main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LOST (Spoiler Thread)

Discussion in 'Archive: SF&F: Films and Television' started by Tabula Rasa, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. han_solo_321

han_solo_321 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Walt will die at the end of the season. I read the page on the IMDB and it says his character is on the show from 2004-2005. HE DIES!

2. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    I realized someting about 50 minutes into the hour. The person who comes is none other (No pun intended) than WALT. Walt wont die, it wount work the story is to tied around him.

3. Obiyodawinduvader

Obiyodawinduvader Jedi Master star 4

Apr 15, 2005
    ATM, I can't see any reason why Walt will be killed off. His special powers add an air of mystery to the show, and without him Michael is pretty much useless.

Obiy

4. malcolm-darth-am-i

May 21, 2005

There is your spoilers. It says the airdates for later episodes are winter '06. That is unlikely. By then we will be mid season 3.

5. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    I don't think Walt dies, the Writers and Producers for the show have said no one else is going to die this season. Walt's just not going to be on as much cause of his parents wanting him in school and stuff.

I was discussing the episode with someone at work, they don't think Micheal is actually Talking to Walt. In fact, they don't think Micheal is talking to anyone at all. Which could be intresting. I personally think he's been talking to the Others and they're trying to trick him.

~PK~

6. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Maybe Michael is working with the others and is sending the entire team into a trap in exchange for his son?

7. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    That's so crazy it might work.

~PK~

8. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    I was trying to figure out Mr. Ecko's stick, but I couldn't remember what part of Revalation 9 was on the stick. So I read all of it. And I found it very intresting. I shall share it with you all now and see if you catch on to what I caught. Actually I'll just highlight the part I found most intresting.

1: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.
    2: And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.
    3: And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
    4: And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
    5: And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.

6: And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.
    7: And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men.
    8: And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions.
    9: And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.
    10: And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.
    11: And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
    12: One woe is past; and, behold, there come two woes more hereafter.
    13: And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,
    14: Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
    15: And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
    16: And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
    17: And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
    18: By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
    19: For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
    20: And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
    21: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

~PK~

9. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    wow that is interesting, good find PK!!

But come on Charlie HAS t be using, why else would he have so MANY statues, that way he cn wal around with a whole one all the time, saying "oh the drugs are inside, can't have taken them" but then he has like a years supply or even more stashed in the Jungle.....

10. malcolm-darth-am-i

May 21, 2005
    No he aint useing not yet. He will in the next few episodes.

11. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    Not on screen he hasn't, but you can't tell me he hasn't been, he has that HUGE stash there. He has been using. That would be like a thirsty man storing his water, but not drinking it.......

12. PrincessKenobi

Aug 12, 2000
    It's hard to say weather or not Charlie has been using or not. Personaly I think there's a strong chance he is. I can't think of any good reason as to why he would be keeping that many statues.

~PK~

13. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

Sep 20, 2003
    Yeha o mean obviously we haven't seen him and can't prove it, but IO mean come on.......he's a junkie

14. malcolm-darth-am-i

May 21, 2005
    He hasnt touched because of Aaron and Claire. He loved them and they were his drug. Now he has been rejectd by them and his other drug will help him get through.

15. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    Agreed. He hasn't been using because of Claire and Aaron. He told her he wasn't using and I don't think he would lie to her. He also shows zero signs of still being an addict. I think he's been hording it because it does make him feel better to have it near. He may not be using, but he still has the mentality. Of course, he may start again because he seemingly doesn't have Claire anymore, and it will invitably cause dramatic tension... of course it's common dramatic tension for TV, so maybe the writers have something interesting up their sleeves.

16. malcolm-darth-am-i

May 21, 2005
    Well in the episode after next he has a dream about someone taking Aaron. Then Locke suspects he is useing again. I dont think he will use again. He will get Arron and Clair back.

17. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    They may find out that Charlie having that stash was a good thing. Jack may be able to make needed medicine out of it down the line.

18. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    Speaking of Charlie's dream, it seems that most dreams on this show have great meaning. Jack had some kind of hallucination.day dream when he kept seeing Christian. Boone had a "dream" when Locke put that crazy stuff on his head. Locke had the "Theresa falls up the stairs/beechcraft dream". The craziest dream is Claires though, when she sees Locke sitting at a desk, and he says that she was gonna give him away or something and they all have to pay the price, and he has those freaky black eyes. That last dream is especially the wierdest. Was that a glass eye Locke had, cuz it looked like it and I think there was a glass eye in the hatch. I think that maybe Desmond or another Other will be back to try to take little turnip head.

Obiy

19. malcolm-darth-am-i

May 21, 2005
    Yes every dream on the Island has come true so far. I rewatched the Eko plane episode were Boone and Locke find it. I saw the blood it was weird. They had Eko planned since that episode. Even before it. I love this show.
    Lockes Black eye freaked me out. I screammed so loud "Holy blank".
    I think AL is gonna get written off. The actor that plays her Michel Rodregaz is in brech off probation and faces 18 months of jail time.

MDAI

20. Siths_Revenge

Siths_Revenge Jedi Youngling star 7

Jul 27, 2004
    Anyone have any ideas on how this season will end? Will another plane crash on the island? Will they find Walt?

21. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    I don't have a clue and I love it. :D

22. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    I hope the season finale involves:
    A Jack/Sawyer fight
    A Kate/Ana fight
    A Ana/Sayid Fight
    A Locke/Jack Fight
    a Death
    Desmond
    Danielle
    Others
    Dr. Marvin Candle/Kelvin
    Alex Rousseau
    The Black Rock
    The Radio Tower
    The Underwater Hatch
    Another Hatch
    The Monster
    Christian Shephard
    Walt
    Libby and Hurley
    Charlie and Claire
    Numbers
    Another crash/wreck
    Heroin
    Sun and Jin
    Sayid torturing someone
    Eko vs. Locke, the battle to end all battles!

And probably some other awesome stuff, like a kidnapping and the return of Scott or Steve, whoever is alive.

Obiy

23. darth_paul

darth_paul Jedi Master star 5

Apr 24, 2000
    Having just recently watched this episode, I believe Locke had, in fact, one pure black eye and one pure white eye. They did indeed have a shiny, glassy quality. I am pretty confident that they are supposed to be backgammon pieces; I seem to remember the ones Locke had in The Pilot as being particularly shiny, having that same quality. There's also a potential for another interesting connection. Jack found very similar backgammon pieces in the cave with Adam and Eve; the connection of Adam and Eve to the creation of new life is obvious, nd the dream is plainly associated with Claire's pregnancy.

-Paul

24. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    Yes, I was mistaken. There was one black and one white. That also deals with what Locke said "2 players. One is light, one is dark." That applies to the good/evil theme, and with both eyes makes us wonder wether Locke is light or dark, or Locke's connections to both Walt and Eko.

Obiy

25. Obiyodawinduvader

Apr 15, 2005
    Sorry, don't mean to double post, but LOST WON THE GOLDEN GLOBE FOR BEST PICTURE AT THE GRAMMY's LAST NIGHT! Let's all give a cheer for the best show on TV, LOST!

Woohoo!

Obiy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.