main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Loss of a Hero

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibri

jedibri Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2000
    It is never easy to lose anyone. But, my goodness 23 years old! With a Daughter. That is unbrearable.

My heart goes out to each one of you who knew her. But, most of all my heart goes out to her family and that little girl without a Mommy.

People come and go. But, it's their impact that is still felt days, months, & years later.

I have been think how God puts people in lives for a reason. This is a perfect example of that.

2. paperclipx

paperclipx Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2001
    Thoughts and prayers from the Omaha Fan Force go out to Chanel's family and friends.

3. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    I just wanted to extend my deepest sympathies. I didn't know Chanel but was aware of her from the boards. She will be missed.

4. jadesaber2

jadesaber2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 17, 2000
    I never met Chanel, but I heard about her from a fellow fan. She sounded like the kind of person everyone would want for a best friend. We are all diminished to have lost someone at so young an age, with so much life ahead of her. My prayers are with her family and friends. :(

5. sithlordblack

sithlordblack Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 27, 2003
    Dear Chanel,
    Where ever your soul is resting I just wanted you to know that I shared your story with my co-workers and received donations from them. They never knew you but they now know how much you meant to me and how special of a person you actually are. I just want to say thank you to Micheala,Deborah,Ynez,Nick,Sophia,Mikee,Katherina,Leslie,Joe,Darryl,Shawn, and special thanks to Casey Norman and Buelah. Thank you for taking the time to listen about a very special person and for opening up your heart with donations for Chanel's cause. Thank you every-one

Chanel,
    I miss you.
    Your friend always,
    Charles
    Sithlordblack

6. Swampsurfer

Swampsurfer Jedi Master star 3

Nov 11, 2001
    A loss this is. God bless this fan, her family, friends, and love ones.

I never got to meet Chanel, and that is how her loss has touched me.

To those who have had that pleasure, my sympathies AND "May the Force be with you." :(

7. Jymm_Roquand

Jymm_Roquand Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2002
    Howdy,

I know I am not a familiar name around here. I am from Canada and am apart of the Niagara Region Fanforce. I wanted you to know that everyone up here has heard the news and we all send our deepest and most sincere feelings. Though I never met Chanel I am sure she was a fantastic young lady as her loss is felt all the way up here in the great white north.

YOu guys are in my thoughts, my prayers and my hopes for the future,

With much love,
    James Sheridan
    aka Jymm Roquand/Samwise Gamgee

8. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    James is a freind of mine, me being from Toronto. He si also right this news has reached all over, I also brought it to the UK boards as well. I thought the need to reach out and share this with as much people as I could. -Dan

9. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    My heart was crushed when I learned of this. I'm a member of The Rebel Legion, and when I read the news this past weekend I was at the brink of tears.

My sincere condolances to those of you whose lives she touched.

Kai Rhann

10. Jyro-Kyrn

Jyro-Kyrn Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 26, 2002
    Condolences from the Southern Colorado FanForce. MTFBWY all during this difficult time.

11. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Our hearts, thoughts, and prayers in Cincinnati go out to her family, especially her daughter.

12. Bullseye

Bullseye Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 22, 2003
    My condolences to Chanel (padme_skywalker) and her family.

Joe
    aka Bullseye

13. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    My condolences and deepest feelings go out to Chanel's little girl, her family, and friends around the world.

God bless, and guide us all in our recovery from our loss.

14. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Rocky Mountain Fan Force sends its heartfelt prayers and wishes to our fellow comrade who is now one with the Force.

May the Force Be With You, Chanel.

15. Enji

Enji Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 14, 2002
    As many other people here, I never met Chanel, but from what I've heard she seemed like a wonderful person, and her loss is very tragic. I believe I speak for everyone in FF Sweden when I offer my deepest condoleances to her family, especially to her young daughter. :(

Things like this should not happen. :(

16. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    The RMFF would like to send our condolences to your Fan Force. I have posted this info in our thread as well.

So sorry for your loss, sounds like she will be very missed.

Gone, but not forgotten.

17. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi

Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2002
    The Detroit Fanforce sends our condolences and May the Force be with her.

18. Possessed_Dancer

Possessed_Dancer Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2002
    May the true Force (God) be with her family and friends...I'm sorry for y'all's loss :(

I didn't know her either but have seen her around Rebel Legion boards...I'll be praying for her family and friends :)

(from the Augustan Raiders' Augusta, GA FanForce)

God bless!

-Malz

19. MoD-Sith

MoD-Sith Jedi Master star 4

Aug 28, 2003
    She has now become more powerful then we could ever imagine. I know a girl who lost he mother when she was 12, it is hard to know people that this has happened to. Even though i did not know her i almost know how it feels to lose people close to you, it is hard to live with and May The Force Be With You, Always.

Sincerely,

Leif De Wolf of the Southern Colorado Fan Force.

20. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    The Indy Knights will keep her family & you all in our thoughts. You have our deepest sympathy.

21. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    So far our donations have reached $725 this morning for Chanel's daughter ($650 decals plus another $75). We have mailed Brian (Hand-Schaub) 90 of the black Imperial decals, then we are making Rebel Decals as well, and a few white Imperial Decals per request. Please be patient if you don't get your decals right away. It is very time consuming and they have to be made by hand, one by one. We are sending more decals to the Las Vegas Comic Con with members of the 501st.

22. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    I'll definitely grab a Rebel Decal if I can.

I lost someone very dear to me this past week as well, and singing/listening to this song has helped me find some peace. I think it's important to share with you.

I Know You By Heart (Eva Cassidy)

Midnights in Winter
    The glowing fire
    Lights up your face in orange and gold.
    I see your sweet smile
    Shine through the darkness
    It's line is etched in my memory.

So I'd know you by heart.

Mornings in April
    Sharing our secrets
    We'd walk until the morning was gone.
    We were like children
    Laughing for hours
    The joy you gave me lives on and on.

'Cause I know you by heart.

I still hear your voice
    On warm Summer nights
    Whispering like the wind.

You left in Autumn
    The leaves were turning
    I walked down roads of orange and gold.
    I saw your sweet smile
    I heard your laughter
    Youare still here beside me every day.

'Cause I know you by heart,
    'Cause I know you by heart.

23. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    That is a great song Lelila, and very appropriate. Thanks so much for sharing it. :)

24. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I didn't know Chanel, but I heard about her from beezel26 (he made a thread telling us about your CR in the Northeast Regional boards). I am sorry to hear about your loss. My best wishes go out to both of her families at the SF Fan Force and to her daughter aswell.

25. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Thanks so much Linda for making the Rebel Decals. I really aprreciate that personally. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.