These are the tickets that I already reserved. When I first called, the original 2 concerts (friday and saturday evening) were sold out. The Symphony people had just decided to do a third show. They told me it would be a saturday matinee. When I called to confirm it a week later (since I had not gotten any confirmation back from them) they said they were considering moving the third concert to thursday night, rather than saturday afternoon. They said they would call me back when it was decided. So Tuesday they called me and said it was indeed going to be July 29th, Thursday evening, not a saturday matinee. I did confirm to them that I still wanted all 12 tickets that I had originally ordered. But, since changing it to a week night may effect other people's ability to go, I want to get reconfirmation from all of you. If you can't make it, I figure that I will have time to change the reservation. Since I just confirmed on the phone and have not yet recieved the bill. that is also why I haven't bothered anyone for money yet. Make sense?