1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Melbourne (10th-12th April), Gold Coast (17th-19th April)

Oz Comic Con: Perth (11th-12 April), Adelaide (18th-19th April)

FF:NZ LOST (speculation only, no spoilers)

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithForceLord, Feb 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    thats what YOU were supposed to get :p

-Mel
  2. akasha_ishtar Jedi Knight

star 1
    I hope they show re-runs because I want to see the "flying things" that are hanging aroung when the crash has just happened. People say they are all over the place, I have seen a some images of these things and they are very random. I did not pick them up when I first watched the first episode so now I know where to look I would love to find them.
  3. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
  4. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I didnt pick that up as well since there was so much smoke on the crash site. it could have just been smoke trailing of

-Mel
  5. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
  6. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  7. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    An oldie, but a goodie :D
  8. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    isnt that supposed to be a goldie so it rhymes ;)

-Mel
  9. akasha_ishtar Jedi Knight

star 1
    No they are not birds or smoke, it is kind of hard to say what them look like, but they are quite crepy. One flys over the engine just before it blows up and another is flowing right behind a guy who is runing from the blast. Are they have also been found in a couple of other episodes, in one shot then can be seen three of them and two of them take trees right out of the ground. They fly at a very fast speed, they are black and the only thing I can think of that they look like is a black robe that is see-through. If I can get the pics I will put them up here, but you can always just go have a look in lost-forum.com as they have a whole thing on there about them.
  10. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    really above the engine? wow that works with THE CRASH WAS NO ACCIDENT ;) those are always the ones responsible for the deaths.

-Mel
  11. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    I daren't go to lost-forum.com cause I'll get spoiled. But pleasepost images or direct links to images here.

As for smoky bits of stuff flying about in the pilot episode around the crash - is it possibly bits of burning debris / paper etc from the crash itself you're seeing floating about?
  12. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    thats what I thought it was but now that we have seen the shape more clearly if you will I should rewatch the pilot

-Mel
  13. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I still love how the stormtrooper hits his head on the blast door in A New Hope, and then readjusts his helmet. Gold.
  14. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    and thats in which episode in LOST? [face_thinking]

-Mel
  15. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    I still love how the stormtrooper hits his head on the blast door in A New Hope, and then readjusts his helmet. Gold.

LMAO [face_laugh] It seems as though SFL is LOST also [face_laugh]
  16. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. Mr_Burns Force Ghost

star 4
    This is a .gif that was posted at that board. It's from the pilot episode, so it's not spoilery. The speculation is regarding the black shape that swoops down over the engine before it explodes, and one that appears behind the guy on the right just before the explosion.

Personally, I think it's just CG debris without any real significance.
  18. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    well I thought it was debris but why does it then move in another direction BEFORE the engine explodes?

gotta watch the pilot again

-Mel
  19. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    If you've ever watched burned paper / ash floating, it moves in all sorts of directions with wind currents and eddies.
  20. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I'm not really buying into this 'black ghost' thing. But if it was debris, it sure moves in a fluid motion... unlike burnt paper/debris (which has a more random flittering floating motion.

That black thing moves very fast in a directional movement, as if it was intented.

If it's legit, and occurs a few times throughout the series and I see it, I'll buy into it, until then. Bah!
  21. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    it doesnt have the random motion you would expect debris to have. will watch s1 again with the ghosties in mind ;)

-Mel
  22. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    it doesnt have the random motion you would expect debris to have.

I just said that.

You don't need to watch the episode again, just watch the .gif the guy a few posts ago linked to! [face_plain]
  23. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Well **** me Freddy!

That is the craziest thing i've ever seen, never noticed that before. Looks like the thing bloody dive bombs that engine.

I'm so confused :confused:
  24. TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I watched that! thats why I posted that. and what I want to rewatch s1 for is whether the ghosties will be in there more often.
    dude just get of my case!

-Mel
  25. Ron_Burgundy Jedi Knight

star 1
    Lost = Dumb

The News = Cool

The Anchorman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.