main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Loss of a Hero

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue6

Rogue6 Jedi Master star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    For a glimpse of what a great person and how hard Chanel worked and how involved she was, please read her final diary entries... http://sfswfangirl.blogspot.com/

Always looking ahead...

2. anidanami124

anidanami124 Jedi Master star 6

Aug 24, 2002
    Well I'm not a part of this FanForce I would still like to say that I'm sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Form ever thing I read she was someone I would have liked to have know.

May the force be with Chanel and ever one in the FF.

3. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    And behalf of FanForce Cleveland, I would like to express our deepest condolences to her family and friends. She sounds like someone truly special, I wish I could have met her.

4. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    To loose someone you never met,
    To loose a gift never opened.
    I am deeply saddened that the world has lost a treasure here.
    I never met her, never came across her in my travels in the forums. But I still feel loss here. Fanforce is like a big family to me, and Im pretty far away from my own family so any loss hurts. -Dan

5. Reddobie

Reddobie Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2003
    I didn't know Chanel, but I was looking foward to meeting her at the Las Vegas Comic Con.

My thoughts and Prayers go out to her family, love ones, and friends.

Mark

6. Amidala Starkiller

Amidala Starkiller Jedi Master star 6

Dec 11, 1999
    I'm very sorry for your loss.

And my thoughts and prayers are with her little girl.

7. Jedi_BMack

Jedi_BMack Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    *sigh* An empty spot exists in my heart where I'm sure Chanel would have resided had I ever met her.

My thoughts and meditations go out to her family and friends with a hope that they will continue to lovingly keep Chanel alive for everyone through their hearts, their memories and their deeds.

Why does it always hurt so much to find good people that you will never know?

-b-

8. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    The web log on October the 16th was refering to me.... I was starting to keep in touch with the East Bay Star Wars Club that had enough of a former SF club's hypocritical crap... There was someone who was goaded into insulting not only myself but targeted Chanel especially as well. I knew however, he was being decieved by a specific person (BLT... you know, who you are... interfer with SFFF or even think of messing with another SW club again I will make it my mission in life to counter in every possible way... You must be feeling VERY guilty now and you deserve it so much, but I promise if you TRY anything again I will do defensive measures with extreme prejudice and the hell your in now will be exponentially worse...).

However, since I knew he has been decieved, I was more than willing to forgive him because he saw the light. Chanel was less inclined to believe what this person was trying to atone but now I hope she knows since she has become more powerful than we can possibly imagine and hopefully can see into our hearts. Unfortunately, we were having very petty issues stemming from this, and they will now be left unresolved but where ever Chanel is now, I know she has the truth of my point of view as well as the one she couldn't forgive. I know now she will forgive us now... For the EB club who has finally seen the truth, SF Fan Force has no grief at all towards any of you. SBSW we have no issues at all with you either.

However, for the one person I've been refering too however, as for the truth... too little, too late.... So many friendships were wrecked and can never be restored in this life, it is beyond measure... I don't want revenge, I rather have Chanel have peace now and forever and I know she rather have us concentrate on making the things she loved better. Your in your own personally created hell, and your gestures the other day... I will say they probably fell on hollow ears since the initial show of cowardice with the phone call, showed your character... I say again, try anything... and I will defend the things Chanel loved and would protect personally with everything I have and next time, I will not hold back like I did last.

9. BobaChris12

BobaChris12 Former RSA star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 30, 2002
    On behalf of the North Ridge, I wish to express our deepest sympathy for Chanel's family, friends, fellow SW fans, and anyone that her kindness has touched.

It is sad to hear of such a wonderful person passing. While I never had the pleasure of meeting Chanel, I am moved by the kind words that everyone has for her.

San Francisco, our prayers are with you. If there is anything I can do to help, please do not hesitate to conatct me.

Christian Solecki
    Chapter Rep
    The North Ridge
    Buffalo, NY

10. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Brian, (Hand_Schaub)is going to be collecting the money from the sale of the decals the SDSWS is making to raise money for Chanel's daughters college fund. If you would like a decal or to make a donation for Chanel's daughter's college fund paypal $5 (or more) to:

schaub-art@sbcglobal.net.

Include your name and address so he can inform me whom to send the decals to.

11. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Chanel was strong in the Force. Her passion for Star Wars and her friends and family were even stronger. She lived life her way.

For those lives she touched are richer now, knowing they will always have the memory of a hero in their minds. Someone who always looked upon the path of light and not darkness. She would always see the good in someone and point it out.

Always willing to give 110%.

Its been discussed among the Rogues, and as the SF Fanforce knows, The Sac Valley Rogue Force is deep in production of the upcoming fan film: Forged By Light: Vindication. With the SF FanForce's permission we would like to name one of the Jedi Masters in the film, Master Chanel. And the movie will be dedicated to her.

She will always be remebered in the Jedi Archives as one of the mightiest of all Jedi.

Light speed Chanel, to the open and loving hands of God, where you have earned your right, to sit at his table for enternity. Amen...

12. Tramp

Tramp Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 6, 2003
    I Found out about Chanel's passing on the Rebel Legion forums, and while I never met her, I can deeply empathize with her family. lost my dad a year-and-a-half ago, and my grandfather this past February, so I know what Chanel's family must be going through. My prayers are with them.

13. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Like Don and Bmack who posted before me, I am also with the Cleveland Fanforce. This saddens me greatly even though I never met Chanel before. It would have been nice to have met her before it was her time, but I'm sure she's in a better place now.

14. sideshow212

sideshow212 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 3, 2002
    sorry to hear about your loss...

:(

15. Commander_Choad

Commander_Choad Jedi Master star 4

Sep 11, 2002
    :eek:

At a time like this, I can only remember what Master Yoda once said...

"Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter"

In Pace Requiescat

16. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    My sincere condolences for your loss. :( She sounds like someone I would have really enjoyed meeting. :(

17. jada_marnew

jada_marnew Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 22, 2003
    The Tucson FanForce would like to say how sorry we am to hear about Chanel. :(

18. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    Deepest condolences from Hawaii.

19. ebe endocott

ebe endocott Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 16, 1999
    Hello this is Dennis, aka Vespa Fett, from the old SF club. We had nothing but good times with Chanel, and that's what we should remember. I am very sorry to hear this happened.

I knew however, he was being decieved by a specific person ... You must be feeling VERY guilty now and you deserve it so much, but I promise if you TRY anything again I will do defensive measures with extreme prejudice and the hell your in now will be exponentially worse...).

Ming, in a time like this can we please let this go? You have no idea, none whatsoever, how much this tragedy has hurt this "specific person". She went to see Chanel in the hospital and had plans to go again. Saying she must feel guilty at a time like this is inappropriate. We are all Star Wars fans and came together for the same purpose, though things didn't always work out no harm or ill will was ever intended on anyone. Please, the past is done, let the memory of Chanel be a peaceful one, there's no need to bring up the troubles of the past.

May the Force be with you.

20. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    I know this is a tough time for everyone and I think we should put all of the anger and animosity behind us. Chanel was very friendly and outgoing to everyone she knew and we should honor that by putting the past behind us. I know I'm an outsider to whatever has been happening, but lets remember the good times that we all shared with our beloved friend Chanel and not bring up hurtful things from the past.

21. LadyNaberrie

LadyNaberrie Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 7, 2002
    I never talked to her but God bless her soul and take care of her family! My prayers are with her family and to the people she was close to.

Rest in Peace Padme Skywalker

22. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    On behalf of the Albany, NY fanforce, I'd like to offer my deepest condolences and prayers to the family and friends of Chanel. I pray that her spirit is now safe in God's hands and that she rests in peace. I only wish I could have met such a wonderful woman.

With much love,

Jessica Orsak
    Albany Scoundrels

23. Obi1kenny

Obi1kenny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    Chenel my friend you will be missed.

With all my love and prayers, Ken...your Elvis Trooper buddy.

24. Keiran_Horn

Keiran_Horn Jedi Master star 4

Jul 9, 2002
    On behalf of myself, and the other members of the Ventura County FanForce, I just want to extend my deepest condolences to Chanel's family and friends.

I had the pleasure of meeting Chanel at the San Diego Comic-Con, and I must say that the memory of her great personality, and love for life has stuck with me these past months. She will be greatly missed. :(

Michael Galasso
    Celebrations Coordinator, Ventura County FF

25. Stina-Cri

Stina-Cri Jedi Padawan star 4

May 18, 2002
    Though i never knew Chanel, My condolences to her friends and family.

I plan to move to San Fransisco in a few years and I've been lurking for a while.

She seemed great and I feel sorrow knowing I will never get to meet her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.