main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga *~*~*~Love Led Us Here*~*~*~ Vader/Ani/Ami songviggie with spec EpIII flashbacks

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Bellyup, Mar 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bellyup

Bellyup Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 29, 2002
    The repost since this got three replies on the original board... :(

Disclaimer The characters are all Georgie's and the lyrics to the song are from Muppet's Treausre Island and sung by Kermit and Miss Piggy!! :D

~~~~~~Love Led Us Here~~~~~~
    by Bellyup

Cheerful piped music floated up past the trees into the black, star-speckled sky. Small, furry creatures danced around great, blazing bonfires, singing a chorus of love and joy over their triumph. Indeed, it was a triumph. The emperor had been destroyed once and for all and the empire had crumbled. Freedom and happiness reigned supreme in all the hearts of the people rejoicing on Endor. All but one. Luke Skywalker stood some distance away from the merry gatherings and roaring fires, staring off into space and thinking of his first and last moments with the man who had died only a few hours previous. Not the twisted, evil, creature who had been more machine than flesh-and-blood, but the real person deep down inside. His Father, the Chosen One.

The young man sighed, a combination of both sadness and joy raging in his heart. Yes, he had managed to turn Vader back towards goodness and light; he had saved him in that sense. But he hadn?t been able to save his Father?s life.

Don?t worry Luke a voice whispered encouragingly in his head and a smile played across Luke?s lips as the familiar figure of Ben Kenobi shimmered into place in front of him. You know I can take good care of my former Padawan, especially with all this help up here.

Anakin Skywalker and Master Yoda filtered into view beside the older man, smiling warmly at the young Jedi. Luke felt an added measure of comfort seep into his heart at the last sight of his Father, without the mask, without the machinery, just as he was meant to be. But as he gazed at the three friends, another, unfamiliar figure stepped in beside Anakin. Luke?s brow furrowed and he scrutinized her carefully, looking for any signs that would betray her identity.

She was a woman of about his own age. Her features were strong, but delicately moulded into her even-toned, rosy peach skin. Her eyes were almond-shaped and a warm sparkling brown and her eyebrows were neatly arched. From between her rosy lips flashed shining glimpses of white teeth as she smiled lovingly at Anakin. Luke gave a start as the smile spread across her face. Those eyes, the slant of the nose, she almost looked like Leia!

His eyes widened and he realized who he was staring at?his Mother.

Anakin smiled down at Padme, taking her hands in his, and before Luke?s very eyes, began to change. The wrinkles of his face melted and disappeared, leaving his skin smooth and tanned. His hair became a deep golden-brown, and he seemed to grow even taller than he already was. Luke discovered that what he had previously thought about his Father was wrong. This was how he was meant to be! The very image of life and youth summed up in a single, strong body.

As Luke looked on the happy couple, the images of Ben and Yoda faded away and the young man?s surroundings seemed to grow dim as his parents lost their bluish tinge and came into strict focus. Suddenly, everything seemed to grow black for an instant and Time opened up. Luke watched, wide-eyed with shock and amazement as the past flashed before his eyes and he experienced in person what his parents had gone through all those years ago.

(Anakin)
    Was I dumb or was I blind,
    Or did my heart just lose its mind?
    Why?d I go and throw our perfect dream away?

Padme stroked the little blonde head caressingly and bent down to place a gently kiss on Luke?s forehead. His sister was curled up beside him, her tiny mouth in a round O as she made quiet mumbles in her sleep. With a fond smile, Padme turned away from the twins and walked over to the window of her room. She sighed tiredly and gazed out at Naboo, the land she loved so well, wondering if it would be able to let her go. Wondering if she would let herself go. Wondering if?Anaki

2. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    OOH! Bellyup! I replied on the old one! :D

and may I remind you how lovely it is!!

UP!

3. Jedi_Mastre_Kris

Jedi_Mastre_Kris Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 21, 2002
    I see I'm not the only one re-locating :p it seems everyone is repostin'!
    [psst!]Bellyup, check the Saga board for my story or clik my sig link![/pssst!]

well, I'm upping again!! so hah!

4. Monica_Skywalker

Monica_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    Wow, Bellyup, that was absolutely beautiful!! :D :D

I loved the mush! [face_love]

But it was terribly sad! :_| :_| Oh well, I can always use a good cry! :)

Great job! :D

5. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Oh my gosh that was absolutly beautiful!

So sad. :( But wonderful. :D I loved the mush, and the way you did the flash backs.

I especially liked the part when Anakin and Padme were kisses, and how it was the first time he had been kissesed, indeed, toucched by anyone except through his armor and mask since he fell. Very powerful.

Great job, I can't belive it got so few replies! Whats wrong with people? Anyway, once agian, great job. :)

6. Dally

Dally Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2001
    So sad! A very touching story.

7. kithana

kithana Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 12, 2002
    :mad: why didn't anyone tell me where this was...... HUH?!?!?!?!

Kithana

8. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Kris: :D Thanks for replying again! [Psst!] Yes, I already replied!! lol. [/Psst!]

Monica: Ahh...your following me again! [face_blush] It flatters me, truly. As horrible as it may seem, I was glad to make you cry. ;)

Princess: Yay--a new face for this fic!! :D Thanks so much for looking and for your comments. Yes, after I got the idea for Anakin and Padme to meet one last time, I thought how incredible it must be for Anakin to actually feel a human touch after all those years. I'm so glad you noticed that!

Dally: Another new face! My thanks for stopping by! :D

Kithana: lol-Nice to see you again! Thanks! :D

9. diamond_pony2002

diamond_pony2002 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 6, 2002
    That was absolutely beautiful, Bellyup!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I missed this one!!!!!!! You should write more to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Bellyup

Jun 29, 2002
    Write more to it? Hmm....I don't know about that. The ending seemed sort of final to me. But I greatly appreciate your comment diamond_pony!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.