main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Loss of a Hero

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedLord

RedLord Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 2000
    As a father of 2 children
    I wish to say my sadness.

My condolences to her family.

2. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    On the behalf of the Singapore FanForce, I'll like to pass my Deepest Condolences on the passing of such a great woman. -__-

I may not know her but I'm sure during her lifetime, she had touch many lives, directly or indirectly and forever she shall remain in everyone's memory.

My thoughts goes out to her family and those she left behind, and to the San Francisco FanForce for the loss of such a Great Person. -__-

3. Nyla

Nyla Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2002
    My deepest condolences. My thoughts and prayers are with Chanel's family and friends.

4. Wook

Wook Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    I met Chanel briefly at Comicon and will treasure the little moment I shared with her.

My condolences to Chanel's friends and family. She will truly be missed.

5. Darth_Stalker

Darth_Stalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 14, 2002
    Even though I was only around her for a few hours, it was obvious what a sweet and selfless person she was. May God reward her for being such a kind person.

6. LORDPARSEC

LORDPARSEC Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2002
    Hello, I am a member of the PHOENIX FAN FORCE. I heard about your loss and wanted to convey my condolences. I had no knowlege of this person until today but I know how difficult loss can be. May the Force be with her and all of you.

-LORD PARSEC

7. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    With Deepest Sympathy...
    On behalf of the Los Angeles Area Fan Force.

8. Teras_Kasi_Master

Teras_Kasi_Master Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    I never knew her, i never talked to her, and i never heard of her until now, but when I read what you wrote, and realized a fellow star wars fan is no longer with us, it brought tears to my eyes. My prayers go out to her family, and herself.

God bless you, and may the force be with you.

9. DUSHONI

DUSHONI Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2001
    My most sincere condolences from a former Orange County City Rep.

The force will be with her...always.

10. Jedi_Samantha

Jedi_Samantha Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2002
    My name is Samantha, and I live on Long Island.

I had the oppertunity of meeting Channel at comic con this year, and even got a picture with her because we were in the same costume. She was an extremly nice person and i send my condolences to her family.

11. ObiMcD

ObiMcD Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    While I never knew her, I send my condolences from us here in Colorado. From what Erick Steiner tells me she was quite extraordinary. I'm sure she will be missed.

12. TIEPilot051999

TIEPilot051999 Jedi Master star 7

Mar 27, 2002
    On behalf of the Vancouver FanForce, I'd like to offer our deepest sympathies on your recent loss. If anyone here would like to talk, feel free to PM me. :)

13. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    I was deeply shocked and saddened to read this news this morning. I only briefly met Chanel at SD Comic-Con. My sincere condolences go out to her family. She will be missed.

14. HothGirl

HothGirl Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 23, 2002
    Though I never has the pleasure of meeting Chanel, the kind words everyone have spoken about her has made me feel as if I did.

Know that her family and her friends are in my thoughts and prayers.

~ Katie

15. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I am still in shock... I'd heard a bit about Chanel's health problems but never in a million years could I have imagined it was so serious. Chanel, I miss you so much! I hope you did not suffer much! :_|

My deepest condolences to her family and especially her beautiful daughter.

padme skywalker, may the force be with you... always!

16. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    my thoughts are with your freind

Ben
    Mnff

17. VoijaRisa

VoijaRisa Jedi Master star 5

Oct 12, 2002
    I heard about this on the rebel legion site earlier today. It's always sad to lose a fellow Star Wars fan. Especially one so young and with a child. On behalf of the St Louis Fan Force, our thoughts are with you and her family.

18. mac-nut

mac-nut Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 14, 2001
    For those who want to make a donation to Chanel's mother for her funeral expenses or towards her daughter's college fund by snail mail, as in money order or check, I have received a name and address to send it to. PM me for it, please.

19. AnasianSkywalker

AnasianSkywalker Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 2, 2003
    I've only known and befriended Chanel since February of this year through the various SW fan clubs in the SF Bay Area, and it's amazing how many millions of memories one could share with another in such a short time frame! Her first real Con was Wonder-con this past spring, and from that point on she was on Rapid-Fire to connecting to the world by joining and posting on various clubs due to her zest for the Force and her love for Costuming. Here presence was DEFINITELY known at Comic-Con. :)
    We, along with, Jeadhead1, were supposed to fly together and spend this upcoming weekend at Las Vegas Comic-Con. And were looking forward to other SW plans way past EP 3.
    Thank you those from around the country and around the World who were touched in some way by Chanel, the same way I was as a personal friend...

20. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

On behalf of myself and the rest of the Pittsburgh FF, I'd like to express my condolences. I didn't know her personally, but from what I've read from everyone's posts, Chanel sounds like she was a great person. It's a tragedy to lose such a good person so young.

Warm regards,
    Yours Truly

21. anakin_girl

anakin_girl Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 8, 2000
    On behalf of the Charlotte Separatists, I would like to extend my condolences. I was sorry to hear that Chanel has passed into the realm of the Force, at such a young age...my thoughts and prayers are with her daughter and her mother.

Godspeed, Chanel. You will be missed.

22. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    What terribly sad news.

My deepest sympathies.

23. legacyAccount

legacyAccount Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2012
    i've spent the last little bit reading through the posts regarding chanel in this forum, and i just wanted to tell you that my thought are with all of you affected by this. i know how close you can become, both to members of your fanforce that you meet IRL, and to people who seem nameless and faceless on the internet.

my thoughts are with you all.

24. Katriel

Katriel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 5, 2000
    This news is heartwrenching. So sudden and so young. My sincerest condolences to all of you.

25. KrystalBlaze

KrystalBlaze Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    My deepest condolences go out to her family and to you guys. I am so sorry for your loss and I shall keep her in my memories although I never had the chance to know her. I see your suffering and I know she was a great person. I am so sorry and I shall keep her family in my prayers.

-Krystal
    Tucson FanForce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.