main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV LOST

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    He looked really mad though. I think he might hurl himself at the chica and strangle her with his bare hands.

On another note, I am really really glad they picked that person to die.

2. Darth-Kevin-Thomas

Darth-Kevin-Thomas Jedi Master star 5

Sep 27, 2002
    Finaly a decent one.

So anyway, my birthday was back in november and my wife threw me a lost party.

We drew a picture of jack and threw bacon at it to "Pin the Arnst on Jack"

it was so fun.

dkt

3. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    I see your point Gerson, I mean a title is a title right? I bear it proudly now.

And I COMPLETELY agree with you Talon, though it was sad that you could see it coming as soon as the first flashback hit. But still, they did throw us for a little loop even though you knew who was going to die.

Next week's episode looks exciting.

4. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    But, the person who appeared to die may not have died. I went back to the last LOST preview and all it said was that one of these castaways will be Lst forever. In that montage it showed the person from the other side of the island who disappeared right before Walt and the others showed up.

5. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    ooh.. now that would be tricky of Lost, I like where your heads at

6. Jankarakk

Jankarakk Jedi Master star 4

Aug 27, 2003
    ok lost season 1 is on my queue or however it's spelled...but it is going to be a while before it gets here.

7. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    ok, so I'm watching Season 1 right now on my Netflix....and I gotta say, I'm not all that impressed....it's definitely the worst J.J. Abrams show.....

8. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    How far into it are you? You've got to get to about the 8th or 10th episode before the true addiction begins.

9. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Silly Petra, just accept the fact that Alias sucks this season and give in to the addiction. All the cool people are watching it Petra.

10. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Sweet episode last night...more about the "others" and their wiley doings.

11. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    I got through the second disc......meh....not interested......

12. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Yeah I liked it. I enjoyed the mini-interview with one of the others. The opening shot where the plane fell in the water was cool too, though I still don't know how anyone survived something that fell like that, but whatever. Mr. Echo is SO cool!

13. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    LOST thus far has surpassed all but Seasons 1 & 2 of ALIAS. If history repeats itself then this season of LOST will friggin rock, and then go downhill while JJ starts developing his next project.

14. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I don't think JJ has much to do with Lost. I know he's the exec producer, but I don't think he does much of the writing anymore. Hopefully they don't depend on him too much since Alias sucks and Felicity sucked.

15. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Hey, not fair Gerson, the first two seasons of Felicity were nice. Then she cut her hair and the show lost all appeal. That and Alias started. I dread the day Lost begins to suck like tv shows have a tendency to do after a while.

16. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    Pretty good episode. I just hope Jack and Anna Lucia don't hook up, that would be sad. Next weeks episode looks interesting

17. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    They won't hook up, that would be lame.

18. Petra_Blakkwing

Jul 1, 2002
    yeah, especially considering Michelle Rodriguez is the most worthless actress of all time.....

19. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    You're such an angry person Petra.

20. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    I wouldn't say she's the worst actress of all time. I think that honor goes to Kristen Kreuk, who plays Lana Lang on Smallville.

21. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Don't forget Halle Berry and probably Denise Richards too.

Lost is good, Lost is great
    Tonight we'll know more of Kate
    I want to see it, I can't wait
    I'll start taping now so I won't be late
    I'm sure Darkstar would ask her for a date
    And say, "Please?"

Now that was a great poem!

22. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    You're never going to let me live that down are you?

23. Axia_Doneeta

Axia_Doneeta Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Halley Berry can act when she chooses to, Monster's Ball is a good example of that. Denise Richards? who cares, I mean really, who cares at all. MEOW!

Michelle Rodriquez is not a bad actress, she plays angry chip-on-shoulder character quite well. Who didnt feel her pain when the T-virus was ravaging her body? I didnt becuase you grab your trusty shotgun and hold the stock at waist level and with your non-dominant hand you tilt the barrel up and aim for the person's chin. BLAM! Head/Zombie removal complete. Thats what you do with Zombies and angry relgious nutball villagers (re:RE4)
    Anyway, all I've seen her do is angry chip-on-shoulder characters so she's ok.

24. GersonSith

Apr 30, 2002
    Darkstar, that is one of the greatest stories of boy/girl interaction in history. It should honestly be passed down from generation to generation for all eternity. I know my children and grandchildren will hear the tale a time or two. They will also hear of my blunderous story when I told my now wife after our first kiss, "Wow, that was more than I expected." That single quote not only got me 3 days of silence, but almost ended the relationship. I was oblivious to the fact that a girl doesn't like to hear that kind of thing after showing her vulnerable side. So learn from me as I have learned from you.

Oh yeah, Lost is awesome!

25. Moka

Moka Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    Lost to-nite yo!