main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Loss of a Hero

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obi1kenny

Obi1kenny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 10, 2002
    Very good thoughts Jenny and Dennis.

2. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    On behalf of the Lincoln FanForce (i'm sure they'd agree with me), I'd like to offer my condolences to the family of Chanel. I'll keep her family in my prayers, especially her daughter Angelica.

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    My name is david and I am also from the Albany forum. I offer my condolensces to all of you. Always keep her in your memories.

4. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know from personal experience that fanforces can be and are close knit groups. Losing a member to death would be difficult. I offer my condolences and prayers in this time of sadness.

-Kristina
    Minnesota FF

5. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I lived in San Fran for a short time, and I still have family there. I know it's a great city with some of the nicest people I have ever come across.
    And I know how hard it is to loose a close friend. My heart and prayers go out to your group.

~Nyree
    MinnesotaFF

6. Katya Jade

Katya Jade Administrator Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 19, 2002
    My deepest condolences for this sudden loss. My thoughts and prayers are with Chanel's friends and family at this time.

Kate

7. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and friends. I'm sorry you all lost a great person. God bless.

8. Amidala_Skywalker

Amidala_Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 4, 2001
    You have my condolences, thoughts, and prayers. Chanel sounds like such an accomplished woman, and it brings me deep sadness to know that she has departed from this world.

Am [face_love]

9. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    Though I never knew Chanel, my heart is with you, and the thoughts of those in London. Thank you for letting us grieve with you.

10. -_-_-_-_-_-

-_-_-_-_-_- Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 28, 2002
    My prayers and thoughts are with you all in your time of need, especially her daughter. May God bless you always.

11. Sith_Skywalker

Sith_Skywalker Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2003
    My deepest sympathy to the family and FF. Prayers, thoughts, and much love go out to you.

12. CreepyCptHorn

CreepyCptHorn Jedi Youngling

Oct 25, 2003
    I'm terribly sorry for your loss

13. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    My sincere condolences.

14. BultarSwan

BultarSwan Founder: Grand Rapids, MI FF star 10

Jul 5, 2003
    I am sorry to hear about what happened. I am praying for all of her friends and family.

15. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    I have had the pleasure of meeting some of the FF members in California and I have visited San Francisco!. My prayers are with all of you - I know how difficult losses can be
    MTFBWY, Always
    Reb

16. citizenjohn

citizenjohn Jedi Knight star 5

May 4, 2001
    My condolences to her family.
    I was shocked upon hearing the news of her passing.
    Again my prayers are with her family in this tragic time

17. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    My prayers are with you all. :(

18. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    I'm sure I can speak for everyone in Midwest Fanforce when I extend to the family and friends in Fanforce our deepest sympathies.

19. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Hey all I just returned from Chanel's party tonight and even in the wake of the tragedy we all found peace with one another today in remember Chanel as the amazing person she was. We here at SF Fan Force on behalf of Chanel and her family thank you all so much for your well wishes, support, and generousity. Her family today were amazed at the amount of friends and support that Chanel's passing raised.

We are all diminished because of this and will endevour to keep her memory alive and well with in our hearts at every event and every gathering. Chanel has done the impossible and united our Star Wars community not only in California but all over the world. She is a hero and she will be forever part of the Force.

20. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    Chanel was beautiful, in every sense of the word! I was there when her daughter said goodbye to her, and when she eventually left us. We were supposed to have a Halloween party on the 25th at her house, but instead it's a party for her. Next week, we were supposed to go to VegasCon, where she could've touched even more people. I can't believe I won't be hearing her laugh, making costumes with her, and sharing spoilers with her! I first met her at the SF AOTC IMAX premiere, and it's like I've known her for a lifetime. Her personality was so magnetic, as this thread proves. She had that "domino" effect on people, and she will definitely be missed. This Ani will remember his Padme forever! Love you, Chanel. We'll see each other again someday!

21. Sithlawstudent

Sithlawstudent Jedi Youngling

Oct 15, 2003
    I knew Chanel for almost a year. We met online and when I introduced myself to her as George she didn't know who I was. I had to tell her I was "Jedilawstudent" and then she welcomed me into the club we were in with open arms. That next weekend she invited me to an independant comic book convention. We were very good friends and then I ruined it by overcriticizing her to someone behind her back to someone (who used that to deflect her own sins against Chanel). Chanel and I had a falling out for a while, but for the past few weeks we have been communicating and she finally opened up to me and accepted the new club me and some friends started.
    I apologize to all of Chanels friends for my actions in the past. I started a club to counter all the B.S. I encountered with the last club I was involved with. I loved Chanel like a friend, I'm heart broken for her, her family but especially her precious daughter. Chanel you were a diamond in the rough, you left us too soon and left no heart unbroken.

22. Nwalme Jade

Nwalme Jade Ex(patriated) RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 13, 2000
    I didn't know her but I was shocked by the news :( all my condolences.

23. sw-starwarsfreakness

sw-starwarsfreakness Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2003

I'm from the toronto fourms. I just heard the news. I so sorry for the loss. My thoughts are with her, and her daughter. I pray that her daughter gets the love and support only a mother can provide.

24. Spike_Spiegel

Spike_Spiegel Former FF Administrator Former Saga Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2002
    Condolences from Puerto Rico. Its hard to lose a friend and a leader. We are with you in your sadness.

If there is anything we can do to help, contact me.

25. Mahms_katarn

Mahms_katarn Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 31, 2002
    I'm from France, and I also just heard the news. I'm so sorry for this loss.
    My thoughts and prayers are with her daugter and her family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.