main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love and Politics... Hell Yeah!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by IEatPoodoo, Sep 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    I heard from Pedro tonight guys....

2. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    and Pedro said...

3. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    "I know there have been many additions to the Beardi as of late - Pedro watches over all, even if he cannot be there personally.

Dimmy (you sure she's not the Chosen One? She's pretty damn powerful) and I are still touring the galaxy. As I said, we're on Coruscant now; we came to see the Galactic Zoo, but have found a few more attractions which caught our eyes. After this, we're off to Alderaan for a while. No telling how long we'll be gone, but we have the Beardi in our hearts. Fare thee well, young shoe.

- Pedro
    - biMMMy"

And that was the last I heard :(

4. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Dimmy, hmmm. Maybe horns are the ultimate eternalisation of hair. But who has horns growing out of their chins? And the Horni Knights would sound a little ...eeehm... too PG Rated.

queeq out

5. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    agreed, do I with you, queeq. horny knights are a bit risque' (towards R rating--ok folks, get your brains out of the gutter) for the truth of the light side, as horns are the trade mark of Darth Maul. If Dimmy be born with marks of the dark side, as all infants have both good and bad midichlorians, it is her upbringing that will remove the horns or allow the buttons to grow further. For her species, her mother provides the stimulai and breast feeding that guides a child towards the light as the birth connection remains the strongest forces in the genes and midichlorians. I just hope and pray that her vacation ends soon.

6. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Well, she seems to be having lots of fun with Pedro. She went to the Zoo and I remember going there when I was but a queeqy and they had great, big... and long, multi-coloured...and slimy, little.....mumble...mumble...

queeq out

7. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    Hello everyone...
    I don't think Dimmy's horns are going to fall off...My mother's never did. I think horns can be a sign of goodness. They alot like hair you know...right*concerned*...someone tell me I'm right...Please!

8. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Dim, your mother's horns never fell off because that's her species, and yours, too. Dimmy's may not fall off, either, because part of her genes and midichlorians are yours and your mom's, too. That doesn't mean that Dimmy will be evil. Aside from genetics, the amount of "horns" grown in a person's character determine the side of the light they move towards, whether it be toward the light of the light or the dark side of the light. It is important that a mother's breastfeeding and transferring, the passing on of, the good midichlorians by breastmilk will enhance a child's turn to the truthful side of the light.

9. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    I'm just stopping by for a bluemilkshake to go. I'll be gone on business till tomorrow night most likely. It involves a bounty hunter, 2 jedi, and a coruscant nightclub. Feel free to speculate on the events that could occur on such a trip. Meanwhile I'll probab;y miss a lot so when I return I expect full updates when I return. None of that - What'd I miss? nothing - when meanwhile there's 20 pages of back posts and the whole beardi order has been unraveled or something crazy like that, catch my drift? Good, no please begin your speculating....

10. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Shoe, if you see Pedro at the zoo or other touristy spots, please tell him to bring Dimmy back. They're supposed to be on Coruscant, too. Oh, if Pedro wants to continue sight-seeing, will you please bring Dimmy back.

11. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    (keo walks into cafe, looking for notes or whatevers. nobody in, sigh, biggee sigh, S--I--G--H--. Wonders if the cafe will ever the same again. With Jedi Academy Ranch campus in full swing, everyone seems pretty much occupied elsewhere)

12. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    * a transmission comes in from somewhere on Coruscant, it's Shoeless Jedi:

Hey guys it's me. I'm hot on the trail of this bounty hunter, maybe you've heard of her, Zam Wessel? Anyway she's been gunning for Anakin who I saw with Obi Wan not too long ago. Anakin did the coolest thing with his lightsabre, you shoulda seen it! But then Obi scolded him for it, typical master padawan thing I guess. Anyway I've tracked them all to this nightclub here as expected and I'm almost done with my work. Hopefully I should return tomorrow afternoon or evening. I hope I haven't missed TOO much. On another note, I just missed Pedro, but he left me the following note - "shoe, we're en route to Alderaan, remember? Anyway, Dimmy's horns will not fall out. Nor do they need to. Remember, Eeth Koth, Jedi Master, has horns. Horns are neither good nor evil. They just *are*. And they are very cute on my baby; and I will not have you mutilating her. Thank you for your concern.

- Pedro, somewhere just to the left of Star 46...no, wait, Star 2690...no, wait, Star 4387...no, wait - aw, the hell with it..."

A note within a note, cool huh? Anyway, take that as u will fellow beardi. And before I go, let me say hello to PrincessKenobi. I love you honey and I hope to see you soon, and don't worry about me, none of the women here compare to your beauty! Well I really must be off now, it seems Anakin's gotten himself into trouble again. Farewell all, see you soon.

- end transmission - *

13. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    *queeq checks transmission*

Only a Knight for a short while and he already gets all the good missions.

queeq out

14. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    *walks in, goes behind the counter and puts on a grease stained apron*
    Okay..I guess I'm the cook...and I'm not leaving until someone orders something!...
    *throws some ribs on the grill*

15. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    (keo goes into cafe)

Anybody here? I just came by to post Pedro's galactic turkey sandwich recipe. Just got a PM from him that he was upset I had not shared the recipe with anyone. I was waiting to give it to the new cook, but since no one's applied for the job, I'll just leave the recipe here for anyone who stops by to fire up the hearth, be it Dim or Queeq or Shoe or anyone else. Here it is, from the master's own words.

"I don't know who's running the cafe, but hopefully you can figure out how to make some good turkey sandwiches. The trick is not to compromise on anything - the finest meats in thick slices, big fresh hunks of bread, gourmet condiments, etc. The blue milk goodies are pretty easy, as well. Again, go for quality. It's more expensive, sure, but it's worth it. Never milk an old wamprat you got off some Jawas and then try to make a blue milkshake from it - people express their dislikes more quickly and vociferously than they give voice to their praise, and you'll be left with no customers in a hurry. Shortcuts aren't good in this business. "

There ya go folks, the fixings of the best galactic turkey sandwiches around. I'm off on some council business and must go to the salt mines to check on production levels. Back later to check in.

If any of you folks see Padawan BobaPhil, please tell him that I will be out on council business and esconsced in the salt mines due to production problems; will be back soon, hopefully. I have PMd Sir Queeq regarding this dillemna, and have asked him to assign a new trainer to Padawan BobaPhil so his training does not languish.

16. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    (keo returns to cafe and leaves cafe front door key for when the new cook comes on)

17. BobaPhil

BobaPhil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2000
    *running in*

MASTER!!!!!!!

18. BobaPhil

BobaPhil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2000
    Well, dont say i never tried. : )

19. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    (keo sends mental-message to young padawan, BobaPhil, from the great out there)

MY YOUNG PADAWAN. NOW REALLY... IS THAT PRACTICING THE THE SPIRIT AND CREED OF THE ILLUSTRIOUS BEARDI JEDI KNIGHTHOOD. You must meditate and contemplate the positive attitude required of a beardi jedi knight. You have received further guidance from me by PM. Take heed that the baldi does not jump out and grab you and shake the bejiggers out of you until your eyes bulge out. May the Force be with you always, young Padawan.

20. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    I'll have some ribs then, Dim.

*looks around and there is no one, picks up cold and tough ribs and starts chewing*

Hmm, it seems as if Master Keo is running away from responsibilities he doesn't like. Well we should have a Council meeting soon, somewhere way out in the desert, where no one can here us scream.

queeq out

21. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    *wakes up and starts nawing on a piece of cold rib*
    I'm worried about dear keo...too much to do.

22. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    Why? What's happening with keo?

They're not bad these, when they're cold. Don't you think?

queeq out

23. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    *Shoeless stops by the cafe before making his grand return to the Cantina. Seeing the recipe for Pedro's famous intergalactic turkey sandwiches has been posted, he helps himself to one and then continues on his way*

24. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    (keo sends back space gram to Poo)

Poo, I miss your blue milk smoothies; sure could use one way out here. Am making the rounds of all the local beardi jedi knight meetings on each planet to keep all beardi jedi knights together in knighthood and supportive of each planets' uniqueness.

25. Dim

Dim Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 23, 1999
    *comes in and writes a postcard to Pedro*

Dearest Love,
    I wish you would come home...I need you and I need our daughter..I'm worry that she's going to forget me...and I don't think it's good to have her travelling for such a long time when she's still so young...Give her kisses and hugs for me..

Love,
    Dim

*walks down the street to the post office to send the postcard off via general delivery*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.