main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp LotR Exhibit at the Museum of Science

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Outcast77, Jul 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Outcast77

Jedi_Outcast77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 10, 2003
    I don't know if anyone from the Boston Rebels has contacted you guys via e-mail or PM about this event but since I didn't see it on the boards I figured I'd just put it up for all to see.

We are planning on having the August meet at the Museum of Science to check out the LotR exhibit. We're still in the planning stages of picking a day but here's the link to the thread on our board. If anyone is interested in joining us feel free to stop by and see what the final decision is for the day that we will be going. Hope to see you there!

2. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    Just wanted to let you all know that we've decided on Sunday, August 22nd as the day for viewing the exhibit, and 2pm as the time. We have a new meet discussion thread here. All of you are more than welcome to join us! If you have any questions, you can post in the thread or feel free to PM me. :)

3. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    So I take it no one's interested in hanging out with us on Sunday...*sniffle* :( :p

4. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    I would love to go but I don't have a lot of money at the moment and because it's at 2PM there's the issue of not getting back in time for supper. I mentioned this to Rik who owns the Cantina and we were supposed to talk about this at the next meeting. I'm not too sure what's going on with our meeting this weekend also. If none of the guys in our group go the only way I could go would be to have my cousin Scott pick me up. I would love to meet some of the other members of the Boston Rebels.

5. SithapprenticeDJ

SithapprenticeDJ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2003
    I would love to go but I don't have a lot of money at the moment and because it's at 2PM there's the issue of not getting back in time for supper. I mentioned this to Rik who owns the Cantina and we were supposed to talk about this at the next meeting. I'm not too sure what's going on with our meeting this weekend also. If none of the guys in our group go the only way I could go would be to have my cousin Scott pick me up. I would love to meet some of the other members of the Boston Rebels.

6. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    It's not exactly one of our cheapest meets, since the tickets are $19, plus lunch for many of us. You guys are welcome to join us at our meets anytime though! I'm hoping I can make it to one of your events sometime. :)

7. starwarschick14

Feb 19, 2002
    Just wanted to let you guys know that on October 16th some folks from MEPA (the NYC FF) will be visiting us and attending the exhibit. Sean Astin will be here that weekend signing copies of his book. Some of the Rebels will be joining MEPA at the exhibit again, but we're also attempting to plan something else, like dinner, so that people who won't be at the exhibit can hang out too. You guys, as always, are more than welcome to join us. :)

8. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Thanks Starwarschick !

Sounds like fun. We have a quick meeting coming up on the 12th. from a small fund raiser. After that our next meeting is Oct.3rd. I will bring it up to all the guy's and see what they think about meeting on the 16th. to see the show with everyone.

Well I hope it works out. Thanks again for the invite and if your ever up this way PLEASE stop in. We'd love to meet more SW fan's out there. We have meeting every 1st. sunday of the month. If you'd like more info let me know.

SeeYa!!
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.