main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho LOTR: Return of the King

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by cmdrwillard, Sep 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Lets post anything we plan to do as a club on this thread. Thanks to Qui Gonn for letting us know you can see the trailer online. I saw it on quicktime.com.

2. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, and oh my God was it incredible! I don't know about anyone else, but I'm more than anxiously awaiting this film. Just watching the trailer gives me goosebumps. I particularly liked how they brought in Gandalf's line of wisdom, "All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you..." from Fellowship. It was so perfect and made me want to almost cry...if the trailer was this good, the film will be...well, beyond words perhaps.

3. Idaho_Vorkosigan

Idaho_Vorkosigan Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2003
    I won't be here for the premiere of it, but I will be in full costume for the re-releases of the first two. Wait till everyone sees my gauntlets!

4. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I should mention that the extended versions of Fellowship and the two towers are to be released in the theaters in november.

5. JarJarGetsaBadRap

JarJarGetsaBadRap Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 4, 2003
    I think it's cool that your group is into other movies in the genre. I love these movies and can't wait for this one to come out!

6. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    Is anyone going to dress up for this movie? I would like to on the 17th if other's were. I want to get to know you all! My phone hasn't been hooked up yet but you can PM me!

7. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    We usually all dress up for the really big premires, so yes, I know I'll be for sure.

8. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    I'm not sure anyone will want to be in costume for 12 hours if you go to the above marathon. I konw I dont want to.

9. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    This whole marathon thing sounds cool! Thanks cmdr for getting my ticket. I would like to dress up too but 12 hours is a long time.

10. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    This is going to be the best, I hope they do it for star wars!!!

11. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, if they did it for Star Wars, it would be REALLY LONG, but darn worth it...wow! I'm really excited for this. Maybe I'll just wear my "One Ring" and call it good, it's easy and not hot.

12. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    Qui Gonn,

cmdr willard tells me your a costume wizard. I am going to PM you some ideas for a LOTR costume and was wondering if you could give me some advise?

13. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    You name it, I'm there. Tips are what I give best, besides laughs of course.

14. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Yea, like your dancing the other night...

15. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey man, that was real style. No one can dance like Freddy Krueger and make it look good...which is why I looked ridiculous...oh, Robert Englund could do it, but that's obvious why.

16. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    Hey Qui Gonn any ideas on costumes for this?

17. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    a friend of mine got to beta test the PC Game, which basically follows the plot of the movie (not the book) he said even though it isnt like the book, the way the story flows and ends is incredible.

18. JarJarGetsaBadRap

Oct 4, 2003
    Just asking again if anyone needs a ticket for the 16th (the triple feature) I have an extra.

19. GeneralAntillies111

GeneralAntillies111 Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2003
    Burn your ticket.

20. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    For someone who claims to be 24, you act 15.... I'm so excited for this movie!!! Seeing the entire trilogy on Tuesday is going to be great. How "precious" it will be..."my precious"

21. cmdrwillard

Apr 6, 2003
    Only 3 more days.

22. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Hey Gang! I get this early at Blockbuster and I'm having a ROTK night. We're starting it after I get off work at about 10:30pm at my Dad's on his awesome TV system. All are welcome to come!!!

23. MalcolmTolemac

MalcolmTolemac Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 6, 2002
    Is this tonight? If so, great notice!

24. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Sorry bud. This is the earlest notice I could get out with my helter skelter work schedule as of late...we need to talk definately!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.