LotR

Discussion in 'Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by DarthTeufel, Dec 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTeufel Jedi Padawan

Anybody want to meet up and go see LotR next weekend. I'll probally see a matinee on Sat. at the Las Olas Riverfront Regal 23. Let me know
  2. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hey Darthteufel, I don't know what my schedule will be for Sat. yet, but as soon as I know I will let you know. I have to check with the other members of The Fandomenace to see when they plan on seeing the movie. We had a tentative plan that a bunch of us wanted to make it a group outing. We are definitely looking forward to getting to know you, but you know how hectic the Holiday season can be. Keep in touch.
  3. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hi DarthTeufel, I e-mailed our president, Ch'det Piavra today and he expressed the same interest in meeting you as I have. We would love to see Lord of the Rings with you, but is it possible to go on sunday early evening perhaps or after the Dolphin game?
  4. DarthTeufel Jedi Padawan

That would be no problem. Just let me know what time and where. I'll have to tape the simpsons though. God forbid I miss an episode.
  5. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Bill, I sent you an e-mail on your Yahoo address about LOTR. Please check it out and get back to me privately.
  6. Sinlock_Shad-dow Jedi Knight

star 1
    Just got back from LOTR
    GREAT film!

Make sure you go to a theater with nice seats like a MUVECO.

And what ever you do DON'T get the UltraSuperJumbo 98oz drink it's 3 hours plus 20 mins of previews.

Just so you know MUVECO Pardise 24 is NOT showing the AOTC trailer with LOTR. :(

Sinlock Shad-dow
  7. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    The Muvico 18 in Pompano is. No Legend of the Rangers trailer though.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.