main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL LOTS: Struggling without Mike

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Sandy, Jul 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sandy

Sandy Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2002
    To all,

I sorely miss Mike's help but am managing to get by with the LOTS effects. I thought I'd post this image just to give a sampling of what we're doing. Sorry, you have to click on the link and it only gives you a thumbnail. It turns out you have to be signed in as me to see the full sized pic. If someone can host this on thier site, I'll link to the full version.

Lots Pic 01

Sandy

2. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    We could always go kidnap Mike and bring him back. Plus, we could steal Barney on the way. :p

3. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Does anyone see anything when they try to follow the link?

Sandy

4. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    It worked for me. I had to push the back button though ...it somehow skiped past the photo

5. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    Sorry I've been hugely out of the picture. I've been running around between Miami (where I'm staying...) and Colorado Springs (getting new house built and trying to find a job) and San Francisco/Monterey California (also looking for job...long story)...getting car engine rebuilt...and just generally keeping busy.

Sandy, if you need a place to host pix. Let me know. I can host them on my website. I'll just make an "unlinked" page, so that not everyone gets to see them, but then you can just link to the pictures that you need.

Sorry I haven't been around here more...

6. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Mike,

Do you have a good e-mail yet. Everything I send you keeps bouncing. Please send a good one to realshades@cfl.rr.com when you get it. I've got a bunch of other stuff to send over to you.

Sandy

7. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    That's cool Sandy!

Katie, I help kidnap Barney. We'll have to cover his eyes. I hate it when people stare at me. Staring isn't nice.

Wow, I actually listened to my mom when she told me that. :D

8. Skaught

Skaught Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    Very cool! I'd enjoy helping out again, so just let me know if you need another trooper, x-wing/y-wing pilot, naval trooper or TIE pilot!

Scott

9. Sandy

Jan 16, 2002
    Skaught,

We will need all of those things in the next production, which should be a short film. I'll send you more details offline. This Sat we're trying to get the bulk of what we need recorded so we can slap it together and get LOTS on the street.

Sandy

10. SeaTrooper

SeaTrooper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 21, 2001
    I know things have been rough without Mike. I am greatful we had him for the time we did. I wish there was something more I could do to help out Sandy.
    I learned a lot from him and for that I am happy.
    Buzz

11. Rogue428

Rogue428 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 9, 2001
    Sandy. Try these email addys rogue428@apocprod.com or mhaspil@apocprod.com either one of those should work.

Let me know if they don't.

Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.