal, but I shoot a feature film in June and my goal has been to get into prime shape before that so that I can more easily withstand the rigors of long and stressful days.

I do resistance training 3-4 times per week, then I use the elliptical about 45 minutes a day 6-7 times per week, and each day I do some stretching and situps. Fitness is very important, though, I've been big into health and fitness since I was about 20, got into weights, rock climbing, Tae-Kwon-Do, etc. and it's great looking and feeling good! So keep up the hard work, it'll be worth it, I promise you that.
  3. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Im down 24 lbs now. :) Im starting to get a more energy feeling through most of the day. And I feel better when just doing simple things like walking.
  4. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I havent updated in a wile, Last week I lost 4lbs , so my total is -29lbs
  5. EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Lost 16 pounds since Feb. 1st.[face_laugh]
  6. MattDoc Jedi Knight

star 3
    I think I've been finding all of the weight that you guys are losing. :) Once I'm settled back in the US I need to seriously try to shed a few lbs.

Gotta remember, not only will you feel better, but losing the weight helps the chances of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxvdvoQgAy8

[face_dancing]
  7. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2
    Good to see some activity here again. I'm still going strong. Losing about 1 to 1 1/2lbs per week. Toning up though so thats cool. Lifting heavier weights now too. How is everybody else doing?
  8. DarthBreezy Chosen One

star 6
    Ok guys - update time!

For those who saw me at c4, well... you know why I'm self conscious about 'numbers', however, I've been hitting the gym for the last month in earnest and am proud to show you a more... 'current (as in three days ago) picture!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/stuffage/DSC_0116.jpg]
  9. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    =D= Keep up the hard work.
  10. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2
    A persons toughest critic is usually themselves. Keep it up. As young Anakin said "It's working! It's working!!" And if you dont want to post numbers. Dont. Nobody should be made to feel uncomfortable. Just good to see your still with us! =D=
  11. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2
    Down 1 more. I passed my old goal, so I set a new one. Almost there too!
  12. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I got to be honest, I haven't been watching my calorie intake very well in the last month. I haven't gain any but I could be doing a lot better, so this weekend i sticked to my 1400 a day intake and I did my first 5K walk yesterday and will do a 5K walk every Sunday.

UPDATE,
    Just weighed in and I lost 3LBS !
    Im down 30 lbs since Jan 2nd !!![face_dancing]
  13. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2
    Not bad! =D= And by the way, 1400 calories a day? WOW!! I keep mine around 1600 and then work out. But not on Sat & Sun! Those are my "cheat days".
  14. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ya, My trainer wanted me to be on 1200 but I just cant do that. I am at 268.5 as of yesterday , it is a huge lifestyle change to say the least. I have eaten what ever I wanted to for 30-some years ans to just flip a switch and do the opasiste is a challenge.
  15. Darthkat76 Force Ghost

star 4
    Congrats to everybody on the progress!

Myself: I'm down 18 pounds with 12 to go. I've been averaging 1-2 pounds per week.
  16. JediXtine Jedi Master

star 1
    Ok sign me up! I have 3 months to see how much I can manage to lose, if it's 30 then awesome, if not then i'll do my best. I'll not look as good as I did at C4 but i'll look better than I do today.....
  17. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2
    I've been at this for over 1 1/2 years in anticipation for CV!! I tell ya, your right, it can be rough! I do love me some cheat days!
  18. DarthSnuggle LFL Artist

VIP
    Is it too late to join in?
  19. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Heck No. Welcome aboard !
  20. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2
    Never too late to join!!:cool:
  21. DarthSnuggle LFL Artist

VIP
    I need to lose a total of 40; I doubt I can do 30 by August, but 15 or 20 would be so great!!!!
  22. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Loosing any weight is a victory!
  23. echo-3 Former RSA

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I lost 4.5 LBS this week!
    Down 35 LBS [face_dancing]
  24. EnviousSerious-Rue Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    Lost sixteen (16) pounds in April!
    And another three (3) since the 1st of May!
  25. Admiral_Ozzel Force Ghost

star 2