main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Love and Politics... Hell Yeah!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Attack of the Clones' started by IEatPoodoo, Sep 4, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    You don't say.

2. Red Sabre

Red Sabre Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 14, 1998
    Stop cloning around and give me a blue milk!!
    (Milk, it does the Gungan good.)

"Thanks"

(Drinks a big swig of milk.)

(Looks in horror at the blue milk..)

"It's people!!! Noo... It's people!! I'm drinking people!!"

3. keokiswahine

keokiswahine Jedi Knight star 5

Sep 4, 2000
    Sabre, we do not serve people in our blue milk. Clean off your glasses. Here in ep2/ep3, we are moving on with the times in Mos Leche, Tatooine. But we do need more dialogue on dooku/tyranus or jango.

4. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Oh. Really?

5. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Sabre, I did make you a blue milk smoothie, without little thingys that you think look like people. It's great stuff, just the right stuff for living in the arid Tatooine area. *hands a big glass of blue milk smoothie to Sabre*

tauntaun stew is ready folks. And now for a short discussion on how to make reek kabobs for an open fire barbeque.

6. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    *sigh*
    This place isn't what it used to be. There's even tumbleweed rolling through the streets. Well it was fun back on memory lane.

Dooku/Tyranus, eh? Well, I have just one thing to say about that: if the bald guy comes around the corner, hide behind the blue monkey.

queeq otu

7. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    I know, queeq, it's a short visit for memories, and we'll close the cafe permanently on New Year's. All the rest of the oldtimers must be on holiday.

Well, I was wondering that even though Dooku is bald, he does have a rather nice looking beard. Wouldn't the beard offset the baldness of his head?

8. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    He is bald? Where'd you hear that?

The beard is an omen, a sign that he turns out to be good. Just like the Emperor-theme in TPM indicates that Sidious is the future Emperor. GL's got it worked out fine.

queeq out

9. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    queeqie, your previous posty above, "if the bald guy comes around the corner, hide behind the blue monkey. " What bald guy did you mean? *keo scratches head, lost again in GL's world*

10. queeq

queeq Jedi Master star 4

Feb 10, 1999
    You have come so far in beard, Keo. The time to spell everything out to you is over. Time to grow your own beard now. Tune in with your hair and find the answers. Clear your mind of questions...

queeq out

11. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    queeq, I thought I saw some potential spoilers with dooku/tyranus as bald with a flowing type beard. hmmmmm, gonna have to dig up those spoilers again.

12. Shoeless Jedi

Shoeless Jedi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 13, 2000
    Well well well....what do we have here? Hello gang, nice to be back in memory lane, and in honor of such things....has anybody seen my shoes? I think I last saw them in the Cantina during a paper football fight, errr, I mean game with Sharkdawg, but as usual theyre nowhere to be found....oh well.

Anyway, I've been stuck away from the computer for a bit so am lacking in spoiler info and don't really have much to add to the debate so....I guess I'll say that I don't think Dooku'll be bald, k? See ya round fols :)

13. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    It's New Year's Eve. Hope a few more old timers come by to bid this place adieu. Will close the cafe permanently tomorrow. Come by one more time for a blue milk smoothie, some tauntaun stew, dewback steak, and Pedro's famous galactic turkey sandwiches. We anticipate that a teenage Anakin will come by to pick up the final batch of bleu milk triads for Obi Wan at Jedi Academy. The rest of the food inventory will be transferred to the nightclub on Coruscant where Obi Wan and Anakin like to hang out, cause Aurra Sing goes there for the action.

14. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Happy New Year to everyone here in Mos Leche.

15. Coolguy4522

Coolguy4522 Jedi Youngling star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    This movie will Rock!

16. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    Thanks for stopping by, Cool. *keo hands Cool a blue milk smoothie* Enjoy the ambiance. The cafe will be closing permanently sometime today.

17. PrincessKenobi

PrincessKenobi Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 12, 2000
    (Looks around hopes no one is watching. And enters and pours herself a Maultini. The official drink of the one and only PK. She turns around and lifts her glass to the air.)
    I propose a cheer. Here is to old memories, good times, and great friends. May the new year be great to all of us this way. May we stay friends and share in great Episode 2/3 spoilers. And may we all get what we want out of life this year. May love come to us all. And let this be a truely productive year spoiler wise so a lot of us can come back and argue some of these wonderful new spoilers. Cheers!
    (Takes a sip of her Maultini and takes a look around one last time.)
    Good bye old place. I'll miss you.

18. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    *keo comes back upstairs from the cellar having finished sorting the inventory out, looks around at the now empty old cafe, so many memories, goes over to the hearth and turns out the fire, wipes all tables and chairs, counter and bar stools, sets all the newspapers and video tapes on the book shelves, mops floor, straightens furniture, lowers the blinds and draws the curtains one last time, boxes personal stuff, carries outside and sets it down on front steps, goes back inside and looks around one last last time, sighs, smiles, turns out "open" sign and lights, goes outside, closes door, locks door, hangs up "for sale" sign, picks up box, looks at cafe facade, whispers "later, old cafe, never a goodbye", tears welling up in eyes, turns and walks down the road past the closed barber shop and salt mines to spouse and kids at home.*

19. Shoeless_Sith

Shoeless_Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 25, 2000
  20. DarthVegas

DarthVegas Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 18, 2000
    I miss Princess Kenobi... :(

21. IEatPoodoo

IEatPoodoo Jedi Master star 4

Aug 11, 2000
    I haven't seen this thread in a while...

22. keokiswahine

Sep 4, 2000
    The Barber Shop has reopened under new management on Mos Tatukanna, and the Blue Milk Cafe has reopened on Besparax. Hope ya'all drop by in your travels.

The newest in ep2/ep3 are the topics for discussion in both threads. More info on the menu at Dexter Finster's lounge/cafe and lots more on the hair styles of all parties.

23. Darth Dradus

Darth Dradus Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 9, 2000
    Chyren my man you like the grainy mustard too, sweet!!

24. WarriorOfLight

WarriorOfLight Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    Blue milk keeps you on the light side. Orange does the opposite. Anakin doesn't drink his blue milk.

25. Obi-Wan69

Obi-Wan69 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 1999
    Wow!

I remember this thread from back in the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.