main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Lost: An unknown planet in the Unknown Reigons (Post DN series)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Mar 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ispeaknotruths

ispeaknotruths Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    OOC: I'll be out of touch for the next three weeks. The college school year is ending soon and I have to get settled elsewhere. But rather than hold up the game, I'll be taking a little break until I get the 'Net up and running in my new place.

So could someone kinda take over my character until I come back? Just PM me if anyone is interested.

2. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Guys, I am really sorry. RL has been keeping me on my toes and away from the computer, and when I could get on I have had many other things to do. I am going to try my hardest to get a post up by tomorrow night, even if it isn't a "big post." Thanks to you all for sticking around, and keeping this story going! You all have made this game what it is.

3. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Alright guys, I am going to have this thread locked. It appears that it wasn't able to survive the latest drought. I want to thank you all personally for making my first GMing experiance a great one, and I hope to have you all in my next game, as well as play alongside you in others. I would not have had this thread end up any other way. Thanks a lot!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.