main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends LotF: Endgame-Chapter 49 posted 9/18 (Nominated for Best Drama)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ultima_1, Mar 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ultima_1

Ultima_1 Jedi Knight star 5

May 16, 2001
    Title: Legacy of the Force: Endgame
    Author(s): Ultima_1
    Timeframe: Legacy of the Force
    Characters: Caedus, Tahiri, Jaina, Ben, Han, Luke, Leia, many others
    Genre: Action, Drama
    Keywords: LotF, AU, Tahiri, Jaina, Caedus
    Summary: Following the burning of Kashyyyk, the Jedi must decide how to deal with the threat posed by Jacen Solo, now secretly the Dark Lord of the Sith Darth Caedus. Meanwhile, Caedus plots the final downfall of both the Confederation and the Jedi and continues his manipulation of Tahiri Veila.
    Notes: There is one major AU element and are several minor ones compared to canon up to Inferno.

Thanks go out to my fanfic master NYCitygurl for helping in numerous ways.

Disclaimer: I don't own Star Wars

Dramatis Personae
    Ben Skywalker; Jedi apprentice (human male)
    Booster Terrik; captain, Errant Venture (human male)
    Corran Horn; Jedi Master (human male)
    Gilad Pellaeon; leader of the Imperial Ruling Council (human male)
    Han Solo; pilot (human male)
    Iella Antilles; civilian (human female)
    Jacen Solo / Darth Caedus; Sith, joint Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance (human male)
    Jagged Fel; pilot (human male)
    Jaina Solo; Jedi Knight (human female)
    Kyp Durron; Jedi Master (human male)
    Leia Organa Solo; Jedi Knight (human female)
    Lowbacca; Jedi Knight (Wookie male)
    Luke Skywalker; Jedi Grand Master (human male)
    Mirax Terrik Horn; "retired" smuggler (human female)
    Myri Antilles; civilian (human female)
    Saba Sebatyne; Jedi Master (Barabel female)
    Syal Antilles; pilot (human female)
    Tahiri Veila; Jedi Knight (human female)
    Tenel Ka; Hapan Queen Mother (human female)
    Tycho Celchu; Galactic Alliance general
    Wedge Antilles; pilot (human male)
    Zekk; Jedi Knight (human male)

Trailer 1
    Fade to two figures in space suits watching the Myrkr strike team.
    Caedus [VO]: I can take you back to any point in Anakin?s life, Tahiri.

Tahiri is standing face to face with Han and Leia in a hangar bay.
    Tahiri: Anakin would want me to support Jacen.

Leia: Anakin?
    Leia pulls free from Han and moves towards Tahiri, who pulls her lightsaber.

Fade to Tahiri wearing a Galactic Alliance Guard uniform and looking in a mirror.
    Leia [VO]: What is there to discuss? She sided with Jacen.

Tenel Ka [VO]: I felt Tahiri?s reaction through the Force It didn?t feel like sadness. It was more like obsession.
    The camera focuses on a younger Jaina and Anakin, who then disappear. It pans over to Tahiri stumbling against a wall.

Cut to Tahiri and GAG soldiers fighting against a group of Confederation soldiers in a ship?s corridor.
    Caedus [VO]: She isn?t suitable to be my apprentice, but she does have her uses.

Cut to Tahiri face to face with Lando.
    Tahiri: If Tendrando Arms breaks its contract with the Galactic Alliance, I will be back to arrest you for treason.
    Lando: Tahiri, I can?t believe that you would threaten me.

Cut to Tahiri dueling Lowbacca in the halls of the Fountain Palace.

Cut to Tahiri and Caedus standing face to face.
    Caedus: If you betray me, you will never see Anakin again.

Fade to black
    Legacy of the Force: Endgame coming soon to Beyond the Saga

Trailer 2
    Fade to Caedus talking to a holocron gatekeeper.
    Caedus: What can you tell me about battle meditation?

Cut to the Sith Meditation Sphere landing amid ruins

Cut to Jaina talking to Jag in the lounge of the Falcon.
    Jaina: I understand what it means to be the Sword of the Jedi. I?m going to have to be the one to take Jacen down.

Cut to the Falcon being pursued by a pair of X-wings.

Cut to Luke and Ben in a small bedroom. Luke opens a case and removes a lightsaber.
    Luke: Both your mother and I have used this lightsaber. I think it?s time for you to have it.
    Ben takes the lightsaber and holds it for a moment.
    Ben: I don?t des

Delta1595 likes this.
  2. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Chapter 1
    Star Destroyer Anakin Solo, Coruscant System, en route to Crix Madine Military Reserve

"Colonel Solo, this is Lieutenant Tebut. We have a sensor contact."

Darth Caedus?s eyes snapped open as the crackle of the comm brought him out of his healing trance. While some repairs had been conducted following the Anakin Solo?s escape from Kashyyyk, the damage that remained caused more distortion than usual on the comm line.

Without sitting up, Caedus used the Force to activate the comm panel near his bunk. "This had better be good, Lieutenant."

Even with the interference, Tebut?s nervousness was apparent. "Sorry to disturb you, sir. The contact matches the ship that Lieutenant Skywalker retrieved."

That got Caedus?s attention. He knew that the ship had disappeared from Terephon following Lumiya?s death, but had no idea whether someone else had taken it or whether it felt her death and left the planet on its own. "Has it communicated with us yet?"

"No, sir."

"Direct it to land in the flag hangar," Caedus ordered. Not waiting for her response, he closed the comm channel and reached out with the Force. He quickly found both the meditation sphere and its pilot. "Alema Rar, I should have guessed." He used the Force to send the same instructions to Alema as he had told Tebut to deliver.

Getting out of bed, more slowly than usual because of his injuries, Caedus quickly got dressed and grabbed a vibroblade and his blaster out of the cabinet he used as a makeshift armory. His hand reached to where he usually stored his lightsaber, but it wasn?t there.

Of course. Ben took it with him when he escaped. Caedus reminded himself. He secured the cabinet and walked to the hangar, keenly feeling the absence of the blade he had used for almost twenty years.

Seconds after he entered the hangar, the distinctive orange sphere passed through the atmospheric containment field and settled to the deck between his Stealth-X and assault shuttle. As soon as its hatch opened, Alema limped her way out, holding something in her good arm.

"I?m surprised to see you again, Alema. Do you remember what I told you the last time we met?" Caedus asked, one hand resting on the hilt of his vibroblade.

"We serve the Balance with our life and death, but you should show us some gratitude," Alema told him. We are the ones who saved your life."

"What? You aren?t powerful enough for that," Caedus responded.

Alema managed to look vaguely offended. "We may not be, but Ship is."

Ah, that explains it, Caedus thought. "And what is that in your hand?"

"It is a Sith holocron we found. We thought you might find it useful," Alema replied, extending the holocron, which had been wrapped in some kind of cloth.

"It and you, I suppose," Caedus responded, taking the holocron. She?s too unstable to be useful, but if Jaina traces her here, they could figure things out before I?m ready.

"If that is what you want," Alema replied with a smile.

I want her dead, but can?t afford for her to die here. Caedus didn?t reply, taking a moment to collect his thoughts. "I want you to kill Boba Fett for me. Can you do that?"

The appeal to her pride clearly worked. "We are an expert at killing without being detected."

"Watch out for Jaina."

"We know that she is hunting us and are not concerned. Jaina and her lust toads couldn?t find an albino gundark if it was in the same room," Alema laughed.

"Underestimating my sister is a mistake few of her enemies have lived to regret, Alema," Caedus replied, seriously. "And leave the meditation sphere here. I?ll provide you with a stealth vessel."

"We would prefer to take Ship," Alema told him, backing towards the meditation sphere.

"And I would like to learn more about it. I need to learn more about battle meditation to win this war. Don?t worry, I?ll let you have it back when you return," Jacen replied. "For

3. shahid_chestro

shahid_chestro Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 28, 2005
    Good Story. I hope that you show Jacen's reasons for going sith to the others. Also, show his issues with his love for his family and his duty as a GAG and a Sith. also...dont show him stupid/weak coz he's not. I really hope that you develop Tahiri's character. Update soon.

4. DarthAnakin101

DarthAnakin101 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 21, 2005
    Wow...this is one of the best stories I have read on here, and that's only after the first chapter! I love how you portray the characters and explained things that some...duller people wouldn't understand. Great post and if you have a PM list please add me!

5. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    I plan on having him explain it, but they aren't going to be sure that he's Sith until towards the end of the story.
    As you can already see from the first chapter, I'm going to be showing how manipulative he is, and I have no intention of making him look weak.
    And finally, yes, Tahiri is going to play a very major role in the story. Her first appearance is in chapter 3 and it will more fully explain why she's on Jacen's side.

Thanks for the compliment.
    I have an eye for detail, so I like to make sure that the little details I'm including references to are understood.
    You're added to the PM list.

I plan on updating every Friday, though that could vary a bit depending on whether I have time and stuff like that.

6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    This is very cool, if I haven't already said so :D You did a really amazing job portraying Caedus exactly like canon (scary amazing -- are you really Aaron Allston? :p ) and the scene with Tenel Ka and the S/S was both sad and sweet.

Awesome start :D

7. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Chapter 2

Pulsar Skate, en route to Elshandruu Pica
    "Ben, why did you want to kill Jacen?" Luke asked in their small cabin on the Pulsar Skate.

Ben turned to look at his father, before rolling his eyes as he sat on his bunk. "You mean beyond the fact that he tortured me?"

The matter of fact tone of Ben?s answer shook Luke, but his response was full of compassion. "Was that the reason?"

"No. I brought that on my self when I tried killing him on the bridge."

All of Luke?s Jedi training couldn?t keep the shock from his face. He tried to respond to that, but no words came out of his mouth.

"He killed Mom, Dad. I can?t prove it, but I know he did," Ben said, radiating sincerity.

"Why would he do that? Your mother supported him, even when I thought he was starting to go too far." He has done some things I can't condone, but I can't believe that he would kill Mara.

"Because?" Luke heard the hitch in Ben?s voice. "Because I heard him talking to Lumiya in his office."

Everything clicked into place in Luke?s mind. "Why didn?t she tell me who she was hunting? If she?d told me, we would have confronted him together and she?d be alive now."

When he heard that, tears flooded down Ben?s cheeks. "Dad, I asked Mom not to tell you. I was embarrassed that I had trusted him, and now it?s my fault that she?s dead."

"I?m sorry, Ben," Luke told him crossing the room to wrap Ben in a tight embrace, feeling him shudder as he continued to cry. "I didn?t mean it that way."

They stayed that way for several minutes, sharing their grief over Mara?s death until Ben pulled away from Luke.

"Killing Jacen won?t bring Mara back," Luke said as Ben worked to regain his composure.

"I know that, Dad," Ben told him, wiping tears from his eyes. "But we can?t let it go unpunished."

"Even with what you told me, it still might not have been him. We know that he was working with Lumiya and Alema was working with Lumiya. It would make sense if they were working together too. Despite everything he may or may not have done, if you kill him out of revenge, you will become him, and I don't want that."

Before Ben could respond to that, Mirax?s voice crackled over the intercom. "We?re preparing to drop out of hyperspace."

"Do you want to go up to the cockpit with me, Ben?" Luke asked.

"No thanks, Dad," Ben said.

"Do you want me to stay here with you?"

Ben shook his head. "I?m not a kid any more, Dad. You don?t have to keep an eye on me all the time."

"All right. Just let me know if you need anything." Luke stood up and started walking to the door.

"We?re going to be on the Venture in ten minutes, Dad," Ben replied with a small grin, seeming like a normal fourteen year old for just a moment. "I think I can stay out of trouble for that long."

Luke returned the grin. "Well, with who your parents are, I doubt it." With that, he left the guest quarters and walked up to the cockpit.

"?this is the Pulsar Skate," Mirax finished over the comm as Luke entered the cockpit.

"Hello, Mirax," Booster?s distinctive voice boomed over the comm. "We?re clearing a flight path to my private hangar now. Are my grandchildren with you?"

"No, dad, they?re both on assignments. I?ll tell you all about it once we get aboard," Mirax said to her father. They had agreed to not mention that Luke was on the Skate until they were aboard just in case someone was listening in.

"All right then. You?re cleared for landing." Booster closed the comm channel.

Mirax approached the underside of the red Star Destroyer with practiced efficiency and landed in the flag hangar near a single X-wing that Luke guessed was Wedge?s.

"It looks like Wedge and Iella are here to greet us," Luke said, checking a display that showed them standing outside the ship.

"That?s good," Mirax responded as she shut down the Skate?s engines. "I?

8. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Sweet! and, if I may say so, FIRST!

9. shahid_chestro

Jun 28, 2005
    Great Chapter. what are those abilities??? Cant wait for more.

10. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Awesome chapter!! Go Ben for sticking to what he believes -- especially since he's right :p And your Caedus continues to be eerily chilling.

11. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Responses today, new post tomorrow.

Thanks. First isn't much of an accomplishment on this one yet, but congrats anyways. :D

Well, you'll find out one of them he's looking into tomorrow. ;)

Do you want me to add you to the PM list?

Thanks and thanks again for beta reading.
    Yeah, Ben is right, but it's going to take some time for him to convince people that he is.
    As for Caedus, if you think he's chilling now, wait until you read the next scene (well, you already have, but you know what I mean ;) )

Just to give you all a little preview, tomorrow will be the first scenes for both Tahiri and Jag.

Current PM list
    DarthAnakin101

12. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Chapter 3
    Galactic Alliance Guard Headquarters, Coruscant
    As soon as he heard the click of his office door locking behind him, Caedus pulled the holocron that Alema had given him out of a secret compartment in his desk and placed it on his desk. He held his hand on top of it, but nothing happened for several seconds.

She gave me a broken holocron? Caedus asked himself.

As soon as he finished the thought, a hologram of an older man with black hair appeared above the holocron.

"I am Darth Vectivus, the gatekeeper of this holocron. What do you wish to know?" it asked.

"What did Alema access?" Caedus immediately asked, knowing that she wouldn?t have given it to him unless she had already learned everything she wanted to know about it.

"The Twi?lek?" the hologram of Vectivus asked. "She was judged too insane to gain access to the true knowledge this holocron holds."

Caedus thought for a moment. He would have plenty of time to investigate the contents of the holocron. "What can you tell me about Battle Meditation?"

The hologram of Vectivus did not answer immediately. "I did not have any experience with battle meditation, but I did find a notation in an ancient Sith text I recovered. The text made reference to a Sith Master who was a battle meditation expert who assisted in many battles during the war with the Jedi and gave the location of the star system where the master died."

"Colonel Solo, Jedi Veila has arrived," Orlopp interrupted over the comm.

"Send her in, Orlopp," Caedus ordered, quickly deactivating the holocron.

"Yes, sir," the Jenet lieutenant responded.

As Caedus hid the holocron in his desk, he considered how to handle Tahiri. He had combined several techniques to make her become addicted to flow walking. It had worked a bit too well, and while it made her utterly dependant on him, that was not what he wanted in an apprentice. I still want Ben as my apprentice, but Tahiri has her uses.

Tahiri entered the office, dressed in a rumpled flight suit. Dark rings around her eyes showed her exhaustion.

"Hello, Tahiri," he said. "I?m glad that you decided to stay with the Galactic Alliance, unlike the rest of the Order."

"Somebody had to," she replied.

"We need to make sure that concerned citizens don?t mistake you for one of the Jedi who abandoned us at Kuat. I?d like you to accept a commission in the Guard."

"Does that mean I have to wear boots?" she asked, a bit of the old Tahiri shining through as a hint of a smile crossed her face.

Inwardly, Caedus rolled his eyes, but he forced himself to return her smile. "Sorry, they?re part of the uniform."

"Well, I guess it makes sense," she said after thinking about it for a moment.

"Good. I can have Lieutenant Orlopp prepare the paperwork while we go for a walk. I thought of a place near here that we can go to see Anakin," Caedus told her.

At the mention of Anakin, Tahiri?s eyes lit up and her exhaustion seemed to vanish. "Lead the way."

After issuing orders to Orlopp, Caedus and Tahiri checked out an airspeeder. Caedus flew them to the now-abandoned Jedi Temple and took a moment to gain his bearings before finding the spot he was looking for. The Jedi had managed to take most of their smaller artifacts, but GAG and Alliance Intelligence had already scoured the building for any information that could be useful.

"I think this is the right place. The floorplan was different before the war." Tahiri took Caedus? hand and he projected them back in time to an empty hallway. Before Tahiri could say anything, a younger Kyp Durron walked through an intersection ahead of them. "Looks like I wasn?t too far off," Caedus said as Kyp stormed away without noticing them.

"Where?s Anakin?" Tahiri asked, her free hand shaking a bit.

"He should be just around this corner," Caedus said, leading her to the intersection Kyp had passed through. As they got closer, Ca

13. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Awesome! I loved it, especially how you included Vectivus and Kyp. Nice work!

14. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Well, we knew that Alema had the holocron from Inferno, and with what Jacen found on it, I figured there needed to be a scene with him using it.

As for Kyp, I just figured why try to write a new scene in the past when I could steal one ;) It's from the beginning of Conquest

15. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Chapter 4
    Rwookrrorro, Kashyyyk
    "Valin, do you have a minute?" Corran asked.

His son quickly turned from the workshop table he had been crouched over. "Sure, Dad. Or is it Master Horn for this?"

"For this, it?s Master Horn," Corran responded as he sat down on one of the stools that Valin had moved away from the table. When he had first started helping at the academy, it took him months to get Valin to stop calling him Dad during classes. Over time, it had evolved into a running joke between them. "Working on your lightsaber?"

"Actually, no. I had an idea a couple days ago that I?m working on. What did you want to talk to me about?" the younger Horn answered, loading everything into his tool kit.

"In the past few weeks, did you notice Tahiri acting unusually?"

Valin thought about it for a few seconds. Over the past few years, he had been Tahiri?s usual partner on most of her assignments. "Starting a couple days before the anniversary of Anakin?s death, she was a lot more withdrawn. She usually needs some time to herself at that time of year, but this time she disappeared for several days. When she came back, she didn't seem to be the same Tahiri I've worked with for the past few years.

"How so?" Corran asked. While he had picked up a habit of tinkering from his mother, Valin also had Corran's own investigative streak.

"I tried talking to her about it? you know, to see if there was anything I could do to help, but she always had some excuse to avoid talking about what was bothering her. Then every few days, she would disappear for an hour or two."

"Did she say anything to you about Jacen?"

Valin didn't answer for a few seconds as he thought back. "Not that I can remember." After a brief pause, he continued. "I just thought of something else. It didn't look like she was sleeping very well. Every time I saw her between Anakin's death and leaving for Kuat, she looked tired."

"All right. That's all the questions I have for now. If you think of anything else, please let me know." Corran said. "So, what was it you were working on?"

Recognizing the more casual tone of the question, Valin relaxed a bit. "It's just a little something that Doran suggested. I don't want to talk about it until it's done and I'm sure it works, but it's something you and Jysella will both appreciate."

Sith Meditation Sphere, Unknown System
    As soon as the meditation sphere dropped out of hyperspace, Caedus reached out with the Force, trying to find the Force signature that would mark the Sith tomb. His eyes snapped open as he detected not one, but two nodes of the dark side.

This is a place of great power, the meditation sphere whispered into his mind.

"I know, I can feel it too," Caedus replied. He stretched out with his mind again. The more powerful of the signatures was in space, close to the sun. The other, only slightly less powerful, was on the sole planet in the system. "Let?s go to the planet first," he decided.

As soon as the thought had formed in his mind, the meditation sphere altered course. As the planet became visible and grew, Caedus could see that it was mostly covered in water, with many small islands dotting the half of it he could see. The meditation sphere fell toward a specific island, homing in on the nexus of the dark side on the planet. As it grew closer to the island, Caedus could see that while most of the island was overgrown, the center was taken up by a clearing containing ancient ruins.

The meditation sphere settled to the ground at the edge of the clearing. Caedus ensured that the new lightsaber he had constructed during the journey was attached to his belt before stepping out of the ship. He quickly walked to the largest segment of the ruins. Using the Force, he pushed the remains of what appeared to have once been a stone door out of the way to reveal a passageway that sloped sharply downward.

As Caedus descended, he noticed that below ground

16. Eskimo9000

Eskimo9000 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2007
    intriguing

17. Caedus93

Caedus93 Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2007
    Nice, so I guess that is Lehon

18. shahid_chestro

Jun 28, 2005
    ohhh..... is that LaDY Bastilla of KOTOR II????? cant wait for the next chapter.plz update soon.

19. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Thanks. This was one of the main ideas I had going into the story.

Yeah. I was dropping hints throughout the scene, but I didn't want to say it was Lehon until Bastilla showed up. The next scene there confirms it.

I didn't know about her mentions in KorOR 2 until after I'd planned out the backstory, so part of the AU aspect is that KotOR 2 never happened. More details about what did happen will be in the next chapter.

20. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Chapter 5
    Temple of the Ancients, Lehon
    "Lady Bastilla, it is an honor," Caedus said. "I came seeking knowledge of battle meditation. I found information that indicated this was the tomb of a master of the technique."

"During my life, I was considered the most skilled user of battle meditation techniques. Much of my skill was inborn, but I will teach you what I can," she told him. Now that his life was not at risk, Caedus took a closer look at Bastilla. Though the Force energy surrounding her blurred her features slightly, he could recognize that she had dark hair streaked with grey. If he had to guess, he would have estimated that she had been in her sixties at the time of her death. "Between my battle meditation skills and the production capabilities of the Star Forge, Darth Revan and I all but destroyed the Jedi and the Republic."

"Star Forge?" Caedus asked. Whatever it is, if it still exists, it might help turn the tide of the war back in our favor.

"It was an ancient factory near this system's star. We recaptured it from Revan's former apprentice and used it to create our empire's fleet."

"When did this happen? The history I know does not mention either you or Revan."

"Of course it doesn't. Do you really think that the Jedi would let history show that they were almost destroyed by two of their own? We defeated them forty years after the death of Exar Kun."

"Almost four thousand years ago," Jacen muttered. "Who was Revan? It sounds like you cared for him a great deal."

"He was my master and my husband," she replied. "We ruled a Sith empire for forty years."

If he was able to convince her to turn away from the Jedi, perhaps Tenel Ka and I can be together in the end.

"We died after being poisoned by ambitious members of our Sith Order. Revan was able to slow down the poison in his body, but it was too late for me," Bastilla said, a hint of sadness creeping into her voice. "I felt his death after he reached the Star Forge, and a month later, I felt it self-destruct."

"How did you know about things that happened after your death?" Caedus asked.

"I was so closely attuned to Revan that even dead, I felt the disturbance his death created."

That sounds like a Force bond, Caedus thought.

"As for the Star Forge, the power it contained was so substantial that this close, I could tell that it was destroyed."

"That is a shame. From how you described it, it could have been very useful."

"I assume that means that you are in a war against the Jedi," Bastilla commented.

"Not exactly. They are a threat, but the government I have taken control of is in a war that needs to be ended first," Caedus explained.

"When you leave, you may also take HK-47," Bastilla said, gesturing towards the droid. "He has served me well, but I will no longer need his protection once I have passed on my knowledge."

"What are his functions?" Caedus asked. He seems untouched by the four thousand years he has been here.

"Irritated Statement: You could have directed the question to me, meatbag. My primary functions are assassination, sabotage, protection, and translation," the droid answered.

Caedus couldn't help but chuckle at HK-47's irreverence. So unlike C-3PO, and more useful for it.

"I apologize, HK-47. I will not make that mistake again. How have you survived all this time?"

"Explanation: Before his death, my master modified me with Rakata technology. If I had known they would cause me to spend four thousand years standing here with nothing to kill, I would have refused the modifications."

"The first Rakata war droid Revan and I encountered had been active for twenty thousand years," Bastilla explained. "And it was still extremely dangerous. Even before those modifications, HK-47 had killed both Jedi and Sith."

"Thank you, Lady Bastilla. I accept your gift," Jacen decided with a slight bow. A droid capa

21. shahid_chestro

Jun 28, 2005
    Awesome...HK47...cool, cant wait for him to whack booba fett [face_skull] also....i hope that you show Jacen finding an earlier holocron of REVAN and also show that he digs what revan did.
    also show Flennic give some very convincing arguments about jacen's methods like how the laws are same for every one...why are jedi/skywalkers so priveliged, he's only doing whats right yada yada yada [face_devil] :D

but....MOST IMPORTANTLY....UPDATE SOON>

22. DarthAnakin101

Aug 21, 2005
    Thanks for the PMS, Ultima_1. I haven't had a lot of time to read an fanfics, but it's Spring Break now, so I have all the time in the world!

I'm really excited about Bastilla and HK-47. Keep up the good work!

23. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    Love it! I've always liked Saretti and Pellaoen :D

24. Caedus93

Caedus93 Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2007
    Good...Good

25. Ultima_1

May 16, 2001
    Remember, Caedus already has someone going after Fett, and honestly, at this point I think he considers Fett more of a nuisance than a genuine threat. As for Revan, I don't have any plans involving him now, but I might have Caedus talk to HK-47 about him at some point.

Yeah, the scene with the Solos and the Moff Council is currently planned for Chapter 8, but that could change as I write stuff

I will a bit earlier than usual tomorrow, since I'll be out of town over the weekend.

Yeah, I know how busy things can get. I hope you enjoyed spring break.

HK-47 has a decent sized role and probably would have made the Dramatis Personae if I hadn't wanted him to be a surprise.

Thanks. Like I said, you'll be seeing more of them in a couple weeks.

I'm glad you approve.

If anyone wants to be added to the PM list to make sure they know when I've updated, just let me know

Current PM list
    DarthAnakin101

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.