main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love and Politics... Hell Yeah!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by IEatPoodoo, Sep 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    Dark Jedi, Multiple Fetts, Clonetroopers, Super Battle Droids, Darth Tyranus, saber duels in the rain, bounty hunters, the last couple of Ep. II Select Pics... Looks like Episode II is going to kick ass for a film mainly about love and politics... I can't wait for 2002!

2. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

And this is not even to mention...food. Oh, yes, there *will* be food. SW meals rule.

3. Lord Mauly Mall

Lord Mauly Mall TFN/JC Banner Artist Team star 7 VIP

Oct 21, 1999
    The inclusion of the Lars could mean only one thing: blue milk
    *cue Imperial March

4. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    Pedro, here you go again, Food. While you were tapping your message out, I was stuffing my face with a turkey sandwich. I am picking up your vibes, yikes. Will this be our common bond, food. You never did tell me what started all this food talk last night or today or whatever time.

5. Darth Happy

Darth Happy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    Blue milk does a body good.

6. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Are we up to BLUE MILK RULES ???

7. Chyren

Chyren Manager Emeritus star 5

Sep 30, 1998
    Turkey sandwiches are damn tasty, especially with some whole grain mustard. Mmmmm - mmmm. But they can make you sleepy.

8. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

"Are we up to BLUE MILK RULES ???"

Yeah, I think so.

'Blue milk rules.'

9. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Turkey sandwich, huh? I had one earlier today...very eerie. Maybe you're me, or my brother, or something (like the Crimson Twins on G.I. Joe, or whatever those guys were called), but you just lag behind by a little bit, from a matter of seconds to a few hours (as with the turkey sandwich) or more...kooky...at any rate, you'll be pretty happy in a little bit...

10. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    plain dark turkey on brown bread without crust with mayo, that's all, but this is real roasted turkey, not lunch meat. I'm a few minutes behind because I'm reading other threads, too, so keeping up with you now is a mad dash on the mouse and keyboard. Now, another sandwich is beginning to sound good. Don't do this to me, man.

11. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Hold on - I'm gonna punch myself. Tell me if you hurt. Or if you start punching yourself, or something.

12. Admiral Hackbar

Admiral Hackbar Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 1999
    What the Hell? *I* just started punching myself.

Go figure.

13. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Pedro, who are you picking on? little ole me????

14. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    ok, ok. I hurt... now, let me go make another sandwich.

15. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

No, I just wanted to see if we were Crimson Twins, or something. Looks like I messed up, though...I've got the wrong guy punching himself...

Hey, maybe I'm an X-Man, and my power is to get people to eat turkey sandwiches and/or punch themselves...there's a lot of potential there...

EDIT
    Yeah, see, I *do* have that power! You're making another sandwich! Ha!

16. Mort

Mort Jedi Master star 4

Aug 25, 2000

I too had a turkey sandwich today. I got it from subway. I got it with their new honey dijon mustard. Very satisfying experience. It's remains litter my desk as we speak.

I also think the themes of love and politics in the next episode are exciting.

...and eerily enough I too think Blue Milk rules.

Methinks the coincidinces in this thread thread are no mere coincidence. There is something else at work here. Something sinister...

17. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Geez, I'm like Rogue: I can't even control my power - I've got strange men the world over eating turkey sandwiches - maybe I need to wear hoods all the time, and elbow-high gloves like she did...do I have to put a white streak in my hair, though?

18. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    yes, something elusive. I have a bad feeling about this, that we're all going to have the same tingly joy of woofing down turkey sandwiches with a glass of milk. The political intrigue beckons.... will dark turkey keep its grip against the white turkey lovers !!!

19. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Yes, a white streak in your hair would be classy, unique, bold, sinister, beckoning. hey, dude, I am seriously taking a 5 minute break and making myself a turkey sandwich. see you in a few, time out for me.

20. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Um, 'unique' and 'bold', I'll give you. I don't know if we can really apply the other three, though. Certainly 'sinister' wouldn't be as appropriate as, say, 'laughable.' 'Fruity.' 'Gets-Pointed-At-A-Lot-able.' Something. I found a white hair in my beard the other day, though. Can't that suffice? Please?

21. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Yes, beards rule, too, like GL. Back with my turkey sandwich, you wicked warlock, along with a glass of blue milk. It has to qualify for blue milk, since I am lactose intolerant and must drink soy milk.

22. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Eat up, dark meat devotee...you're gonna need your strength for when you start punching yourself...

23. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Ah HAH, Pedro, you must be a white turkey meat lover. Then, if I must give myself a left or right hook and jab to the ribs, I'll have to muster the strength first by digging in the trash can for the crusts I chopped off. Cold bread makes tough crusts. After the crusts are cut off, it looks like a tea sandwich. a few bites makes it disappear.

24. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Yeah, crusts are key (Ever hear of the Kiber Crust?). Go get 'em. Okay, Pedrogue has to go sleepy now. Be sure to remember any dreams you have tonight, so we can compare, and try to determine the extent to which I involuntarily control your existence...

25. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    OK, It's time for my shower and into the sack, too. Tuesday is gonna be a long day at my office, so I'll look for you Tuesday night. You only control the turkey sandwich attacks; that's the limit, or it's twilight zone time for us. 'Nite

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.