main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love and Politics... Hell Yeah!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by IEatPoodoo, Sep 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    Is this supposed to be the beginning of IG-88?

2. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I don't think so, I like the similarities between trilogies, but I don't want it overdone. ::dips oreo cookie in a glass of blue milk::

3. sll17289

sll17289 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 7, 2000
    It would be absolutly great if IG88 was going to be the super droids. I read about them as killer droids that went out of control and they went haye wire and killed everything they see.

4. IEatPoodoo

Aug 11, 2000
    That's EU, from Tales of the Bounty Hunters. It didn't have anything to do with the Clone Wars.

5. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    The midichlorians drive my cravings for a foamy blue milk shake to a feverish pitch that only double oreos can satisfy, or maybe stone chocolate chip wafers, or figgy newtons for the proper jedi knight at the temple

6. IEatPoodoo

Aug 11, 2000
    Oreos, chocolate chips, a Jedi craves not these things. Newtons, an elegant food for a more civilized age.

7. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Yeah, fruity stone newtons for the jedi council in the jedi temple, most proper in a proper place. imagine mace dipping his newton gingerly into his mug of blue milk hot toddie.

8. IEatPoodoo

Aug 11, 2000
    Remember when TC-14 got something for Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon to drink? Blue milk hot toddie...

9. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Right on !!! The power of blue milk !!!

BLUE MILK RULES

10. IEatPoodoo

Aug 11, 2000
    Wow... I just had a deep thought... Do you think SW blue cheese is like Earth blue cheese, or do you think SW blue cheese is made from blue milk?

11. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    SW bleu cheese is made from fermented tatooine blue milk, which is why I had spoken earlier about chunky blue milk---cheezey, huh???

12. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Nah, They call it White Cheese there.

I can't believe you guys are still talking about food after four days...:)

13. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    BLUE MILK RULES !!!

At least, the turkey has passed, literally.

14. IEatPoodoo

Aug 11, 2000
    From now on, I'm only eating blue dairy products. I'm going to the store to find some blue ice cream and some blue cheese in a can.

15. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Hahaha (ick!)...good to know keokiswahane...glad to hear you're doing well...

16. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Hello, Dim, have we met? How do you do. I am R2D2's partner in crime, short and round. hahaha. you are welcome to join us in our sw discussion of the culinary arts in a galaxy far, far away in somewhere time.

17. IEatPoodoo

Aug 11, 2000
    I feel sorry for SW characters who are lactose intolerant. :(

18. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Poo, thank you for your sympathies. I am lactose intolerant, therefore, blue milk (soy milk) is my kind of milk.

BLUE MILK RULES !!!

now, milk fed to sith babies is green milk (science project [mold]) sprinkled with bat dust and cobwebs.

19. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    I'm lactose intolerent too :) but I'd drink regular blue milk anyway then just throw it up...Oooh...maybe not.

I wouldn't think that sith babies would drink milk. I just always imagined them finding the nearest living creature and trying to suck it dry... Little evil vampire babies.

20. IEatPoodoo

Aug 11, 2000
    So that explains why they're evil... If only Luke could have brought Vader some blue milk, he never would have gone through that whole hand losing incident...

21. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    sith babies are not born vampires; no fangs. Puberty makes them lust for blood, when their grangles (hormones-sith testosterone) kick in.

22. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Pedro, where are you tonight?

23. Lord-Ramwah

Lord-Ramwah Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2000
    Do you think that's why Anakin leaves Tatooine with Obi-Wan? His final decision to leave his mother in Ep2 is down to the fact he hates blue milk? It would be another step on his journey to the dark side, the alienation of being the only person in the galaxy to not like blue milk.

YODA

Clouded this boy's future is. Not like blue milk does he.

24. OmnipotentCheese

OmnipotentCheese Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2000
    *ROTFLOL* It is pointless to resist, I must join the insanity!!!!!! So what new foods do you guys think we get to see in Ep.II? Blue milk ice cream, anyone??

Oh, and how do you get a signature?

25. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Blue ice cream is kept cold in a container with a chip of carbonite. Yes, the very same carbonite that freeze dried Han. Your container is set into a hole in the granite walls of your hovel, with the chip of carbonite way in the back of the hole, and your container of blue ice cream towards the front. The hole is closed by a granite rock that fits tightly over the hole, or the blue ice cream will stay soft and gushy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.