main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Love found-A/A Romance (TPM AU) upd 11/16 He loves me! he loves me not...)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by sabrelight, Dec 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
    oh my god.. anakin is retarded.. we went through this already.. DONT GIVE ANY GIRLS A RING!!!!! THEY WILL THINK YOU WANT TO MARRY THEM!!!.... sorry.. im very passionate when it comes to anakin.. lol

2. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    zvalarens: Yes , he did it, AGAIN.

Skywalkerlover: It's not his fault if the said handmaiden did not let him finish what he wanted to say. Anyway, he' still learning new things about Naboo. Thanks guys for the feedback.

I forgot to update the title and I did PM some readers before my modem decided it needed to be updated and stopped working so I don't know if anybody got them or no. I had to use another computer to update the title. Give me feedback, please.

3. wkmaksar

wkmaksar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] poor girl...

4. AP4EVER

AP4EVER Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    ?I was worried to death about you. You gave me the scare of my life.? Said with a relieved sigh!

?Really! So does that mean you?re going to invite me to your place tonight?? He said with affected eagerness.

[face_laugh] Hey, if opportunity knocks, take it!

?Of course not, you?re going to sleep in your own quarters like a good padawan,..."

Oh come on! She's got to be as frustrated as he is! Like Anakin, her stubborness gets the better of her.[face_frustrated]

?Please, dear husband!? She started sweetly, ?Get me down, Now! This minute!? She ended sternly with clenched teeth.

It would be so ironic if he was broadcasting her throughout the planet, thereby rendering their secret assunder.

Hey, I can dream can't I?

One of the hand-maidens; the new one whom he hadn?t seen before, stood there gawking at him. ?You there!? he began and held out the ring to her, ?Could you take this ring and...? the young hand maiden recoiled in horror suddenly and fled before he could complete his sentence.

...The question I have is, did she flee because she thought he was proposing to her, or does she know more than she lets on?[face_thinking]

But she couldn?t believe what she?d seen. That handsome pilot had offered her a ring! He had chosen her! She had panicked and run. But once in the speeder she had debated what Jedi Skywalker?s real intentions might have been but when she saw him throw her a parting kiss she now had no doubts, that very, very, gorgeous man had feelings for her!!

:eek: ...Oh God.

Well, that answers my question. Poor thing, I dread how her heart's gonna break when she finds out he's taken. I can only hope there's a happy ending for her.

Wonderful post, sabrelight. Sorry I didn't catch this earlier, as I'm on campus M&W from 8 am to 7 pm. Can't wait to read more.:D

5. Darth-Buddy

Darth-Buddy Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2005
    [face_laugh] Nice post.

6. Venus_Star2-com

Venus_Star2-com Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    *throws arms up in the air** arrrrrgh Jedi Skywalker you will be in deep doo doo....

argh...we must protect anakin from the handmaiden..

rachel

7. satanat_solo

satanat_solo Jedi Master star 1

Sep 12, 2005
    [face_laugh] lol!
    Anakin is such a dork in this story. I love it!

Meanwhile, that handmaiden needs to take a chill-pill..*shakes head*
    who starts a proposal with "Hey, Hey, you there!"
    that's right, NO ONE!.. tsk tsk.. silly girl...
    (She better not sully poor anakin's 'reputation' :cool: )

8. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    wkmaksar: Yep! At fourteen, one can be soooo confused.

AP4EVER:Hey, if opportunity knocks, take it
    Even when there is no sight of anything to knock on???

Oh come on! She's got to be as frustrated as he is!
    But she has more to lose than he.

It would be so ironic if he was broadcasting her throughout the planet, thereby rendering their secret assunder.

Hey, I can dream can't I?
    Keep dreaming, we're all dreaming infact. So no harm. :)

The question I have is, did she flee because she thought he was proposing to her

She thought he was attracted to her. Will he break her heart? That we'll know later much later.

Darth buddy: Thanks

Rachel: Now you know why Kanobi grew old so fast.

Satanat: There are whole lot of peope here (in this fic) who think with their hearts rather than their brains one really can't blame the young handmaiden since this is Anakin we're talkng about not only is he handsome but his skills have also left the teen in awe, all she needed was a sign.

9. widow_skywalker

widow_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 5, 2005
    I certainly would not flee when Anakin would come chasing after me with a ring, that is for certain!

I love the light-heartedness of this fic. It makes me smile with the shenanigans that Anakin pulls off in his quest to get Padme into his chambers! Could you add me to your PM list?

10. michaellover

michaellover Jedi Youngling star 3

May 30, 2005
    Rezané though was not cowed by the reprimand she just slumped back in her seat a faint smile on her lips. She kept her hands on her heart. It was beating so hard she was afraid the sharp handmaidens might hear it thudding and then there would be a hell of an investigation to answer to.

But she couldn?t believe what she?d seen. That handsome pilot had offered her a ring! He had chosen her! She had panicked and run. But once in the speeder she had debated what Jedi Skywalker?s real intentions might have been but when she saw him throw her a parting kiss she now had no doubts, that very, very, gorgeous man had feelings for her!!

Ouch??[face_worried] you may have a little trouble here:eek:
    trust Anakin to get into trouble in the most pacific planet and without knowing!!!:D

11. michaellover

May 30, 2005
    well, anakin may be a jedi, but HE IS a guy afterall, so.....:p they are not the most romantic race out there

12. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Sith! replied to everyone and lost the post. I'll reply again later today. Gotta go now.

13. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
    Widow skywalker:I love the light-heartedness of this fic. It makes me smile with the shenanigans that Anakin pulls off in his quest to get Padme into his chambers

This is a 'feel good fic' After the morbid ROTS we need something to laugh about. Besides, my other fic is also kind of dark.

micheallover: trust Anakin to get inb trouble in the mostr pacific planet and without knowing

You'd be surprised at the diversity we have here on earth, I mean we all know what a thmbs up means yet there are places on Earth where people jutting their thumbs at you may mean to tell you to 'go to hell' There are hundreds of these examples, where something has one meaning but the saem thing might mean the opposite in another place.
    It must not be easy in the GFFA with millions of cultures, especially for Jedis and politicians.

14. satanat_solo

Sep 12, 2005
    :D you're right, i'm sure some guy, some even BIGGER dork than anakin has actually proposed to a girl like that.. :oops:
    i can see it now.. "Hey, Hey, you there! foxy ladeeee.. Wanna wear my ring?":cool:

15. sabrelight

Dec 21, 2000
  16. ladie_padawan

ladie_padawan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    I guess you don't have to be smart to be a handmaiden.

17. Jazz_Skywalker

Jazz_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    Yeah, since he's already attached to Padme...

18. ANAKINSBABY

ANAKINSBABY Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Uh-oh! Anakin should just refrain from speaking to ANY woman on Naboo except his wife!! So, will Padme have to confess she's married to Anakin to keep him from this handmaiden??

Great update sabrelight and many thanks for the PM!

19. michaellover

May 30, 2005
    I guess you don't have to be smart to be a handmaiden

we just read a prime example of that :p i gess some women are just airheads, no matter what galaxy they belong to[face_tired]

ani should remain in a room with no other visitor than padme, to avoid getting into more trouble, trough im looking forward to seeing him getting out of this mess!!![face_dancing]

20. satanat_solo

Sep 12, 2005
    i think that's a FABULOUS idea (wink wink nudge nudge);) heh heh..

21. nabooromance

nabooromance Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2005
    Sabre,
    I just loved the banter between Anakin and Padme. It adds a lightness to the heart just thinking of it. It is a great update! Poor Ani, only has thoughts for his wife and gets caught up in another possible scandal. The toils of youth! But what a ship he designed.... It would be a blast to fly (with proper insruction, of course)
    Bri

22. Kitten

Kitten Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh, boy. Anakin should really refrain from messing with rings of any kind. They constantly get him in to unsuspecting trouble. You would think he would have learned the first time around. I feel so bad for Rezane though.

23. little_Skywalker

little_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 21, 2002
    poor Ani! you keep the ring then find a way to return it to lady love privately!
    Anakin won't you ever learn? you do not give women rings it only leads to some bad thing happening. well I suppose it wasn't entirely all Ani's fault.

O dear, I just realized that if or when padme finds out...:eek: :p

eagerly awating update,
    Ashley

24. ChewbacaRocks

ChewbacaRocks Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 28, 2005
    This is such a great story!!! If you have a pm list, can you please add me to it!! I hope that you post soon.[face_praying]

25. skywalkerlover00

skywalkerlover00 Jedi Master star 4

May 7, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.