main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Macon, GA LOTR Strategy Game and Painting Miniatures

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Grand_Admiral_Jedi, Apr 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Jedi

Grand_Admiral_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    Little Jedi and I recently caught the strategy bug and this has got me looking into the new LOTR strategy battle game. Does anybody know anything about this?

I know to really do it right you have to paint your miniatures. I've always thought it would be cool to try that hobby. Does anybody know anything about painting?

Would anybody be interested in playing the game. It's a lot like Warhammer where people assemble their own private armies. You can play it with what comes in the basic set but it gets cooler when individuals throw their specialized forces against one another.

The games kind of pricey so that's kept me from buying it. I just wanted to hear what people thought.

GAJ Out.

2. Allie Fox

Allie Fox FanForce CR Macon GA US star 3

Jan 13, 2000
    I think if we can ever get our RPG group off the ground we can meet with Carey at Outer Limit Comics in Warner Robins. His store is set up to accomodate miniature battles and I'm sure he would know at least a little bit about the LOTR game.

3. Smiling-Otter

Smiling-Otter Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 21, 2001
    I used to paint my Battletech miniatures - was a lot of fun. spray 'em with primer (usually gray) then paint with acrylics. They're water-soluble and pretty easy to use. Finish off with a spray laquer and you're set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.