main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV LOST

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Oct 6, 2005.

1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    Does anyone feel that the past three weeks of Lost have been a little boring. like it is going way too slow and each week we are waiting for something to happen, anything to happen, and we discover that only in the preview for NEXT week? Maybe I'm alone here.

2. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    I heard the last season was great, but I never bothered to watch an episode.

3. Keela

Keela Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 9, 2005
    I got caught up on last season over the summer repeats and yeah I agree it's a bit frustrating. I mean this weeks episode spent 10 mins telling us what happened last week and we still didn't get to find anything out really.

I mean, what the heck is up with that movie? [face_frustrated]

4. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    Unofortunately it looked like it was supposed to be a 2 hour season premiere that got broken up over 2 weeks. But what more are you looking for? They are in the freaking hatch and find some very odd crap there. I'm glad they aren't running through the jungle again. There's a lot of setup going on and a lot more mysteries, but they also put out a lot of answers as well. Some things have been missed by a lot of people. For instance, in the season premiere Walt says something that I didn't understand, it turns out he's talking backwards. So I found someone who recorded it to their computer and posted on a site the audio in reverse. Walt said, "Don't push the button, the button is bad." Also in the second show, the shark that is in the water has a logo on its tail that looks almost identical to the swan logo that's all over the hatch. In my opinion Lost is getting better, but its Alias that's getting boring.

5. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    Alias is beginning to put me to sleep.

www.oceanicflight815.com

6. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    WHOA! Nice work Gerson! I thought it was just me that didn't understand him. That or the fact that my daughter has this annoying tendancy to start talking to me when I'm trying to concentrate on a plotline. :rolleyes:

NO Alias spoilers here guys...I'm still getting caught up on last season and haven't started this season yet. Thank youuuuu. [face_love]

7. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Alias would be a whole lot better if you all stopped watching Gilligans island so they concentrated on Alias.

8. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Good catch Gerson. You just pointed out two things that I 'thought' I saw, but forget about them as time went on. As soon as I read what you posted, I was like 'OH YEAH!' I was confused on who the 'others' were with that mean chick from Resident Evil. I figure they are the survivors from the back of the plane, but then they cant be teh same 'others' that the french chick refered to because she was here for a long time. AND are they the same others that took Walt? Probably not. And WHAT oh WHAT does that button do? And it appears that Jin speaks english, which I always thought would happen in season one, but gave up on that notion when the season ended. Oh ye of little faith (me). I guess I just got spoiled when I bought season one on dvd and watched them all whenever I wanted, which usually consisted of 5 episodes at a time. (if anyone remembers how I got hooked on Alias you'll recognie this behavior, I did it for the first 4 seasons of West Wing as well) Tv shows on DVD are my drug.

9. Keela

Jun 9, 2005
    OH yeah I saw that on the commercial for next weeks, Jin speaking English. So then what the heck was he getting so upset at his wife for anyway?

10. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    New LOST this Wednesday, and somebody's gonna diiieeeee...

11. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    i'll need ot netflix season one unless someone has it on dvd and wants to let me borrow it.

12. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    anybody??? anybody???

13. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    I rented it because it was much cheaper than buying. Watched it in 3 days before the season started, but now i really hate commercials and of course waiting weeks for new stuff!

14. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    New LOST tonight and somebody's gonna DIIIEEEEEE!!!!!!

15. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i suppose i can netflix it but at the rate i go it'll be season 4 by the time i get to it lol.

16. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Yeah i went to blockbuster to rent the season because i didn't want to wait for it to be delivered.

17. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Seriously lol. I mean lol the netflix lol can take forever lol. Do you know what I mean lolololololol?

18. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    moka are you moching me?

19. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Smooching you? Or mooching you? As far as I know Darkstar is the only real moocher on the boards.

20. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    no lol.

21. Jankarakk

Aug 27, 2003
    i'm a moocher i'm a lover of everything free.

22. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    moocher lol.

23. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    I know the secrest of LOST... they are all actors on a TV series!

24. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    I am hurt and offended by you Gerson. and holy crap I did not see that coming (the end of lost that is)

25. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Hurt and offended huh? I thought you'd be proud of that title. As soon as I heard that gunshot I was pretty sure what had happened. I was expecting Sayid to bust a cap right there though.