main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love and Politics... Hell Yeah!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by IEatPoodoo, Sep 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    It would be nice to rename it "Pedro's Cafe, Home of the Blue Milk Specialties" if he came home.

2. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    *Shoeless' astral Beardi self appears in the cafe*

Wow, this bilocation thing is great! This place really should be renamed Pedro's, oh well. I'm just pickin up a couple turkey sandwhiches, in case I get hungry later.

Now, I"ve been wondering....Will the humorous, human side of Anakin and Obi Wan's relationship affect our feelings for Vader more than it should. And if so, how deeply? Will it lead to a food fight in the nightclub that will mirror their fight in ANH, or will it be something more deep, like harmless ribbing, and teasing about girls? Hmmm....

3. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    (keo goes into cafe to look for note from Anakin requesting delivery of more bleu milk cheese triads for Obi Wan at Jedi Academy Ranch campus. Sees Anakin's order is for double the regular order. Sends space gram to Poo to return to help fill order. Goes into cellar and rummages in storage boxes, finds only 1 order. mumbles that until Poo returns, Anakin has only 1 order to take back, packs up triads, labels, and sets on front counter for pickup)

4. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    *Shoeless walks in and notices the triads situation*

OH! So THAT's why Anakin turns to the dark side!

5. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    (shoe, the triads are for Obi Wan; Anakin just picks them up when he goes to the outpost to pick up mail and supplies, stopping by the cafe for his blue milk smoothie and Obi Wan's triads on his way back to Jedi Academy Ranch campus)

6. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    yes, but isn't it possible that receiving ObiWan's order short turn him to the dark side? I mean u know how emotional he gets and how close he is to Obi, plus he'll have to make 2 trips! This could be a crucial point in Ani's turning....

7. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Nothing will happen if Poo gets back in time to get that second order ready. Will you put out a n SOS for Poo to return ASAP?

8. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    CHECK!

*Shoeless starts a galaxywide SOS transmission*
    ...---... ...---... ...---... ...---...
    Poo! If you're out there, you must hear this! Get your but back to the cafe with more cheese triads! Anakin's teetering on the darkside cause Obi-Wan doesn't have enough of his Triads! I repeat! Need more triads! Dark side imminent!

*the transmission repeats and makes its way into and throughout the universe*

Anyway, keo if you're still out there, any idea where Master Gun or Master Queeq are tonight?

9. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Master Gun is still on his mission way out there. I have no clue where Master Queeq is; in fact, I was looking through the threads for him. Have also been looking for Master Dim. Indeed, Shoe, it is worrisome. It's unlike them to be gone so long without benefit of a message.

10. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    yes, quite strange....I have many a PM needing to be answered by Master Queeq, I hope he returns soon, even though I have to go to bed soon and probably won't be back till around 8 at night my time.

11. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Master Queeq told me Sunday he would be having a very busy week and may not check in with us as often as he normally does. I was hoping he would be able to squeeze in a few posties to keep us company.

Master Dim PMd me earlier and said she was feeling tired and was going to rest, but that was a long time ago, so she might be really tired tonight.

12. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Shoe, you may want to PM Master Queeq.

13. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    PMed him like 3 times yesterday, woke up today - 0 unread PMs. Now i'm off to class.. Hopefully tonight I shall have PMs....

14. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    His PMs are piling up. I PMd him like 4 times, but he did tell me he'd be very busy on some days and would be out of the net with us for at least 3 days. I guess the 3 days started yesterday. Be patient, my fearless knight-to-be.

15. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    *shoeless picks up some turkey sandwiches from the cafe to give his new padawan goatee when the meet. He also leaves a note for keo telling him he got in touch with queeq, as noted in the new sig. He then heads for the Cantina*

16. Shoeless Jedi

May 13, 2000
    I sense a familiar itching in my beard....Master Pedro, he's near....but is he still?

17. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    (keo races in and makes blue milk smoothie before racing back to salt mines)

18. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    *keo hesitantly opens the door to the Blue Milk Cafe, steps inside, turns on the lights, and looks around. It's so quiet and still. Turns on "OPEN" sign, raises the blinds, goes over to hearth, throw in some kindling and strikes a match. Fire starts up and begins to glow. Goes behind the counter and starts coffee for the old timers*

19. BobaPhil

BobaPhil Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 26, 2000
    Well this is my post 1000. Ive decided to come back here to celebrate with all of you who has made this journey as fun as it has been. I offer you a Blue Milk drink of your choice. Drink your fill. Its on me. : )

*raises his Blue Milkshake*

Cheers!

20. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    *keo rummages through cupboards, gets out cups and dishes, takes steaks out of freezer to thaw, puts big kettle over fire in hearth and throws in tauntaun stew meat and veges to brown and simmer. Brings in blue milk container from dairy farmers, a huge load of toasty bread rolls for Pedro's galactic turkey sandwiches, and Obi-Wan's favorite bleu cheese triads.*

21. BobaPhil

Sep 26, 2000
    *sets up the chairs and dusts off the tables*

Need any help keo?

22. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    *keo raises glass of blue milk smoothie and toasts BobaPhil's 1000th posty and his 4th star.*

Congratulations, Boba. May you continue to be a shining star in our galaxy. May you grow in the beard with all of us who remain in the star wars knighthood. May you prosper in your quest to stay in the light. May you bless others as they have blessed you. and above all, Merry Christmas, on this special day for you.

23. BobaPhil

Sep 26, 2000
    Thanks keo. It was an honor to be your padawan and I strive each day to do you proud. Not only you, but all our knights, wherever they may be now. I hope they see the cafe open again and stop in for a drink or two.

EDIT: D'OH! I forgot to wish you a Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! : )

24. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Boba, we need to straighten up everything for the arrival of the oldtimers. Would you please stir the stew every so often so it doesn't burn. We'll need more wood for the fireplace. Poo left a whole pile in back before he went off to school; come to think of it, we haven't seen him for quite awhile. I'll be downstairs rummaging around to see what we can use for our final celebration together.

25. BobaPhil

Sep 26, 2000
    OK, I'll keep watch over the stew. First, let me get some of that wood.

*runs in the back to get some firewood*

I wonder if this is what the Beatles felt like when they played together on the roof.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.