main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Fran, CA Loss of a Hero

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Tenken, Oct 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skyra

skyra Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 9, 2001
    While I never met Chanel, I could tell from her pictures that she was special to you and I wanted to express my deepest sympathy for your loss. I will keep her in my prayers.

2. Master-Fett

Master-Fett Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 25, 2002
    Speechless

3. AgenKedar

AgenKedar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 11, 2003
    I remember Chanel referred this forum to me and suggested that I log on. Ever since then fanforce/costuming has been a very interesting part of my life. Another good memory was when she came down to San Diego for Comic-Con and stayed with my friend Daniel and I. We had a blast!!! :) I couldn't believe how much her and Dan had in common. She was so happy to learn that he stayed in Japan for a while because he is in the Navy. So they talked about Japan for hours. (Anime, J-Pop, etc.) He also sews patches on Naval uniforms for his fellow shipmates. And I remember Chanel getting "hella" ;) excited about Dan having a sewing machine because that meant she would be able to finish Dale's (JedHead's brother) Spider-Man costume. Chanel always seemed to have lots in common with almost anyone she met and became friends with. I remember we first started talking on RebelLegion.com and she found out from my profile that I'm part Hawaiian like her. And being into costuming and all, we became really good friends. It's so sad to think I won't get anymore of her "AOL i.m.'s" while I'm browsing the web. She was such a cool friend to alot of us. Here's to you, Chanel! The FORCE will be with you always...

4. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I added a scrolling marquee to the top of your forum. If you would rather I remove it, make it static (not scrolling), or have it say something else, just let me know. I was thinking about adding the link to the thread about where to send donations, but wasn't sure if that was tacky or not. I'll leave it to the club's discretion.

5. JedHead1

JedHead1 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 20, 1999
    I like it Linda. Thank you.

6. Jedi_Tenken

Jedi_Tenken Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I think that's a great idea and the link sounds fine to me. I think any proceeds raised now should go into helping Eva and Angelica's legal fees. As much as the college trust fund is important it won't matter if Angelica is turned over to he dead beat who was never in her life in anyway. I intend to call Eva later today to check in and offer any support we can in the up coming "battle".

7. Jazmachine

Jazmachine Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2003
    Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help in the custody battle. I'm still in the works of putting together the benefit concert(gonna talk about it with one of the bands tomorrow) and hopefully we can use the money raised at that event to help.

8. debeautimous

debeautimous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    I am so sorry for your loss. When I looked at the pictures I sucked my breath in and felt a knot in my stomach. She was so young and beautiful. She was also so creative and talented. Even though I never met her I felt the pain as if I did. I have been suffering from a health condition and just got out of the hospital. My prayers are with all of you. I know the days and months ahead will be a rollercoaster of twisted emotions. I know you will feel her love no matter what.

9. padawanskywalker

padawanskywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2003
    From the Enterprise,AL Fanforce

I am deeply saddened by the the loss of
    [link=http://boards.theforce.net/user.asp?usr=725728][b][i][color=blue]padme_skywalkr[/b][/i][/color][/link] [face_sad].She was so young,so creative,and she died. [face_cry] Chanel,and her daughter,are in my thoughts.

10. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Eventhough I never got a chance to meet this wonderful woman you pay tribute to, I can tell she was very loved by her friends here in the world of Star Wars.

I want to express my condolences and join you in paying tribute to this great person.

Chanel, may the force be with you and be at peace . . .

Take care friends

John Laurel
    TD7012

11. Fallen_Knight

Fallen_Knight Jedi Youngling

Jan 21, 2003
    I just want to say that my prayers will be with the family and that all turns out well. I am saddened to hear of such a young mother leaving us so soon. May the force be with them and the pacific coast ff. And god bless

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.