main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL LOTS: 20 April Shoot Day

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sandy, Apr 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    Jay,

Dark clouds on your response ... I haven't checked the shots from the Canon yet. The brighter images you see are from the still digital and the glidecam. The XL-1 is still sitting in my library screaming for me to offload it. As soon as I do, I'll dump the trooper shots to Skaught and Darryl and burn the uncompressed video to Clutch, because he's into that sort of thing.

I'm also reworking the script tonight to adjust for the people we don't have and the people we do, and shifting a couple of interactions to reduce the load on the geographically challenged folks.

Sandy

2. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    I'll get a shot of the launche....not sure if I can get it to fire. Well it will give me something to work on.

3. Skaught

Skaught Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Even a quicky "fun" shot would be cool. Something to wet the appetite.

I saw a shot of Buzz with the TIE Pilot suit - so I assume you don't need mine then (it's not finished though I have all the parts, so that's fine!). Let me know if/when you want to do the DS Trooper shots, and anything with a Y-Wing Pilot. Heck, I'll have my Cloud Car Pilot suit done in a week - as long as I can get the plaster off my sculpt tonight! Though I doubt a Bespin scene is in the script...

Scott

4. Skaught

Sep 4, 2001
    nothing like a...

5. Skaught

Sep 4, 2001
    ...triple post.

6. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    Well the Rocket launcher pic is up....unfortunately I couldn't come up with a non-moving effect that looked good enough. So it is non-firing...

But....something to whet your appetite eh?
    Oh boy!! Check out this clip (yes I know...I have a little too much time on my hands)... it is about 2 Megs (Quicktime Sorenson 3 video codec)

Band of Troopers

Enjoy!

7. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    "Even a quicky "fun" shot would be cool."

hee hee...All I could think of when I saw this was Skaught the trooper holding the rocket launcher, and a flag coming out of the business end of the launcher that says, "Bang!"

Sorry....too little sleep lately...

-Squire Katie
    Thumper

8. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    The ground was exactly where I left it... six feet below me. Thank the Force that I was trained to hit the Earth by the U.S. Army Airborne School!!!!!
    I'm ready to film some more!!!!
    A local theater is running acting classes for $90.00 for six weeks As soon as I sell enough plasma I am signing up.
    Buzz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.