1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: ^^^^^ lol good post Zelda but notice that the man is already in the tail end sitting down. Srry if I confused you.
  2. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: I think I would be the 'hot mama in the tail section'.

Lynne

Lynne was sitting in her seat near the back of the plane, thinking about her family. She was really looking foreward to seeing her boys again after being away from them for a while. She smiled as she thought about Jimmy and his smile with 2 missing teeth, and little Scott wearing his daddy's hats and oversized shirts. She laughed a bit to herself remembering them standing on the porch waving bye-bye to her.

As she was reminiscing, a man approached and offered a drink on him.

"As long as it's lemonade" Lynne told him at his offer. "I'm on my way home and was just thinking about my boys. I can't help but wonder if their daddy was able to handle them, or if I'll be spending the next week cleaning up after them."

tag - DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL (Ben)
  3. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: actually no, if you read my post you notice I mention you as being the bacon I smell, and then I move to the other girl, wh is played by starwarsbeauty, she is the hot mama, and I nly tagged her like that because I know her......sorry for the confusion
  4. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Sarah Trujillo

Sarah took a deep breath and put her head on the back of her seat. She wasn't sure how long this flight would be, but she couldn't wait till it was over. Flying was never her thing and she really couldn't do much while she was in the air. All of her work was on land. Actually right now, her whole line of clothing was on land and there were so many alterations needing to be made it made her nervous.

A hand touched Sarah on the shoulder and she jumped. It was the stewardess.

"Yes?"

"Ma'am what can I get you to drink?"

Sarah shook her head no. "No thanks."

"It is already taken care of and all. The man across from you suggested it." The stewardess pointed to him. He had blond hair in a ponytail and was pretty cute. Sarah smiled at him.

"On second thought, could I get a Diet Coke or something."

The stewardess left to get her drink and Sarah decided to seize the moment to thank the man.

"Thankyou. That was extremely kind." Sarah stretched her hand out to him. "I'm Sarah."

Tag: Ben Burgiss or Darth_GollumSmeagol
  5. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Ben

Ben flashed his most charming smile. This was to easy.

He scooted over closer to her and took her hand.

In a slightly southern accent he said "Pleased ta' meet'cha. Name's Ben Burgiss. Mind if I sit with you?"

He never took his hand off the briefcase

Tag: Sarah
  6. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

"Pleased ta' meet'cha. Name's Ben Burgiss. Mind if I sit with you?"

Sarah looked to the seat next to her than back at Ben. She scooted to the next seat over.

"Go ahead."

Sarah quickly had to move her portfolio and drawing materials so he could sit down. She noticed that he carried a briefcase with him but decided not to mention it or ask. They wouldn't know each other long so it didn't matter.

"So, what do you do?"

Tag: Ben Burgiss
  7. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC:whoopsidoodles on my part...

IC:Zelda Zeppelin
    The song cut off in the middle.
    "I don't know what the problem with this thing is-but it is-" The black, thin cell phone on her belt started to ring-The ringtone was the song "THE KILL" by 30 seconds to MArs, so the plane was then filled with
    "Come break me down,Bury me, bury me,I am finished with you,Look in my eyes,You?re killing me, killing me,All I wanted was you-"
    She looked at the front at the ID, it was her manager.
    "I can't even be on a plane without this nusance calling me!"
    She flipped out the phone and put it to her ear.
    "what is it now?!" The others couldn't hear him, but by the sounds of it-he was not having a good day about now.
    "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE CANCELLED THE CONCERT?! YOU BOOKED US AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES JUST TO CANCEL?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN DAVID'S INJURED?! HE WHAT? NOT AGAIN! I TOLD YOU TO WAIT TILL I RETURN TO SHOOT THAT MUSIC VIDEO! AFI WANTS TO KNOW WHERE I AM? WELL YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL WHERE I AM!"

TAG:whoever

8. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5

Ben smiled and moved over to the seat, keeping the briefcase with him.

"I'm a consultant for a big accountin' firm. I don't wanna bore ya with the de.....wow you smell good."

She reddened a little. This really was too easy

"Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. SO what do you do?"

9. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

"so-you're telling me, you scheduled the shooting of Guitar Killer with AFI RIGHT AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND FORGOT TO TELL ME?! TOM! YOU IDIOT! YOU SAID YOU WOULD SCHEDULE IT FOR WHEN WE HAD TIME! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE SCHEDULING IT NOW! TOM!" she took the phone from her ear for a moment and sighed.
    "he is so stupid! why we chose him as manager-I had no idea!" she murmered to herself and anyone nearby that could hear.
    She talked into the phone again. "look, Tom, you told me that you would put it after this tour! I thought AFI was on tour too!"
    she listened for a minute then burst out-
    "YOU MEAN TO TELL ME-YOU GOT AFI OFF TOUR TO MAKE THIS VIDEO-AND YOU CAN'T BECAUSE I AM ON A PLANE?! DON'T YOU BLAME THIS SCREW UP ON ME! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT THEM OFF TOUR AND DIDN'T TELL US!
    Tom! I am going to kick your butt when I get back to London!" she slammed the phone shut and leaned back against the seat.
    "the one chance I get my dream to sing with AFI, I am stuck on a plane to get another record deal with another company in another place other than LONDON!"

10. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

"I'm a consultant for a big accountin' firm. I don't wanna bore ya with the de.....wow you smell good."

Sarah felt her cheeks get hot and worried that she was bright red and the embarrassed her more.

"Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. SO what do you do?"

Sarah calmed a bit and looked at her hands in her lap. She was fidgeting with the material of her dress and now her hemline was wrinkled. Wouldn't her teachers love to see this. Sure if it would end up falling to her feet it wouldn't matter but this is above her knees and everyone will see it. She needed to calm down.

"I am a fashion design student in Florida. Right now I basically sew clothes for other designers and they get the credit for it. Only a year to go before I make my own line."

Sarah realized this really must be boring him. She looked at him and noticed he was awfully close to her.

"I am so sorry. You probably didn't even want to know that...So where are you from and things."

Man he really was cute.

Tag: ben burgiss, anyone else
  11. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5

Man he had her eating out of his hands....She was his....question is, was she rich....

"Wow that sounds really......well as long as it keeps you happy"

He laughed a bit and said "I am from Tennasee. born and raised. On my way to a conferance"

He rested his head against the seat, folding one leg under the other, never taking his eyes off hers.

"What about you?"

12. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

She got out a state-of-the-art laptop. Black and Razor thin. She logged into it and the Emails read at one thousand four hundred and twenty seven.
    "great. more fanmail."
    She clicked onto their personal website. It was quite blinding with a clip of their latest music video-The Amplifier's Roar playing. She updated the concert dates.
    "cancelled due to manager's stupidity...I really ought to type that in..." she said to herself as she typed in the postponed message. She went to the bottom and opened the file for the music video of Miss Murder. She sat and watched it. She stared at the gothic singer.
    "why! Why does my manager have to be so stupid? I mean-I could have finally met the guy-not to mention shoot an music video then go on tour with them all-but Tom has to schedule it the week of my departure!"

13. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: Yeah, this is confusing me a little. I don't know for sure where I am sitting on this plane. I was doing some assuming about that. I'll figure out something to post IC later. At work, and a little busy today.
  14. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC James Reed
    Front of the Plane

James, the muscular man, sat silently in his seat. He had his eyes closed, and his hands on his knees. He slowly opened them, turning his head to watch the lone man as he walked down the aisle. He slightly smirked to himself, shaking his head. The plane was somewhat silent, until a girl who had just answered her phone started to scream into the phone. James sighed, and picked up his carry on bag from the floor. He took out his MP3 from it, as well as a phone, a Sidekick. He then pulled out a small laptop. James slipped the sidekick into his pocket, and placed his earphones into his ears. His music slowly started to play as he opened his laptop and started to type rapidly. As he continued to type, James sighed, highering the volume of his music in order to drown out the girls shouts. It was gong to be a long flight.

OOC: Sorry about my late post. Also, im not all that sure of where I am on the plane, so I assume im in the front.
  15. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    Tail:
    Anime_Fan Posted
    starwarsbeauty Posted
    DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Posted
    Eirate_rules

Front:
    Zelda_Skywalker Posted
    Eme-ma_Himou
    Marna_Veign Posted
    Master_Jedi_Singh

srry for the confusion.

The next GM post will be a 9:00 tonight. I suggest if you plan to interact with people you do it soon. For you might not be able to soon....
  16. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

The music video came to about the middle, and the gothic lady in it put down the rabbit she carried. She disappeared and The lead singer turned around to see multiples of the creature. it showed a symbol on a paper that was on the mirrored table he sat beside. He grabbed one of the animals and started singing quietly-then in a scream. She watched through it to the end.
    Her cell phone rang-it was the manager. She picked it up.
    "what now?!-Sabrina?!"
    "yeah-it's me."
    "but-you're-"
    "using Tom's cell yeah."
    "what's going on?"
    "look-you have to get the quickest flight back here."
    "why?"
    "I dunno if he told you-but AFI is-"
    "waiting to shoot a music video!"
    "no! they are here! at the mansion!"
    "WHAT?! They are-WHAT?!"
    "yeah! Zelda-you have to get back here!"
    "I know I do! look-is it okay if I turn down this deal? I mean it would take us to the top!"
    "Zelda-AFI is HERE! of Course I don't care-the band doesn't care! they know how much you love that band! and how much you like to stare at-"
    "okay Sabrina that's enough. tell the band I am really sorry and AFI that I wil be back on the next flight back to London!"
    "hurry it up Zelda-"
    "I will!"
    she turned off the cell phone and then leaned back with a sigh.
    "AFI-at the mansion-talk about dreams do come true!"

17. Eme-ma_Himou Force Ghost

star 4
    Eme-ma_Himou Posted

I had First post after GM post.
  18. Marna_Veign Jedi Master

star 4
    OOC: so, would I be the boring one?

IC:

Lynne

Lynne tried hard to ignore the angry musician as she yelled at Tom, but found it hard not to be irked by her loudness. Lynne reached in her carry-on bag and pulled out her hand-held computer. Good thing it still has a full charge.

Lynne plugged in some earphones and started some music, then pulled up a pocket word document she'd been working on for some time and got typing.

tag - anyone or nobody.
  19. starwarsbeauty Force Ghost

star 4

"Wow that sounds really......well as long as it keeps you happy"

Sarah laughed. She wondered what he thought about it. It probably sounded like some little girls dream like becoming a princess or something.

"I am from Tennasee. born and raised. On my way to a conferance"

Tennasee. That explained the accent. He slowly leaned back and just kept looking into her eyes. She didn't mind. Someone could get lost in those eyes.

]i]"What about you

Sarah had to come back to reality.

"Oh, um, well, I was born and raised in Colorado. I moved down to Florida to go school and get my degree. Now, I am headed to a fashion show where my designs are being shown."

Sarah was tense about the show. She had heard much talk of it and this was a huge deal in a students career.

"After the show though, my parents are sending me to Paris so I can go shopping there! They are funding the whole trip so I plan to have a blast."

She stopped. She hardly knew this man,yet, she was telling him her whole life story. Oh well, they would soon part and forget all.

Tag: ben, others on plane
  20. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

She picked up her phone and called the airport where they were to land.
    "I need to reserve a spot for the next flight to London. My flight should be coming in sometime.-Zelda Zeppelin. my accountants will pay for it all."
    She put the phone back in her pocket, adn replayed the video. She couldn't help but keep imagining what might happen when she got back to London in her head.
    AFI! FINALLY! and of all bands-they choose mine to go on tour with! Maybe we'll even play the House of Blues!

21. Darth_Walters Jedi Master

star 4
    GM POST
    A Male Passenger

The man felt quiet comfortable. It was as if the seat was perfect for him. His head easily rested against the plush head cover. The man was drifting into sleep but was suddenly awake to the sound of an alarm.

"Seetle down everyone! Everything is alright!" The stederdist announced, "We are flying through a storm but we will be clear in a few minutes." This made it even harder for the man to calm down.A storm?

Suddenly the head lights went out coming back on within secounds. Shortly afterwards oxygen masks came down infront of everyones face. "Takes three short breathes then-" The stederdist went over the procedure, "Place it firmly aroun-" CRACK! SPLIT!! WOOOSH! suddenly the wall to the left of the woman split open sending her flying out towards the sky.

Everyone started to scream. The man was to scared to even put the mask on!!! "What is that noise???" It sounded as if hell was breacking loose! The sky turned a bright purple. All the windows broke sending shards of glass into the mans neck. A river os red poured down his throat.

The plane then split in half! The front end went hurtling 50 yards north of the tail. The man started to gag blood. In a last desperate attempt the man unbuckled himself. The result was his body flying above the plane. Before the man could choose what to do next a dark figue formed around him....almost like black dust...

TAG: Everyone!!!! (You all have one post to spend tonight. All of you are still on the plane. The decsions you make will decide whether or not you live! And yes. I will decide whether you live or die.)
  22. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5

Ben smild, his dimples showing big. he reached ou and touched her hand.

"I know this will seem as a line. but I feel like you see right through me"

What was this? Was he actually getting to him? Couldn't be. That never happened.

The stewardess came and brought their drinks.

He sipped on his Beam and Coke.

"Just a diet Coke for you? Sure you don't want anything stronger?"

As he started to say that The Klaxons started to wail and the Stewardess came back yelling something, Then there was a violent ound and the plane tarted to break apart.

In an instant he had Sarah's belt on her and had his fastened. He pulled her close and held on as they fell to the earth.

Tag: GM
  23. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4

The fuselage split in half and her guitar came hurtling from the overhead case, she reached out-and was just able to grab hold of it. The plane was going down fast.
    "so much for getting that return trip!" Thoughts went through her head. "wait-no AFI? no! this can't be! I have to meet him! I HAVE TO MEET THE SINGER!" that was the last thing that came from her mouth. He head hit the shattered side of the plane and cut the side of her head, from the top of her hair to the bottom of her jaw. She saw her blood running down her face, then felt a tremendous fall. She was laying somewhere foreign. Her eyes closed as she fell unconcious. her guitar in her arms, her AFI T-Shirt stained with blood and her phone in shreds not far from her. Her Ipod still played, and all around there was the faint sound of The KIll.
    "What if I wanted to fight? beg for the rest of my life? what would you do,do,do?-"

TAG:flight passengers
  24. Eme-ma_Himou Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: John Stuart Mill

"We are flying through a storm but we will be clear in a few minutes."

"What is this about?" John asked as he looked towards the stewardess, who had just gone to buckle herself in.

All of a sudden, oxygen masks fall from the heavens, and the business man quickly put his on, bringing his head down between his legs and using his bag to cover the back of his neck. He had heard horror stories of people getting hit by loose baggage.

Then, the tail end of the plane broke off. John Mill clenched his eyes shut, hoping this was all a dream caused by his sleep.

TAG: Cerberus (the Security Device)
  25. Anime_Fan Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC James Reed
    Tail of the Plane

James had slowly began to fall asleep when the alarms went off. He opened his eyes and yanked his headphones out of his eears in time to hear what the stewardess had to say. As the oxygen masks came down, James took in a deep breath. He tossed his MP3 player into his carry onbag and fastened his seatbelt just as the plane split in half and the stewardess went flying out of the plane. James' carry on bag went flyinig out of the plane, but he could really care less at the moment. He shut his eyes tightly and held onto the armrests so tight his knuckles almost lost their colors. Terror filled him as the tail of the plane continued to go down.

Tag: Darth_Walters
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.