main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LOTR- The Two Towers

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by MiladyJ, Nov 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MiladyJ

MiladyJ Jedi Youngling

Jun 26, 2002
    Just so everyone is aware, tickets for The Two Towers went on sale Friday. If anyone is interested I'm going to the midnight show at the Madison Ultrascreen. I need to see this as many times as possible. Join me...it'll be fun.

2. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Unfortunately, Madison is a little far away for a Midnight viewing. However, the Westtowne Ultrascreen also has tickets on sale for the Midnight show. I have already purchased mine. Though as freakish as I am about these movies a trip to Madison for a weekend show isn't out of the question in the least.

M

3. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    I need to see this as many times as possible.

This this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this this.

Is that enough? :D

Jenn, do you know if Point accepting the free ticket coupons that came with the extended FOTR DVD? If so, I think I'm in for that.

4. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Should we plan a Midnight showing trip to the Westown Ultrascreen? I know I would be up for it! :)

5. SameSithDifferentDay

SameSithDifferentDay Jedi Youngling star 3

May 4, 2001
    I'd go to West Town at midnight too.

6. Bishop76

Bishop76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    I'm in, but I don't have my tickets yet. I'll try to nab some on Monday, though.

Jeff

7. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    I'm in. I just have to find some tickets now.

8. Kylash_327

Kylash_327 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2002
    I got a ticket for showing at Point Ultra screen at 11:57pm December 17th.

9. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    I'll get my ticket when my credit card stops being STUPID and lets me buy stuff. I'm over my limit of $500 and they won't let me raise it. My dad is still the cosigner and they won't let HIM raise it either. Stupid credit card company. Tool of the Dark Side if I ever saw one.

10. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    Well, my credit card is working again, but Westown is SOLD OUT for the midnight show! :_| If anybody has an extra ticket, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I really want to see it at midnight. THANKS!!

EDIT: North Shore in Mequon still has tickets if anybody else doesn't have tickets to the Ultrascreen.

11. TwistyMaeSkywalker

TwistyMaeSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 3, 2000
    I'm outta luck...parents vetoed my idea for midnight tickets. Guess I'll be waiting until the day after.

12. TheWampas1138

TheWampas1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 2, 2002
    Marcy and I bought tickets to the midnight Ultra Screen as well. I have a calc final the next day, so if people would like to throw the formulas for calculating the area under a curve using trapezoidal approximation into casual conversation, I'd appreciate it. Here's an example:

Wow, I saw a glimpse of the battle at Helm's Deep in the trailer, and all the elves were firing their bows. They really got a lot of air under them, why I believe it would be (b-a)/(2 * the number of positions) all times the integral of (y-sub-1 + 2 * y-sub-2 + ... y-sub-n) with the formula for the line being 3 - X^2. Then it killed an orc.

See, it's simple to slip into any conversation. Sure, Jeff will elipse you for saying it, but it helps me study.

Dwayne

13. SySnootles

SySnootles Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2002
    You know Dwayne, you're lucky Marcy got to you first, because I'd be all over you right now.

14. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    Math = [face_devil]

15. Kylash_327

Feb 2, 2002
    8 days, wooooooot!

16. jedisister

jedisister Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 1, 2001
    Got my ticket for 2:30 Weds. Was supposed to be 10:15(or :30) at meno. Falls, but, my daughter has her school Christmas program at 10. Wouldn't quite make it in time to the theatre. So, a few hrs. later, oh well.

17. Kylash_327

Feb 2, 2002
    11:57pm Tuesday the 17th at the ULTRA screen, I can't wait :D

18. BYOB_Kenobi

BYOB_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    Someone... Anyone... Please PM me if you have an extra ticket. :(

19. DarthWK

DarthWK Jedi Youngling

Oct 22, 2002
    I'll be at the North Shore theater, that is if there are still midnight tickets by tomorrow morning. I'll be the chick randomly dressed as Boromir, probably hanging out with another chick dressed as a Nazgul. ^_^

20. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    For those who can't go to the opening of this film, here is a cool site to get a taste of LOTR.

21. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    DarthWK - As of right now, that's where I'm planning to be. I'll keep an eye out for ya! I'm not dressing up, but I may be wearing my Frodo Lives t-shirt.

22. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    I think I'll try going there. Is that a good theater?

23. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    It's a very nice theatre. It's in Mequon, so it's swanky! *sarcasm with an eye roll* I'll probally be there with Macduff and Macbeth (aka Randy and Erik). I love going out with my boys. :)

24. BYOB_Kenobi

Dec 7, 2000
    Damn, girl! Slow down!

(You don't mind if I join you, do you?)

25. solo414

Mar 28, 2002
    Nope! Only thing is, I'm not 100% sure if we're going to North Shore or what. The boys are dragging their feet, like usual. I'll let you know for sure when it gets a bit closer.

(Is it a sad commentary on my life when I'm going to see a Fantasy movie with three guys, none of who are single? ;))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.