main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL LOTS: Bluescreen after July Meeting

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sandy, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    My fellow Americans,

Over the past week we?ve revamped the script for LOTS and can probably complete all live action footage with everyone except Buzz in one afternoon session (2-3 hours). Buzz, I'm sending you the rundown off list.

Ken in the Booker outfit (20 minutes)
    Stef in the Padawan outfit (20 minutes)
    Darryl in the Royal Guard outfit yet again (10 minutes)
    Buzz in the TIE pilot outfit (30 minutes)
    Buzz in the Sith outfit (20 minutes)

If Ia?s group would like to run a test of their costumes in front of a bluescreen we can do that also.

Who can make this and Art, can we get a large room? We?ll need 6 power sockets for the lights.

Sandy
    Driving to wherever from Melbourne, a fine city in one nation under God.

2. Lord_Gita

Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff star 4 VIP

Oct 5, 2000
    Sandy, I don;t have the Royal Guard anymore. It wasn't mine and has been returned to it's owner and I have no way of geting it back in the near future.

3. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Lord Gita,

Makes that pretty simple. Thanks.

Sandy

4. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    I'll be around to help. If nothing else, I can make funny faces at the actors during the shots.

Happy 4th, everyone.

-Katie
    Thumper

5. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    wow ok what did I miss whats all this blue screen test stuff???

Ia

6. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    I'll be there and ready to go. And Katie will be there for me to torment!!!!! It's going to be a great day!!!!

7. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Cool beans. I'm gonna join Kaite. It's fun annoying peoples. :D

Happy be-lated 4th of July!

I think I was the only person in Italy wearing red white and blue, and wanting fireworks.

8. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    As best I know the bluescreen thing is ON. If Stef and Darryl can spare an extra hour we'll take care of all of her shots first so she'll be completely done. If not, we'll make other arrangements. At a minimum, we are planning to shoot:

Ken in the Booker outfit
    Buzz in the Sith outfit
    Buzz in the TIE fighter outfit
    My own humble self in the Jedi outfit

This still leaves us needing another bluescreen session. Fortunately, the live action is nearly done. I'll bring some stills of the effects to the meeting.

Ia,

What did you miss? ...... I'll explain at the meeting. Too much to type here.

Sandy

9. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    Hey. Just wanted to pop in here to give you an update on the sabers.

So far, I've gotten about 5 delayed shipment and excuses from my supplier which makes me none too happy and leaves me out about 150 clams... Have heard nothing yet. About two weeks ago, he said he was going to mail them out and that he was going to get back with the confirmation numbers. Then nothing...so I have no clue. I really hate to leave you guys hanging like this. But there isn't much I can do.

What I will do, is that if the sabers do come in, I'll let you guys have the double sided and the obi for free. I feel horrible about the delay and if I had known, I'd have built them myself instead of opting for the cast resin ones.

Good luck tomorrow!

Mike

10. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    It's cool Mike. I have been tweeking with scratch built lightsabres in the garage. I have on in particular that I like and I still insist on paying for the one when it comes in.
    I'm an official Wing Chun student now, and hopefully in a couple of months I'll be doing some work with the staff.
    Been practicing my moves too. Thanks I think you might have been proud to see it.
    Buzz

11. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    I'm bringing my friend, tomorrow, for the blue screening stuff. We need to learn how to work like that.

She isn't really a star wars fan but she has a role in Ia's fan film.

Darryl, Stef, Katie, and Art know her from the bowling party. The dark haired girl. Not my buddy, my other buddy. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.