main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love and Politics... Hell Yeah!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by IEatPoodoo, Sep 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Mr. Pedro, Sir. I heard Chyren talk of a turkey sandwich, I was wondering: is a turkey sandwich canon?

queeq out

2. Monks

Monks Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2000
    I think you ALL need to be very careful about being so blasse about eating. If the food theory holds you could all be in real trouble, unless of course in can be revised to accomodate turkey sandwiches.

3. Tellesto

Tellesto Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 1999
    I bet they like Turkey sandwiches there, but they don't make em, they clone em.

4. Damillster

Damillster Jedi Master star 4

Jul 24, 2000
    Does blue milk come from Twilleks (sp?) or smurfs?

5. AL

AL Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 22, 1998
    I come from Turkey.

6. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    Hi Everyone, maybe crossing a smurf with a Twilek will produce blue milk, but since I have to drink soy milk, it's blue enough for me. It's turkey rice soup tonight, unless you folks, ahem, Pedro, makes me crave a turkey sandwich again tonight.

7. DarthZingo

DarthZingo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 24, 2000
    What in God's name has happened to this thread?

Blue Milk?

Oh, I get it. That crap Owen pours at the dinner table, right, right.

How about those odd green things that Beru stuffs into that odd recepticle as Owen asks where Luke is?

I'm still messed up about that!

---
    EDIT - Oh, I figured it out. Musta been lettuce.

D.Zingo

8. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Wow, lotsa stuff to address. Guess I'll just, um, dig in.

Yes, turkey is canon. I know this because turkeys have waddles, and so does GL, hence GL is a turkey. And anything GL says is canon, therefore turkeys are canon.

(And, yes, there are dark turkeys - someone on this very thread (not saying any names) - has in fact succumbed to the dark side of the turkey. Woe is him, to be sure. But anyway, it exists.)

I think turkey is in fact an exception to food theory. If you can ever find anyone in SW eating turkey, that is. But I'm kinda confused myself as to what happens to a guy (with or without a beard) who eats a meal that consists partially of turkey and partially of non-turkey. Maybe they just get in a really close call or something - they make it just by the skin of their...turkey.

As for Smurf milk...while the SW galaxy has milk and rats and bulls and ducks and ETs and a concept of hell, it does not in fact have Smurfs. Hence, I think we can conclude that blue milk comes from Twi'leks.

Re: Beru - I think it's referred to by people as a cabbage processor. Anyway. Lemme see if I can make some people here eat turkey - hold on...um...

TURKEY!

Well...?

(Remember, it may take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours to take effect...)

9. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Yes, someone must've followed me into never never land last night. Took a turkey sandwich to work for breakfast and one for lunch; it was a very ruff day. So it was mellow out time tonight with turkey rice soup (when is this turkey going away!) and shrimp cocktail (my heart was swimming tonight, I guess; I did not see Jar Jar or his peoples). Blue milk rules !!!

10. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Wow !!! I just noticed a star by my name. Does that mean I'm too blabby???

11. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Well, it means you've blabbed 50 times. Blab 200 more and you'll get another.

12. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Ahem, I see you have 3 stars !!! I'll try to keep up with you. How was your day today. Have you found any other stuff about Ep 2 not seen on TFN. My eyes are kinda crossed from reading another thread that got me totally confused. I couldn't follow the speculation; it was getting kinda wild.

13. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Just popped in after a turkey sandwich lunch. This has turned into a very nice thread where the real important plots of Star Wars are being discussed.
    I noticed another star on my beard, there's two now. It seems like my post count is slowly getting to the level I had at the end of UBB.

queeq out

14. futureman

futureman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 18, 2000
    mmmmm that was a nice Ham & Mushroom omlette, Vanilla slice & Chocolate milk......No turkey for me, i see your Xmen control powers have no sway over me!

15. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    What ??!!! No BLUE MILK? BLUE MILK RULES !!!

16. Maul_brat

Maul_brat Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2000
    I don't wanna see no Darth Tyranus.

I wanna see a fairy tale... DAMNIT!

I dip my oreos in dat blue milk. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

17. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Oreos and blue milk sound great. I like cinnamon graham crackers with blue milk. If Palpy had blue milk and oreos, maybe he'd be happier and not greed for total control.

18. Darth Happy

Darth Happy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    Does anyone know if blueberry milk flavoring is available anywhere?

Is blue milk an entry in the Star Wars cookbook?

19. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    blue food coloring. grind some blueberries--wait it might look a little purpley. you'd probably have to boil down the blueberry skins, since the blueberry skins are actually blue.

20. Darth Happy

Darth Happy Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    Purpley. I like that word. Purpley. It's funny! Purpley.

"That T'wilek girl looks kinda purpley today."

Pur. Pley. Purpley!

21. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Is my Darth Happy all purpley ???

22. yodaman

yodaman Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 26, 1999
    Maybe we'll see Palpy drinking red milk.

23. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Why would Palpy be drinking red milk, ala blood? or red for preparing to be the emperor, since GL dressed the emperor's guards in red.

24. yodaman

yodaman Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 26, 1999
    To contrast the Jedi who drink blue milk and carry blue sabers. It was a lame joke and I didn't really make the connection clear.

25. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Well, there's always yellow milk, pooh juice (pooh bear and honey). get your mind out of the gutter !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.