main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lost Property - Camera Memory Chip

Discussion in 'Archive: FanForce Conventions Europe' started by rebeljediknight_88, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rebeljediknight_88

rebeljediknight_88 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 15, 2005
    Hey. if anybody found a small black camera case with 2Gb mem chip in it or know of somebody who did could they let me know please??

im gutted i lost it because it had MOST of my pictures on it - and the camera wiped my other mem card. any help would be greatly appreciated!!

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Did you try phoning ExCel to see if it is in Lost & Found?

3. timbolton

timbolton Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 14, 2003
    Best number to ring is 0207 069 4445
    Had to use it see if they had found Anna's watch.

Lil Dave, thought it was more a case of the memory being wiped over actually physically losing the chip?

4. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    nah i had major probs all around - camera wiped the chip then i lost the other one....

5. Marani

Marani Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 14, 2007
    I merely lost my watch. But I was very sad as well cause it was a special one to me. So Tim and I went all over the exhibition and asked the staff, security and Shannon but no one found it.

6. Darthsmuse

Darthsmuse Jedi Master star 1

Nov 27, 2004
    I've some idea of how you feel rebeljediknight, my Canon Ixus 70 was stolen off my wrist on the Saturday morning. My memory card had photos of the exhibition at County Hall and all my Celebration experiences to that point.

7. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    i think we shud have skipped the exhibition because those were the same pix as i had too!!

8. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I seem to recall someone borrowing a memory card and leaving theirs (a 2GB card) with them for safe keeping. I don't know names though, so I can't say who it was.

9. Cobranaconda

Cobranaconda Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 3, 2004
    Dave, I didn't see your chip then, and I haven't seen it since. However, someone's already uploaded a video of Anchorhead now, so that's one thing you don't need to recover :p

10. rebeljediknight_88

Jun 15, 2005
    well thats gd - there was more chance of me recovering photos than the vid tbh - the photos have me with mark hamill and rick mccallum tho so i reli wana try and get those back

ok so the Fox, the Ibis and Excel security dont have it....

11. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Didn't you take the spare chip of LadyPoison when we were at the FF table? [face_thinking] Or was that somebody else?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.