main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

KC, MO LOTR Trilogy Marathon December 16th

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by LukeSkiewalker, Oct 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    Okay Everyone I am sure by now you have heard about this. But if now here are the Details:

Leading up to the December 17 release of The Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King, the final film Peter Jackson?s epic trilogy, New Line Cinema will bring moviegoers an exclusive, One-time-only in-theater event: The Lord of the Rings Special Extended Edition Screening Engagement.

The schedule for this special theatrical screening series is as follows:

December 5-11
    Special Extended Edition The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

December 12-15
    Special Extended Edition The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Tuesday, December 16
    One-time-only marathon of both the Extended Edition prints followed by the first screenings of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King.

So is anyone up for the Tuesday Trilogy? They are showing it at the Olathe Studio 30 which is close to me but not most of you. Let me know and maybe we can get a group together.

2. DarthJurist

DarthJurist Admin Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 10, 2000
    Actually, the tickets for the event on the 16th went on sale on Thursday. In many cities it sold out in a matter of hours, so you may want to see if tickets are even available at this point. :(

~H~

3. LukeSkiewalker

LukeSkiewalker Jedi Master star 4

Apr 4, 2003
    I can neither confirm or deny this at this point...According to AMC info line tickets are only available at the box office and neither the info line nor the website says whether or not it is sold out. I will call tommorrow and find out. Seeing as this was not publicized all that well I think there is possibility that tickets are left.

4. clonedmenace

clonedmenace Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 29, 2002
    wow, i hadn't heard about that... awesome!

5. Laynel

Laynel Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 30, 2003
    I think I may have finals that night! :_|

6. DU-FU

DU-FU Jedi Youngling

Sep 18, 2003
    im up for that brad.

Drew

7. WarmasterDan

WarmasterDan Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 3, 2002
    hmm, I'd be really interested in that, just don't let me salt the popcorn. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.