main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Lost and Then Found - J/J AU - Jag as a pirate?! Sorta kinda - Updated 3/21/10

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by jadesabre75, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roguefel

roguefel Jedi Master

May 16, 2008
    Wow, that was amazing!!!

That goes for the last 3 or 4 posts, as have been sooo busy at work, that the last time I was on here was before Christmas, so sorry for the late reply!!

I loved how they were all teasing Kyp about Jag killing him when he woke up, and how Zekk had to break into his own prison!! pity he couldnt have accidently locked himself in there at the same time!!

Loved how Jaina reacted to Jag being in the med centre, and how she reacted to him waking up!! soo cute, loved the description of Jag in just hospital pants!! lush!!!

Was a bit suprised that Han didnt go nuts and that Leia threatened Jag first, but mothers perogative!!!
    and that they didnt have a problem with the fact that Jaina is living with Jag!!

Cant wait for more - and I promise I will not vanish for months this time!!!

Kat

2. canadianjedimama

canadianjedimama Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 28, 2008
    I think... and I'm old so my memory is sometimes spotty... it came about the same time as we had that Cade in swimtrunks banner up here in Fanfic. It was a mighty nice banner. :D

And because Jag is just as cool, if not more so [face_blush], than Cade, we started joking about Jag in swimtrunks. Sab was writing a fic 'round about that time, so we lobbied her into it. And they couldn't be any colour, they HAD to be Imperial Red.

Kailene, check out Sab's bio for the story. It was really good!

Cyn

3. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009
    Thanks, I think I'll just have to go and do that!:D I think we need to get rid of the Cade banner and get a Jag one !!;)

4. jadesabre75

jadesabre75 Jedi Knight star 4

Nov 14, 2007
    Damn Cyn. Your memory is good. lol I just remember someone brought it up and I said sure. lol It was pretty easy to fit it into Jedi and Ambassador.

5. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

6. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    Just a little bump ! :p

7. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Thanks Kailene. I guess that means I should get to work on the next chapter. lol

8. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    ?Jag would be proud.? He whispered, earning a laugh from her.

Hell yeah, he'd be proud. [face_laugh]

Ooooh, I loved when he got out of the bacta tank! [face_love]

So...Cem is going to take Zekk's place, huh? I have this feeling the public will vote for Jag, though.
    Might be mistaken, of course. Since he's not one to sit around and do nothing -- he likes his freedom.

I just remembered -- wasn't there supposed to be a fic with Jag in a bathtub and a paper bag over his head or something? And singing? I don't quite remember but I do remember wanting to write it. :p

9. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    What?! Uh...I don't remember that. That's some good crack you got there Ceillean. lol When did this convo come up?

10. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    I don't remember where the idea came from. It was either Jag4Me or Cyn, I believe. Sometime last year and my brain doesn't work well when it goes back more than a month. [face_laugh]

Yep, Jag in a bathtub with a paperbag over his head singing "I feel pretty". That's the song. I thought the idea was friggin hilarious.

11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Hello Ceil and Sab -- [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] If you can prod me with why he would be sitting in a tub with a bag on his head -- I'll be happy to write it -- but I keep wanting to put Jaina in there too [face_laugh]

SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE

12. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    I'm not even sure where to start with that...wait....I lied. Something just hit me. Maybe.

13. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Here...have a little intermission. :D I'm ashamed to say that I listened to Ke$sha's 'Blah Blah Blah' while I was writing this. So yeah. lol This is just for fun and I wrote it like in an hour. So don't expect too much kids. I have a weird sense of humor sometimes.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Jaina laid her head on the back of the couch enjoying the quiet of the apartment. Things were usually so hectic that she didn?t get a chance to rest for even a minute nowadays. Both her and Jag?s duties kept them from enjoying down time with any frequency and while she loved her job she did wish she could get a day to just breathe. And enjoy her husband.

A smile lit her face at the thought of Jag. They?d been married a little over a year and as chaotic as their lives were she wouldn?t trade it for anything. Just the fact that she could go to bed each night and wake up each morning with him was enough for now. She knew things would die down eventually but she couldn?t help thinking about it nonetheless.

Jag would be here with her now if she hadn?t pushed him into going out with the guys. He had protested stalwartly but eventually she had won the discussion. With Kyp and Zekk backing her up of course. They were all in such dire need of down time that she almost felt guilty at the thought of wanting him here. Almost, but not quite.

The quiet hum of the traffic outside combined with the wine she was drinking had nearly put her to sleep, but the ding of the door chime shot her eyes open. Confused she looked over to the clock quickly hoping it would help her figure out who was at the door. It was way too early for them to be back.

Reaching out she felt three familiar signatures and frowned. Jaina set her drink down and padded over to the door with caution. This couldn?t be good.

When the door swooshed open she found her husband and their two closest friends standing there. Well, Kyp and Zekk were standing there. From the initial impression of her husband she would guess he was incapable of standing at this moment. The grin on his face was huge though and it only took her a second to figure out what was wrong.

?You got him drunk!?? Jaina exclaimed loudly as Kyp and Zekk walked past her dragging Jag between them. He couldn?t walk but he was lucid enough to be singing. If what he was doing could be called singing. It sounded more like a fleet of ships taking off.

Niether of them answered her as they walked over to the couch and deposited him on it, none to gently. It didn?t stop Jag from singing though.

Jaina was still in shock as she walked over to them. The three of them stood there as Jag sat with his eyes closed rocking his head from side to side.

?Blah, blah, blah. Think you?ll be getting this. Nah, nah, nah?.? Jag sang quietly, oblivious to everything else.

?What in the sith did you do to my husband?!?

Kyp scratched his head and Zekk shuffled his feet in response to Jaina?s question.

?Well.? She prompted again crossing her hands over her chest and putting on the Solo look that somehow still worked on the two men.

?Apparently there were some Sullustans at the bar tonight.? Jaina groaned at Zekk?s comment. Sullustans were extremely difficult to get drunk like she thought her husband was.

?And you know how competitive he is.? Kyp added. Jaina?s mouth opened in disbelief as Kyp fed her a weak smile and shrugged his shoulders.

?He doesn?t speak their language!?

?Jaina, there?s no need to translate ?I?m gonna drink you under the table.? I think that?s pretty universal in bars across the galaxy.? Kyp offered in a condescending voice smirking until Jaina glared at him.

The quiet suddenly permeated Jaina?s brain and she looked back down at Jag. He had finally stopped singing but still had a stupid grin on his face. It took Jaina a moment to realize that their friends were moving towards the door but when she did she wasted no time running after them and stopping their progress.

?Where do you two think you?re going?? S

14. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] I love it! Hilarious, I tell you! [face_laugh]

I love stories where the boys are out having fun anyway. :p

Seriously, you should post this in a seperate thread, too. It's great!

=D=

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

What does it say about me that I loved that? [face_laugh]
    I guess J&J are the tops no matter what.

[face_love]

16. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] OMG! I just about fell off my chair laughing when I read that !!![face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I with Ceillean, I love stories with the boys out having fun ! This was a welcome little distraction from Zekk being so evil.

You've have definetly got to post this seperately, way to good to get lost in the middle of another story !

17. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Any title ideas?

18. Ceillean

Nov 13, 2001
    I suck at coming up with titles. :( I usually just grab something out of the story itself.

Like "I'm pretty". :p

19. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    Okey dokey. There should only be one more chapter after this. I'm not planning on writing a sequel but you all know how that goes. lol

As always thanks to Jade Eyes my beta. She's freaking awesome!

Enjoy!

~Sab

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Zekk sat on the bunk in his cell, his elbows on his knees and his head dipped so that his chin rested on his chest. He had been placed in one of the interior cells so there was no way to tell if it was day or night except by the signals his body provided him with. Of course he wasn?t sure he trusted even that at the moment.

None of his visitors ever said anything to him. Whether that was by choice or order he didn?t know. Conversation wasn?t on the top of his list anyway. Getting out of here was.

It seemed that his captors weren?t taking any chances and didn?t keep a set schedule as far as his visitors or meals were concerned. Everything had been staggered to throw him off guard would be his guess.

He kept his posture submissive and his voice quiet on purpose. If they thought he was defeated then they wouldn?t expect anything more from him. He would have to find it inside to be patient once again. The prize was more than worth the sacrifice.

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

Two Days Later?

The morning of Zekk?s trial dawned beautiful and sunny. A total contrast to the epic event that was going to occur today. Jaina took it as a good sign. She was eagerly waiting when they could get past this day and put everything behind them.
    Not that she could complain about the last few days. Her family was finally together and complete. She included Jag?s ?family? in that bucket because they had truly become that to her. Things were looking up and she was extremely anxious to see where her life with Jag would take her.

She made her way downstairs after a quick shower and found the crew sitting around the kitchen table in deep conversation.
    Jag had a datapad in front of him and was staring intently at it as Corran and Kyp discussed something.

Making her way over to the counter, she poured herself a cup of caf and then walked over to stand next to Jag. Without looking up he wrapped his right arm around her waist pulling her to him and she couldn?t help but smile at his action. It took her a minute to realize what the conversation was about.

?It should only take a couple of days to redo the room. Especially with the main hangar at our disposal.? Corran said to Kyp who merely nodded his head in response.

?Han said that all the materials we need should be there. If not we need to let him know so he can find them.? Jag added quietly not taking his eyes from the datapad. Jaina looked down and her brow furrowed as she noticed he was looking at a diagram of his ship.

?What are you guys talking about?? Jaina asked tentatively. Surely they weren?t going to do anything to the Doom. Not when Jag wanted to leave as soon as things were settled here.

When no one answered her, she looked up and cocked an eyebrow at the crew. Corran and Kyp were fighting smirks and not doing so successfully. Tenel and Jysella were blank slates like always but Valin didn?t bother hiding his smile.

?Jag?? She asked looking back down at him.

?We need to enlarge my cabin.? He responded, not bothering to look up at her. It was on the tip of her tongue to ask why when it hit her. Blood filled her cheeks and she felt Jag?s arm tighten around her waist. Setting her caf down on the table she allowed Jag to pull her down onto his lap without resistance.

?Sorry Jaina, but Jag had to get our help with it. He can?t exactly do it on his own.? Jysella offered, trying to make her friend feel a little better.

?It doesn?t bother me that you guys know.? She said taking another drink of her caf. ?What bothers me is that my father knows.? Chuckles followed her statement and she smiled just a little in response.

?Don?t worry, sweetheart. Your father has already had a talk with me.? He laughed at the stricken look on her face and placed a cas

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Zekk taking out the guards -- superbly written =D=

Not surprised he made a grab for Jaina though [face_thinking]

Yes! Jag is i-t it! [face_dancing] Took out Zekk in fine fashion. :D

Awwwwww! So the Captain's cabin is getting bigger and customized for Jag's *real* number one. LOL

Squee!

It is OFFICIAL!

[face_dancing]

21. EmpressJainaSoloFel

EmpressJainaSoloFel Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 3, 2009
    Nope Jag, you can't take her anywhere, lol. She's a Solo, and we all know what that means. Great update, and LOL to the enlarging of the cabin. Poor Jaina.

22. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007
    ~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~

I think he should probably get used to getting her out of bad situations. lol He might retire earlier than he wants to. Thanks for reading! And you know the gang is going to take every opportunity to make her blush. It's fun!

23. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    ?Sorry Jaina, but Jag had to get our help with it. He can?t exactly do it on his own.? Jysella offered, trying to make her friend feel a little better.
    He does need help. Hand one guy a home improvement project and it will take years to get done. :p

?Don?t worry, sweetheart. I wouldn?t miss this for the world.? [face_laugh] Well it is the social event of the decade!

[face_laugh] That final punch!

=D=

24. jadesabre75

Nov 14, 2007

25. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    ?Sorry Jaina, but Jag had to get our help with it. He can?t exactly do it on his own.? Jysella offered, trying to make her friend feel a little better. Amen to that! My husband started our master bath 3 1/2 yrs ago, I'm still waiting for it to be completed!!! With the women involved, its sure to get done!:)

This was the exact reason he didn?t want to be ruler. Too much talk and not enough action. I'm sure Head of State Jag Fel feels the same way! :p

I think he should probably get used to getting her out of bad situations. He might retire earlier than he wants to. Either that or just drink all the time!:p

And you know the gang is going to take every opportunity to make her blush. It's fun! I think they're all going to drive Jag crazy. Cuz you know that Jaina is more than capable of getting back at them. He has no idea what he's gotten himself into!:D

I do think that now that Zekk's been taken care of and everyone's safe that the two of them need to go out on a "real" date somewhere. It's been one intense situation after another for them, trying to steal little moments together. Something normal like dinner, before Jaina manage's to find more trouble to get into.[face_whistling] ;)

I'm not planning on writing a sequel but you all know how that goes. lol I do know how that goes. :) But I'm putting in a vote for a sequel, maybe the muse will bite. This is just toooo good to see end!!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.