main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive ~LOST~

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_Walters, May 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    IC Benjamin Smith
    Front of Plane

Benjamin was just sitting there thinking about his wife. The big man, was going home to her after being away for such a long time. He was almost asleep when a alarm buzzed. There was a CRACK! noise behind Benjamin. He turned around seeing people in the tail petrified. All of a sudden the tail flew off.

Benjamin was in shock. He quickly turned around, put his seatbelt on. He heard the screams of women and children. He got a picture of his wife and child and looked at it as they fell to the sea.

2. Zelda_Skywalker

Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 4, 2005
    IC:Zelda Zeppelin

Thoughts of her past rushed through her head. Moreorless thoughts of everyday-past present and-future.
    I am dead? what happened to the plane? did something malfunction? What about my plane back to London? How far away from London am I? where am I? but I'm gonna meet AFI! I HAVE to meet AFI! What about the tour? will this kill our chart tops? what about our music video? I just killed our band's chances at everything!
    These thing floated around her mind, along with images of her band's concerts and videos, The videos she had watched on the plane. the House of Blues.
    will I ever play there? Will I really ever get to play alongside AFI?
    She was lost, confused and couldn't wake up.
    I AM dead! I think-how am I thinking if I'm dead?
    her mind screamed.

TAG:whoever

3. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Trujillo

Sarah was enjoying spending the flying time with this Ben. He was sweet.

"I know this will seem as a line. but I feel like you see right through me"

Sarah could feel him stroking her fingers and she began to blush. That sounded quite a bit like a line but she didn't care at all and it definitely worked

The stewardess arrived abd broke up the moment. She took her Diet Coke a sipped through the straw.

"Just a diet Coke for you? Sure you don't want anything stronger?"

Sarah nodded while still drinking through the straw. Something stronger wouldn't be good right now but maybe after the plane trip. All of a sudden a loud noise began to sound and stewardess started to tell them what to do with the masks. Sarah felt as if she was going to hyperventilate. This is why she didn't like to fly. Ben buckled her seat belt and pulled her close. It felt as if he was guarding her from danger and Sarah slightly calmed. Shutting her eyes tight Sarah expected the worst.

Tag: everyone

4. Darth_Walters

Darth_Walters Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: Since DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL and Stawwars_Bueaty has more of a "story/plot" going they can a few more posts until I post again. Remember everyone other then these two can only do one post until I post again. The story is boring right now but after we land you all will have better stuff to do.

5. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    Tail:
    Anime_Fan Posted
    starwarsbeauty Posted
    DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Posted
    Eirate_rules

Front:
    Zelda_Skywalker Posted
    Eme-ma_Himou Posted
    Marna_Veign
    Master_Jedi_Singh Posted

6. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005
    OOC:....well-I'll just leave mine where it's at cause my brain is shot.

7. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    GM POST
    Narritor

8 passengers have been flying for two hours. All of them only want to get home to continue their lives. Unknown to them fate has a differnt plan for them. Everyones lifes comes to a halt when their plane is ripped in half.

TAIL:

The tail end of the plane comes crashing down on the South end of an island in the ocean 50 yards from shore. Some are injured some are dead. The beach is made up of mostly rock surface with few vegatation.

Front:

The front end of the plane comes crashing down on the North end of an island on the shore. Some are injured some are dead and many people are in danger of the hot metal. The beach is made up of mostly sand with lots vegatation.

Concerns:
    ~Tail -shelter -food -water -lives -getting to shore
    ~Front -shelter -food -water -lives -getting people away from the "about to blow" plane parts

!!!!!!All of you have survived. Now you all must try to live until you get rescured while thinking about your concerns. Leaders will rise. Stealing will be found. Realationships will build. Have fun!!!!!!

8. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    Book # 1
    Chapter # 1

9. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She woke to find herself stranded somewhere-somewhere?! She grabbed at her waist for her phone-but it was in tatters nearby.
    "no! NO! I have to get back to London!" she laid back on the ground and cried. "why-why me? why now? I have to meet him!" she moved her oddly cut hair out of her eye and looked into the sky.
    "unfortunately, other than being dead-I am stranded!" she went over to a nearby tree, and laid back. She got her laptop to turn on, the wireless service was out of range, but she got her video to work. She watched-and begged to be back in London.

10. Anime_Fan

Anime_Fan Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    IC James Reed
    Tail of Plane, Ocean

James quickly opened his eyes, his hands fumbling with his seatbelt. He unfstened it and stood up as best as he could, coughing and sputtering. He was cut on his arms and on his head as well. James spit out water from his mouth, the salty water causing his cuts to sting. James looked around, nearly slipping as he did. He coughed lightly as he peered at the other seats, seeing if anyone else survived.

"Hey! Is anyone alive?"

Tag: All in the tail of the plane

11. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She looked around-she couldn't tell if anyone was alive,dead,or just unconcious. She couldn't really see anything for the blood all over her face. The cut was deep and painful. Her side was split open and it hurt badly. Her shirt was torn and bloodied.
    She looked around, and with the lack of blood, she couldn't stay concious anymore-and fell out again. Her laptop still reted in her lap. and the song continued on-just as always.

12. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    IC: Him

John Stuart Mill's eyes opened, giving him a very dazzling blue tropical sky to look at. He got up and spread his arms, feeling rather sore. Maybe he should get back to the hotel, probably get a massage...

Then he looked around and saw a chaotic field of destruction. But it was silent...

John blinked a couple times, using his hand to shake his ear. The plane... it wasn't a dream.

He started getting some response, hearing a fuzzy version of the screams and machinery.

Without delaying any more, Mill ran into the debris, and started helping people out of the wreckage.

A woman was unconcious near a tree, blood covering her face. John'd have to get to her later.

He tried looking for people, yelling, "Hello! If you are concious try to get yourself away from the engines!"

John then commenced with pulling people through the sand to safety.

TAG: Cerberus trying to blow up the engines

13. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL

DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Jedi Master star 5

Sep 20, 2003
    IC: Ben

SOmetime during the crash, the world went Black, but now as the water rushed in he was shocked awake. In stivly he pulled off his belt and grabbed the briefcase.

I have to keep this as dry as possible, he thought to himself.

The plane had crashed near the shore.

Quickly he was up on shore. He took a moment to compose himself and then put the briefcase under a large loose coulder nearby.

Ben then turned and surveyed the oceab. He saw Sarah unconscience and still in her seat.

A guy poped his head out of the water and asled if anyone else is alive. Ben yelled. "I am here on shore! I am going fir that girl......see if you can find the lady cop!!"\

Ben dove out to the ocean and pulled Sarah out of her seat and back to shore.

He put his face to her mouth, she wasn't breathing

He began to do cpr

Pumping her chest "1, 2, 3, 4, 5" Then he breathed into her mouth. He repeated this several times. Finnly she coughed up some water and opened her eyes.

He smiled down at her

"How ya doin'?"

Tag: Tailies

14. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    ^^^^^^^What are you getting at with this. I think I know what you mean and if Im right its a pretty good idea. Please PM me about this. Thanks.

Well good job guys. Im only going to add one thing:

TO ALL PLAYERS:

-When your character is attempting somthing hard to do such as saving ones life or running away from enemys/animals/ect. put at the end of your post; TAG: GM DECISION. I will then decide if your character was able to succeed at his attempt. I only wish to do this so life on this island becomes painful and ironic. No not to be mean but to have more of a plot to it. Most of the time I will allow your characters to live. If your character does die I will have a new job for you;) Ok so take the post that Darth_Smeagel did. After he attempted to give cpr I would have liked him to put TAG: GM DESCION. I would have said;
    IC: GM DESCION
    Succesful
    TAG: Darth_Smeagel
    He could have then done the rest of his post. So in the future do this thank you.

15. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    OOC: I'm sorry I am not able to post on weekends very often. And a little warning, my character Lynne is highly religious. That's how I am myself, and she is me, for the most part. I'll try to keep it to a minimum with the religion thing.

IC:
    Lynne - front of airplane

Lightning split the sky and large drops of rain pounded on the lake just outside the dungeon cell Lynne was typing up on her handheld. She had stopped the music a while ago, as there were only 2 songs on her little computer. Lynne looked out the window and saw that they were in storm clouds.

Lynne put her computer back in the carry-on bag at her feet, and made sure her seatbelt was secure. Then, she heard an alarm that made her heart jump. She may not have been on many airplanes, but alarms mean something is not right.

"Settle down everyone! Everything is alright!" The stewardess announced, "We are flying through a storm but we will be clear in a few minutes."

Lynne instinctively grasped a clear stone she wore as a necklace, trying to calm down.

"Just a storm." she told herself. "You've been through storms before."

The lights of the plane went out for a moment, and the oxygen masks fell from above.

"Never in one this bad though!" she thought, panicking.

Lynne quickly put the mask on as the stewardess went over the instructions.

"Takes three short breathes then place it firmly aroun-"

There was a loud crack as the plane began to split and the stewardess was pulled out of the plane with a scream. Though Lynne's heart was screaming, as was nearly everyone else on the plane, her voice did not join in.

The crack in the side of the plane grew, and Lynne leaned over, hugging her knees. There was no way this plane would NOT crash. Wind was whistling all around her, her hair being blown all around. Then there was a shattering of glass and a louder crack. Lynne felt the sting of glass on her back.

"Oh, help!" her mind screamed. In this time of chaos, she remembered something she had learned in church and growing up, and through the noise and panick, she began to sing to herself, tears of fear rolling down her face.

"The Lord is my shephard, no want shall I know. I feed in green pastures, safefolded I rest..."

In the wreckage of the front part of the plane

Lynne had expected to see a bright light and a tunnel. She had hoped that the next thing she would see would be her dead grandparents greeting her at the pearly gates. Instead, she found herself still buckled into her seat in the plane, and she hurt. The noise had mostly gone away, and the wind was no longer rushing around her.

Lynne opened her eyes and sat upright in her seat. Outside the shattered window was a sandy beach. She felt dizzy, but heard someone calling into the plane.

"Hello! If you are concious try to get yourself away from the engines!"

Getting herself unbuckled, Lynne yanked her carry-on bag from its place, then headed to where the tail of the plane had been. She was careful not to touch anything that looked hot or sharp, and managed to get out.

As soon as she was out of the plane, she lay on the ground and put her legs up. She was going into shock, and knew it, having felt this way before a few times.

tag - front of plane people

16. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Sarah Trujillo

Sarah had blacked out at some point after she hit her head on the back of her seat when the plane hit the water. Sarah had no idea what had happened.

She felt her body coughing up water and her eyes fluttered open. It took a minute for everything to come into focus, but when it did, she saw a familiar face. Ben!

"How ya doin'?"

Sarah began to sit up but it her head to much so she layed back down, feeling the hard earth underneath her. She smiled up at the man.

"I am not sure. What happened? Where are we? Oh my body hurts!"

She tried to sit up again, but her attempt was unsuccessful. She managed her lean her head against Ben and relax.

Tag: ben, others in the tail end

17. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    IC: GM DESCION
    AN OLD MAN

"Please! Please! Help me! Im trapped!" an old man screamed in the tail end. The man was dangerouly close to a heater that was on fire. To make matters worse the passenger behind him unbrella was stabbed through his back. Dark blood dripped from his ribs.

TAG: Anime_Fan

18. Master_Jedi_Singh

Master_Jedi_Singh Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 13, 2005
    IC: Benjamin Smith
    Front of Plane

Benjamin eyes fluttered open. All he could see was water. He then felt himself drowning. He quickly sat up and managed to breathe again. He looked around. He was in water about 2 feet deep. He quickly got up and ran to shore.

He looked around thinking what had happened. It all came back to him. The crash. He checked to see if he was hurt. He had a small cut on his face, it would only leave a small scar below his right eye. His shirt was torn so he took it off to reveal his body.

He saw people on the beach. They were scared and exhausted. He saw people in the sea. Some were still alive. He dove into the sea to try and save them.

19. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She woke for only a moment. Her computer had tipped over and shut down. She tried hard to call out to someone, for help for anything, but couldn't. Blood kept running down her face, she lifted her arm up and touch a huge gash running down the length of her face. The blood was all over her clothes, and her shirt was trashed. She saw her guitar lying not far away-if she could get to it, she could use a guitar string to sew up the cut.
    After a few moments, she was able to grab it. She pulled it over to her and threw open the coffin shaped case.
    She took and ripeped off the smallest and thinnest string from the guitar. She took and painstakingly started stitching hte cut with the wire. It hurt badly, but it was all she had at the moment.

20. Marna_Veign

Marna_Veign Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 31, 2002
    Lynne - front of plane

Lynne was able to control her breathing, and was soon no longer feeling the effects of shock. As she lay there, she was able to feel where all she hurt, and it seemed to be her whole body. Her head was throbbing where she knew she must have hit the seat in front of her. Her back had sharp pains from the shards of glass that had cut into her. Her arms were sore, at least from how tightly she was gripping her legs.

She tried rolling onto her side, to see if she would be able to get up, and she saw the gothic-looking lady who was being very loud on the plane. She appeared to be trying to stitch up a wound she'd gotten. Lynne tried to sit up, but felt a wave of dizziness come over her again, and she lay back down.

tag - front of plane

OOC: I'm not sure what all wounds would be realistic for Lynne to have after this. So, I'm sticking with the head banging and the glass for now. If anyone thinks I should have other wounds, PM me with suggestions about it. I'm open for suggestion. :D

21. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: You know guys, there are people other then you on the plane. Some of you are just giving up. Theres nothing bad about that. Heck if I just fell from the sky I wouldent want to get up eaither. But just remember that people will die if you dont help them. And the fewer ppl that survive you wont have enough to build shelter and stuff.

22. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    GM POST

"Ahhhh! Can some one help me???" a lone young man yelled as he dragged himself atop a floating panel, "My leg...its its-hurt. Please I can help you too! Im a doctor."

TAG: Any players in the tail end

23. Eme-ma_Himou

Eme-ma_Himou Jedi Master star 4

Aug 29, 2004
    OOC: Is anyone screaming for help in the front section?

24. Darth_Walters

Feb 15, 2006
    OOC: No not at the moment, though you could help each other.

25. Zelda_Skywalker

Sep 4, 2005

She finished stitching up the gash on the side of her head. It did absolutely nothing to stop the intense bleeding. The cut must have been really deep. Her hands were completely covered in her blood and she could keep conciousness anymore. Things startd to fade, and she fell over onto the hard earth.
    Her guitar gleamed, the magnificent white pickguard was now stained with blood. Blood ran along the neck of the guitar and pooled on the headstock. Her head laid on the side of the case, blood pouring onto the Fender strat.

TAG:Whoever

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.