main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Louisville Alliance movie viewing, Friday the 20th!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Drk Father1, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
    Just a reminder, since the original plans are buried somewhere down in the older threads!

Friday, May the 20th! At the Showcase Cinema Dulux 16, for the 10:30 P.M. showing. We'll meet at the Burger King that's right down the road (south of the theater, on the right) across from the Walmart, at approximately 8:00 p.m. It would be advisable to get your tickets in advance if you can!

Wear costumes if you got 'em!

2. historyfolks

historyfolks Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 28, 2002
    Looking forward to it!

3. jedimomchandra

jedimomchandra Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 26, 2005
    We'll see you there. Even bringing the husband along this time (I think he's a closet SW geek).

4. jedimastercheetah

jedimastercheetah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    Thinking of coming to eat with everyone at 8. the 10:30 is too late for the kids. If we come, we will dress in costumes. I'd love to get pictures of everyone dressed up!

5. Darth_Plastic

Darth_Plastic Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2002
    In case anyone needs directions:

To Burger King:

Take the Gene Snyder to the Preston Highway exit. Go south toward Mt. Washington. Go down four lights to Antle, take a right turn. Take the first left on Mudd Lane. Burger King is right there. For those who are familiar with the Hillview Wal-mart, it is pretty much right across the street from it.

To the movie thearte: It is pretty much right off the Snyder at Preston Highway. Go south on Preston Highway take the first left onto Cooper Chapel Road, then take a left at the light. Geting over into the left hand lane can be tricky, if you are coming from the west. Be careful.

6. historyfolks

Apr 28, 2002
  7. jedimomchandra

Mar 26, 2005
    Darth Plastic

Thanks for the directions. This New Albany girl isn't too familiar with all parts of Louisville.

8. historyfolks

Apr 28, 2002
    Are we still up for 7:30? I'm going to have a tough time talking Greta into seeing it again so soon. She was completely floored and exhausted after watching it last night. Might need some help convincing her :)

9. jedimastercheetah

jedimastercheetah Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 30, 2005
    Come on Greta! Let's go. If for nothing else the photo op! How many times are we all going to be together in costume? You could always go back home after dinner, if you don't feel like doing the movie again so soon. That is what we are doing. We just want to get together with everyone while we have the chance!

10. jedimomchandra

Mar 26, 2005
    We should be at BK by 8:00 as long as I don't get lost. The directions seem pretty simple so I should be okay.

My husband has to work tonight and can't come. I now have an EXTRA TICKET. If anyone hasn't gotten theirs yet, let me know. It will save me the hassle of standing in line to return it.

Can't wait to see everyone in costume! See you soon!

11. jedimomchandra

Mar 26, 2005
    Well, the extra ticket is no longer available. Nick is bringing a friend who is into SW. I've warned his mom about the movie, but she said he'd be okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.