FF:NZ Love is in the air

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by SithForceLord, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Stop singing that cheese song Solo77!

Valentines Day, Feb 14.

I know JP will be celebrating it, if not he will be in double trouble for not only forgetting V Day but his Wedding Anniversary (congrates JP).

So, tell us what you're all doing for the one you love.

Personally, I just ordered Roses to be delivered. Maybe you're thinking "cliche" but I think it's such a cliche, that no one does it, and girls still love it!

The funny story behind it is that I knew this girl from 2006 7's, and had a catch up and some laughs this year too and found out she's up in Auckland, but only for another 2 weeks (Solo probably knows who it is already :p) So she wanted to do some touristy things before leaving and I suggested Tiri. Hardly really knew her, but had a great time over there, great weather and then stopped off at Long bay for a Swim and ended up having dinner as well. Anyway, didn't even know her last name, let along spelling of it. Super-detective skills, I called up the ferry for Tiri and asked if they still had the roster for yesterday, got her name, then called the place she's staying at and they couldn't give out her address, but reception can deliver to her apartment for me, all this because she has to work Wed night and can't make dinner.

:p
  2. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    No plans, might roll her over if i'm not too tired :p

No idea who you're talking about actually :confused:
  3. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Yeah, 8th anniversary Wednesday. Payday Thursday, so I guess we'll have a slightly belated dinner on Friday or something.

Mark, why do you keep falling for girls that live at the other end of the country?
  4. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    First, let me say: You, my friend, are a MAGGOT! Jeez :p

Charlie from TopGun year... Cath

Fair enough, 8 years already?! oh wow, didn't realise that, thought it was like 6 :p

Yea, I suck at life, I know. :(
  5. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    My girlfriend of 5 months dumped me last week, i'm having a depressive valentines....
  6. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Sorry to hear that, but it's better the other week than next week after forking out on a gift or some edible underwear... just not the same eating them off yourself ;)

"Plenty more fish in the sea"

I've been told that a few times and hated being told that, but seriously, give yourself a few weeks and you wont look back. I caught up with a chick I had been seeing and I was like "OMG, what did i see in her?"

haha
  7. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Yeah I suppose, people are all telling me to move on, its hard though, we both train at the same Karate club, so I have to see her thrice a week...

what also sucked was she pulled the whole "Its not You its me" thing, I thought that **** only happened in movies!

grrrr stupid girls!!
  8. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Nothing a good old roundhouse kick to her head wouldn't solve [face_skull]
  9. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Solo has a point.

Dude, you're only just getting into cliche'd breakups. Girls are lame and can't think of anything better so use them all the time. They learn from the movies :p

Remember, scientists in Kazakhstan say females brains are the size of a squirrel.
  10. SimplyThrilledHoney Jedi Knight

star 3
    We don't really make that much of a big deal of Valentines Day. (It was Vanessa's birthday last week, and we had a very nice dinner at The French Cafe on Symonds street. I'll be paying that one off for a while, so doubt we'll be doing anything too flash tomorrow.) I did, however, get her Nigella Lawson's "Feast", which I know she's been wanting for a while.

Oh, and happy anniversary for tomorrow JP. Nice easy anniversary to remember.
  11. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yea, that's why he married her on that day... nothing to do with romance :p

edit = or the fact the venue was half price special ;)
  12. jp-30 Manager Emeritus

star 9
    We wanted a Sunday in February. The venue said "14th or 21st is available". We said. Valentine's Day, rightho then, that should be a laugh and save all our friends in relationships from going out and buying a restaurant dinner this year.
  13. Kitt327 Jedi Master

star 4
    ha ha, listen to you guys dissing chicks. Now binge on ice cream and watch some guy movies together ;)

It's actually a compliment when a girl says 'it's not you, it's me'. It means they like you enough that they are trying to let you down as easy as possible. If they really didn't like you, they wouldn't bother.

Having roses delivered is never cliche :) To quote Donkey, "Chicks love that romantic crap"
  14. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No, you are completely wrong. It's because they have small brains and low IQ's.
  15. solo77 Force Ghost

star 5
    Well I lied, I in fact actually got my other half something!

And it was ...............

An Valentines Day E-Card, aren't I just soooooo romantic :D
  16. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    smooth :)

17. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Not as smooth as your quoting ability :)
  18. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.