main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love and Politics... Hell Yeah!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by IEatPoodoo, Sep 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    Luv ya all. It is also the full moon to accompany the fall vernal equinox (equal daylight-equal night hours) which I think is either September 21 or 22, so it's more than just squirrelly full moon-itis, but a change of the season to fall, so everyone/thing becomes squirrellier. All the fruits, nuts, flakes, and wierdos will appear in my office this week and into next week.

How do I send a PM? I have never done that. I was trying to type in the person's name in SEND TO USER box, but the letters don't type in. I know I am doing something wrong. Would you please clue me in. Thanks.

2. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    I think you have to go to their profile and click on "send private message"

3. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    OK, so I look around the thread messages until I find the person's name that I want to send a message to, and I click on his/her name, and the screen will come up. Am I right? OK, I'll fiddle with this and mouse through the threads until I find the person I'm looking for. I thought there was an easier way. Sorry I'm so dense. Thanks for your help. I'll check back here in a minute or so.

4. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    It would probably be easier to do a User Search in the Options menu :)

5. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Thanks, Dim. I'll try that. I did find the person's handle, clicked on it, got his profile, and sent a PM. Since the profile also had his email address, I sent a regular email, too. Thanks for your help. I appreciate it very much.

Now, what would you like on tonight's star wars menu since this is your very favorite star wars cafe. We specialize in blue milk products.

6. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Wow, Hey Pedro and Poo, I just noticed I have three stars now. Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts with me/us, and I do enjoy the disagreements, too, keeps life and sw interesting. Everything with a grain of salt.

7. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Ya know...a grilled blue cheese sandwich with a blue milkshake sounds really good...or maybe blue cheese fries...man, I'm hungry!

What does blue milk taste like? What's a blue milkshake taste like? vanilla and blueberries? hmmmmmmmmm yummy :)

8. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Red mashed potatoes would be great. Or pink. Whatever.

I also like the idea of blue macaroni. 'Twould make meals more exciting. Well, that's not to say that macaroni isn't already stimulating; it's just that this would up the fun quotient considerably, I think; there aren't many blue foods. Well, not intentionally blue ones, anyway.

Hi, Dim.

9. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Well, Dim, your menu sounds great, and I know blueberries in cereal with milk would taste like blue milk, but since I am lactose intolerant, blue milk for me is soy milk.

I've come to enjoy this thread because we can discuss light thoughts on star wars off shoot topics like food, menus, restaurants and maybe night spots in the sw world. The other threads get so wound up in their discussions, speculation, and insistent on points of view, it gets very heated. there should be a thread where we can have a relaxed discussion about sw trivia in a relaxed atmosphere.

So, welcome, Dim, and I hope Pedro and Poo stop by, too.

10. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Hi Pedro...Long time no see :)

They have those Blues Clues mac and cheese dinners with the little blue paws...but if you ask me it's kinda gross sounding because they have blue paws in with the regular mac and cheese..so the paws turn green. Ick...

What did they eat at Anakin's house?

11. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Pedro hath popped in, proposing pink potatoes.

Howdy, Dim (Psst - keo, use your magic decoder ring to read this part. Dim's been avoiding me on these here boards as of late. She cyberdumped me or something. Pedro's terribly heartbroken over this unfortunate series of events. Don't tell her about any of this, though. Okay, I'll type normal now so you don't have to use the decoder ring to read it anymore. Here goes.)

Oh, yeah - and I want lavender bread. For, um...turkey sandwiches.

12. yodaman

yodaman Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 26, 1999
    Actually keo, that's the whole purpose of the Bar and Grill. It's supposed to be a bar where you can just hang out and chat. I guess somehow this strangely turned into a blue milk cafe or something.

13. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Howdy, Pedro, I will try the blue macaroni bit this weekend, maybe blue macaroni and cheese. for me it will truly be a tatooine blue macaroni and cheese since I have to make it with soy milk. Now bleu cheese aged on Tatooine would be great considering how dry it is there. Aging in the underground storage centers would make them really mellow.

14. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Yeah, Magenta pink mashed potatoes...that's what that pink stuff is in the cafeteria select pic.

How about pink french fries with green ketchup?

15. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

"Blue Milk Cafe...for turkey lovers only."

16. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    The Blue Milk Cafe is attached to the Bar and Grill. The cafe is open early in the morning an hour before the suns rise till about 4 in the afternoon so the farmers will have someplace to have their coffelettos and teaburgs. The Bar and Grill opens up at 4 in the afternoon and closes at the bewitching hour of midnight for adults since lageretos, hard ciderettes and wild spirits are served. Can't have that stuff around the little Tatooine-ites. Welcome, pull up a chair, prop your feet and relax. I don't know what hour you're all in, so please order accordingly. Check the menu for today's specials. Hey, Pedro, what's our special today. Did Poo do the cooking? He comes up with some very exciting menus.

17. yodaman

Feb 26, 1999
    So what's good here?

18. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

No, I cooked; and my tastes aren't as exotic - nor my skills as refined - so you'll have to make due. I think today's special is crispy bantha, actually. Other options are wamprat fritters, dewback steak, and tauntaun club sandwiches. Oh, and blue mousse for dessert.

19. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Pedro's psyching me out for turkey again. Had it for lunch today, turkey lunchmeat. The other stuff went to the mayor's office yesterday; it was becoming a science project in the frig.

To keep the paws from turning green, the paws must be pre-boiled with pickling spice. When done properly, the paws give that extra pizzazz to the blue macaroni with Tatooine shart bleu cheese.

20. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Hey, I threw out questionable bread today...honestly, the food-ic connections between us are really odd...

21. yodaman

Feb 26, 1999
    I guess I'll have the Dewback steak and blue milk.

22. Pedro

Pedro Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 1999

Greenish dewback or brown?

23. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    I think we need to add chuba legs with marinara sauce to the menu...hmmmmmm. I don't have anything to eat here...turkey or otherwise.

And Pedro I never dumped you ;) ...I just tried to stay out of yodaman's way :)

24. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Hey folks, It's too busy at the Bar and Grille; they're up to 98 pages, and they get a bit rowdy at times, so I like it here in the cafe, GP rating, GL's favorite for sw.

Pedro, who's on duty to go knock off a fresh dewback for Yodaman.

By the way, I had to toss out some fuzzy bread, too. But the biggee for yesterday was the orange that started growing into the counter next to the stove. Really, when I moved the orange (it was getting kinda dimply looking), part of the rind stayed on the counter. it wouldn't be wiped off either, it literally was growing into the counter. talk about science project. I had to scrape it, but there's still rind residue, so maybe it'll start growing again in a few days.

25. yodaman

Feb 26, 1999
    I guess I'll have my dewback green.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.