main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lost: 4-8-15-16-23-42: Deleted Scene Aired at Com-Con

Discussion in 'Archive: The Amphitheatre' started by JediTrilobite, Sep 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TiniTinyTony

TiniTinyTony JCC Super Bowl Pick 'Em Winner star 7 VIP - Game Winner

Mar 9, 2003
    I've been jonesing to RE-watch LOST for a long time so I decided last week to start watching it while working out. I actually look forward to working out now because I get to watch LOST which is good motivation!

I also started a blog where I talk about each episode sometime after I view it. http://3tlostfound.blogspot.com/

2. PadmeA_Panties

PadmeA_Panties Jedi Youngling star 4

Oct 25, 2003
    And I still hate/feel let down/boggle my mind at the stupidity/dislike the finale after a whole year. :p

In all fairness though; it's really not the let-down of just the finale episode, but the entire sixth season just had that 'feeling' to it.

3. -polymath-

-polymath- SFF:F/TV Trivia Host star 4 VIP - Game Host

Jun 7, 2007
    Th sixth season felt different than the prior seasons and I do concede that it's almost as if they came up with the conceit of them all being dead and the alt-verse was there so they could "meet up" halfway through the season. I'd hoped for a different ending but am happy with what I got.

4. Darth McClain

Darth McClain Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2000
    Man, I can't believe it's been over for a year already. :( I was out of the country with limited internet access for the last three or four episodes, so I got caught up with everything except the finale in an overpriced Queens hotel after an exhausting 24 hours of travel. I'm glad that I waited to get home for that one. I'm still a fan of the finale.

5. Nevermind

Nevermind Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 14, 2001
  6. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.