Louisville Zombie Walk

Discussion in 'Louisville, KY' started by Relin, Jul 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    I know it's not exactly Star Wars (unless we have some Deathtroopers) but I know some of us went on this last year.
    Louisville Zombie Walk - August 29 of every year. Thousands of zombies invade Bardstown Road between Eastern Parkway (actually starts at the corner of) and bearnos highlands with a huge after party at Bearnos. The actual walk starts at 8:29 although people begin gathering around 6 or so.

2. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Thanks for the reminder!
  3. VoxDeamonicus Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    if i can make it there, and if I don't have to eat at bearno's, then i shall go. should be able to drive there myself, so looks good so far.
  4. Kepare Jedi Knight

star 1
    The Mercs showed up last year. It's my goal to actually be official for this one, since I have funds coming in and the weather (should) cool down a smidgen and get less humid.
  5. jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Somewhat related...ran acros this on the net...a 5K race (part obstacle course) while being chased by zombies.
    http://runforyourlives.com/
    I would so do this! As zombie crazy as this town is I predict an event like this coming here.

6. LordZannah Jedi Master

star 2
    Bane/Appo and I went to this one last year and a great time of it! He dressed as a Death Trooper and I went as a Zombie Hunter. I doubt if I'll be there for this one. It's during the week and on a Monday to boot. Mondays are typically bad for me. [face_hypnotized]
  7. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    This Monday...just bumping the thread.
  8. mindtwister_138 Force Ghost

star 3
    I would have loved to do this, however, in preparing for the move, I had packed up all my makeup, and just didn't have the time for it yesterday. How was it?
  9. Relin Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    It was fun but it didn't seem as good as last year. I saw Cyrin and Nocturnus down there and hung out with them for a bit.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.